Anyone try the special burgers at McDonalds?

Anyone try the special burgers at McDonalds?
Always just got a bigmac but wondering how the other ones are

Do the other two not have 100% pure beef patties?

They aren't bad, but they take a while to make

Really makes you think

Which would you prefer. The Sriracha or BBQ burger?
I don't think I want the Guacamole burger cuz I feel like the guac would be garbage

>McDonalds guacamole

>special burgers
say what now?

>order pico with mac sauce, pickles, and carmelized onions
>order sriracha with added american cheese, bacon, and mac sauce
>remove top bun of pico, place sriracha on top

You're welcome.

Big mac has all beef patties x2 and the sriracha burger is a toss-up
100% pure beef and all beef would probably be distinct from a legal standpoint, but I'm not a lawyer so I can't certainly say

I was actually going to use the word artisan burgers. but I felt that was too preposterous a word to use here

Im in love with the Mushroom Dijon one.

Basically it's mushroom, bacon, dijon mustard, sweet onion with the burguer and cheese.

Pic related

I actually detest mushrooms.
Probably my #1 hated food

Sorry you hace such a bad taste user.

On a serious note, i forgot to mention the tomatoes... this burger has so many ingredients so well combined. It ruined my life help.

OP here. I'm just gonna go to Steak and Shake instead.

I've had the sweet BBQ bacon one. It was actually really good, only problem I had was paying $5.40 for a McDonald's burger felt wrong.

guacamole is garbage. probably one of the few sandwiches ive gotten from mcdonalds that I couldn't eat. sriracha is probably the best choice out of the 3, and sweet bbq bacon is just meh. all-in-all just stick with your big mac.

Get the Lettuce & Tomato Third Pounder

If only they looked that good, and not like absolute dog shit.

Why don't you just close your eyes while you eat it then you fucking faggot?

i've tried quite a few in my day, but honestly it doesn't matter what you eat. they don't really taste great, you'll be hungry in 1 hour and sometimes even feel sick afterwards. as an added bonus, 100% beef has nothing to do with meat, prolly around 50% meat and the rest some shit from the animal like tendons and cartilage

utter shit

We've had them for a few years here.
Not bad but overpriced for what you get.

Why don't you close you eyes Whist browsing, that way stupid fucking statements would grind on you, fucking jerk off.

Pure is not a legally regulated term. It is meaningless when applied to food. Usually it is applied to low quality food since it requires no additional standards. Sort of like calling something premium or deluxe.

is this a landed flying saucer?? so blurry

Sorry I don't understand what you're trying to say I don't speak retard

The Sweet BBQ Bacon has the best taste of any McDonalds burger

For me it's the Mc chicken.