Does Veeky Forums like drinking some juice?

Does Veeky Forums like drinking some juice?

Other urls found in this thread:

juice.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. Now fuck off.

but what kind?

i like the cransberry juice, orange juice, hi-c juice, fanta juice, root beer juice, water

The water from a can of corn is GOAT.

That is all.

Yeah. Gin and Juice is good to

I really, really like spicy v8 vegetable juice.

I...is that ok?

I drink it instead of eating for some meals. It tastes great to me, is healthy except for the sodium and fills the stomach to a degree.

Cigarette Juice plz.

Meh, I prefer eating the actual fruit

I'm just going to agree with myself since I seem to need it so much.

"Me too user! :)"

There's certainly more fiber in the actual fruit.

Satan pls

When there is rum or vodka in it, yes

Milk is better

>drinking calories outside of alcohol
Nope I'm not a child

no juice is just beetus water

this guy gets it

I have 1/2 glass of apple or orange juice for breakfast since my throat feels weird when i wake up. Probably because i breather with my mouth while asleep.

fixed

Isn't juice a STUPID CONCEPT? Doesn't pressing fruit makes heat that DESTROYS CERTAIN MINERALS AND VITAMONS?

I've had a small glass of Tropicana orange juice every day with breakfast since I was old enough to eat bread.

VITAMON I CHOOSE YOU

What??

No, it's just glucose acid water with few of the benefits of just eating the actual fruit.

My sides

juice.ytmnd.com/

Banana juice

pretty much, you really have to read the label and avoid all "cocktails" (booze aside.)

Yeah carrot juice is my favorite but I wouldn't drink it every day. It has been scientifically proven that consuming too much carrot can make your skin more orangey looking.

cannot unread

>being a gainlet

>alcbaby needs his dopamine hit from wheat juice calls out others for being children

Is that how the president does it?

>old enough to eat bread
What age was that?

yea?

K.
Enjoy your rotten bread water.

That's not even juice, user, that's sugar water

>rotten
You clearly have no clue how beer is brewed do you?

>juice is healthy

Can't believe this meme is still going after all these years. Literally terrible for you lmao

I dunno really, I meant when I started eating toasts for breakfast. So probably around 3 years old?

juice is barely better than drinking a coke. It's sugar without fiber.

you remember that?