Favorite beans

What beans are the best?

And what can I make with kidney beans and diced tomatoes as main ingredients? I have some spices but not rice or tortillas.

If you have flour you can easily make some flatbread in a skillet.

Make some sort of meatless chili.. Some would call that an oxymoron, but that's what comes to mind.

I seem to have what I need when I googled some recipes. Thanks for the suggestion.

How do you propose he makes chili if he doesn't have any chili peppers?

lmao kidney boner

I'm going to post what I make btw.

what's a bonner?

pinto are the best

Here we go!

Beans

>tomater

First the onion

I don't really like kidney beans. I prefer pinto or black, or some peruvian style beans. It's sad that in northern Europe you can only find canned beans.

That's a big ass mushroom.

I like to use this in pasta sauces.

Are you shitting me, you really don't have dried beans? Why the fuck not? Presumably if they can them they could dry them instead, lol. Are you fucks retarded or something?

haha boner sauce

I mean, there probably are if you look hard enough. But they are not common at all. Back home i used to buy 1 kg dried beans bags and just cook the myself in a slow cooker. But here its only canned pre cooked beans.

If I want dried beans/lentils I have to go to asian supermarkets, only seen canned/boxed in grocery stores.

Wow, that just seems strange to me since multiple kinds of dried beans are in every grocery in the US and I'm not even one to Trumpet US nationalism uber alles.

Try going to one of those asian stores or a bazaar full of Muslim people. They will absolutely have dried beans there. Get you rice there too, in sacks.

I do think I've seen 1 kg packets of dried beans at Rema 1000 actually, but they would be overpriced I'm sure.

How much does that mushroom weigh?

Yes they taste the best and it's nice how easily they turn into refried beans. I hate kidney beans. Oddly enough the only time I've ever found rocks were in bags of kidney beans. Keep that in mind if you're a fellow American I guess.

Not entirely related but I've found simmering kidney beans untill tender and adding lamb bullion, cayenne, cumin and garlic and then reducing till in a sort of thick sauce to be an utterly perfect side dish. Rich and delicious, great with red meat.

BLAAAAACK BEEEEEEANS

It weight 95g. The entire thing is around 600 kcal total. Ate most of it to dinner and the the rest av bit later.

kidney beans are dangerous uncooked.

So are chickens.

So are muslims.

Raw red kidney beans

Those are the exact ones I usually eat.

Gå i seng

>corn
Oh god why do europoors do this? I bet you put corn and carrots on your pizza as well.

Hej.

Butter beans > all

These are the best canned beans ever.
Homemade ranch style beans are a close second.

However, I like all kinds of beans. I love Fava beans, cannelini beans, lima beans, pink beans.....etcetc