Reminder that he sold his soul for a bottle of Jack Daniel's

>reminder that he sold his soul for a bottle of Jack Daniel's

Who of us honestly wouldn't do the same?

What do you expect from some neardowell school teacher turned inn care taker. If I had an ugly ass wife and autistic kid I'd do it too

>ugly cunt wife
>noisy daughter
>all winter
I'd have done the same

This movie is about the federal reserve, Indian genocide, and the moon landing.

anyone who has ever tasted jack daniels

His wife is ugly as sin but I don't know why I want to hard fuck the daylights out of her

>H and GAY user
>also into tinfoil shit.
Please prove it please, I always figured it was about someone losing his mind.

There's a plethora of videos on YouTube. Basically it's about the symbolism used throughout.

>le kubrik is le deep
>le king is le deep

>king is not
>kubrick was

This. Steven King is just a crazy, hard-working writer that got lucky with a few stories and hit the big time when his books where picked up for movie adaptations.

He also used cocaine so that must help with the crazy zany wacky.
I seldom remember a king story (and I read a few) but kubrick was a writer.

The movie was pretty shit but the book was alright.

BAZINGA

>"I'd sell my sould for a drink right now"
Also every character Jack Nicholson played did nothing wrong

room 237

salem's lot, pet cemetary, stand by me, shawshank redemption, it, the shining, apt pupil......

Speed is a powerful drug. L. Ron Hubbard created an entire fucking religion with amphetamines.

Dude, yes. I can't really describe it, and my brother was like, "dude, that's fucking disgusting. she's so nasty!", but I kind of find her hot in a plain jane way. Or maybe it's the mannerisms. Or autism.

>she seems like the kind of girl who would be caught in a maxx hardcore movie

>daughter
dude...

a nigger COOK

Which are all bullshit. It's a very straight forward story about a loving but flawed father and the evil spirit of the hotel just represented his alcoholism.

the movie is actually good, only the labyrinth climax is not up to par

Actually vice-versa.

>prime Shelly D
>not cute
Fuck you

>There's a plethora of videos on YouTube
and they all have their comments disabled

eh, he also developed a pretty impressive mythos. sure a lot of Veeky Forums looks down on him, but that's because they're autistic about what is and isn't ""genre fiction""

He was diddling the kid.

No, he just broke his arm when he flipped his shit when the little brat destroyed the draft of the novel on which he was working.
It happened on page 2 in the book