Post high IQ foods

Post high IQ foods

What an amazing thread.

Disliking Liver means your IQ is bellow 100

I like how these taste but then I find half them are covered with nasty black patches that I can't help thinking is mold

I grew up absolutely hating liver, and it was served often because it was cheap.
Only recently gave it another try, cooking it myself for the first time ever, and wouldn't you know; it's pretty good when it hasn't been fried for a goddamned hour.
I wonder how many people think they dislike certain meats because they never had them cooked properly. Hell, I used to think porkchops were dry and nasty by default as well.

Activated almonds

Same, user.

We grew up poor and parents were always in a hurry to cook cheap food. I was lucky though, always had a meal to eat. Learned to experiment with spices from a young age.

>pitted
get that shit outta here

liver patte on toasted bread is the shit

Activated? How do you activate almonds?

It helps that the pork chops of our childhoods actually were more dry. In the 1980s, they bred pigs to be as lean as possible, which lead to terrible tasting meat. Now they've gone back to pigs with higher fat concentrations, it tastes way better.

You'll know when it happens

Salmon belly
Homemade liver pate
Roasted bone marrow
Live Amaebi sashimi
Hamachi Kamal
Parisa
Fresh Artichoke, flavorfully steamed, or fresh baby artichokes fried
Asparagus
Every kind of edible mushroom, except psilocybin
Terrine
Boned, rolled chicken or turkey that's been stuffed
Being able to make ALL the mother sauces from scratch, plus their variants
Being able to cook eggs in multiple ways, particularly poaching, omelet, perfect scrambled, perfect fried, hollandaise, homemade mayonnaise, quiche, frittata

I'm sure I could think of more, but I'm tired of typing

Came here to post this

since when does olives have IQ? shouldn't You be posting something like dolphin?

drain jar, pour olives into food processor, add salt, pepper, olive oil, capers, garlic, parsley, blend till finely chunky. tapenade. eat on bread

Tea, obviously.

I wonder if anyone has gotten a ticket for drinking this in public? I do all the time, sometimes even drink it at Whole Foods despite the signs saying not to, no one gives a fuck.

ausfag here. Is this thing juiced? kombucha is less than 0.5% here

damn bro you're a certified badass

What happened as I recall is that in 2010 almost all of the bottled kombucha on the shelves got recalled because the alcohol content tested much higher than labeled. The eventually reformulated this brand as "GTs enlightened" which they claim is just as nutritious but low alcohol content. But it just doesn't taste the same, and people noticed, so a year later they made a 'classic" version labeled as an alcoholic beverage. To me it seems even stronger than the original version. Doesn't get you drunk no matter how much you drink, but the flavor is just super intense sometimes, like you're drinking some kind of powerful elixr.

Slow roasted tomatoes
Butter
Steak
Tuna
Brussels sprouts
Cabbage
Milk
Lettuce
Pineapple

>Live Amaebi sashimi
Anything alive makes you a savage.

This stuffs pretty high IQ

and this

Its a naturally souced iron supplement

>It has the word "choke" in it so that means I'm gonna choke on it! I'm not touching it hardy-har-har.

That's some good shit.

love artickoke's but i can never cook them right

They are a pain in the ass to the point where I refuse to. There are two unrelated species; one has cactus like spines. Both are expensive across the US and yield very little product.

If I'm hellbent on using the things it is much cheaper and doesn't waste my time or fingers to just get them jarred. The quality isn't enough to justify the suffering.

>anything alive makes you a savage

Better stop eating those fresh vegetables then, fucko.

wat

I know what you meen.I might buy jarred,didn't realize they did them that way.

This but unironically. That's the best thing on the fucking menu and if you disagree you're obviously too retarded from eating all the beef proteins.

*blocks your path*

>McDouble

This was the nail in the coffin of the dollar menu. You should be ashamed.

Just soak 'em in water for an hour is what I've seen.

I only go for $1 sausage biscuits. I take them home and cook the eggs myself because a sausage biscuit with egg is $3.19 otherwise.

"activating" is germinating but not waiting for sprouts to appear.

You can't. The FDA requires pasteurization of almonds. Most you buy are permanently deactivated.

Japanese sweet potatoes are superior to our orange and white/red shit.

Durian, the king of fruits.

>just make sure you only eat one very thin toothpaste mint
oops that one was to thick, goodbye guests
oops that person had two, good bye child

Fuck off, Socrates.