Canned biscuit dough ideas

Okay, so I bought a tube of the exploding biscuit dough, and realized the expiration date is today. This stuff doesn't last very long.
My intent was to make something other than biscuits. I had been looking on Pillsbury.com and my lazy ass decided to try some form of this because it looks easy. For example, one of these:
pillsbury.com/everyday-eats/breakfast-brunch/30-amazing-things-to-do-with-biscuits
I've never done this before, have you? Everything from casseroles, to sandwiches, eggs, meat, cheese, or sweets like monkey bread and faux-donuts. I'm asking you guys what you've tried and how good were the results?
I need store-bought biscuit dough recipes.

>exploding biscuit dough
do americans really have canned dough that explodes and kills you if you don't use it in time

Its just as scary as opening a bottle of champagne.
If I dont use it soon, its going to spontaneously explode in my fridge.

This looks easy

good or gross?

smash a biscuit, sauce, cheese, meat.

Expiration date is today? Then you'd better eat it TODAY. You'll get bacteria if you don't. It starts growing there midnight of the expiration date.

Son of a bitch. It says Sep 17 2017.
Am I too late, or should I take the risk?

the

Make mini pizzas, homie.

It's too late, I already pressed the contaminate button. Anthrax has been spread throughout the mixture.

i think u still good. how bout u take 8 of those biscuits, roll of flat and roll a hotdog in the middle. now u have a kolache. put some jalepnos and cheese if u want to. but u have to go buy a pack of 8 hotdogs

deep fry it and then roll it in sugar
its how we make "donuts" at the chinese restaurant

>he bought the knockoff brand

Well, do you?

who the fuck goes to a chinese restaurant for donuts

This recipe came up several times. Seems pretty easy, but deep frying is not my game. Is the monkey bread just as good?

Americans.

Eww those don't look good.

Can someone explain me how an American biscuit tastes like? Like the ones you would eat with gravy?

Very buttery, flaky not dense.

How would I make the biscuits into 'knots'

It says to cut each raw biscuit in half, then stretch and roll into 5-6 inch ropes, and tie a knot. Another recipe says use a whole biscuit, roll into 12 inch length and tie. I would probably go for the smaller ones, the extra surface would hold more flavor and texture.

Thank you!