Why do Americans shit themselves in grocery stores?

Why do Americans shit themselves in grocery stores?
Is it a combination of junk food and diabetes medication?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/19587389/ns/health-diet_and_nutrition/t/diet-pills-icky-side-effects-keep-users-honest/
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sd-me-street-washing-hepatitis-20170911-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Diet pills, seriously.

nbcnews.com/id/19587389/ns/health-diet_and_nutrition/t/diet-pills-icky-side-effects-keep-users-honest/

I just assume all white people shit themselves whenever they're robbed by Niggers.

Which is like, all the time, in the US.

Stay obsessed, cuck

This is the correct answer. Whenever you see North American white people scared & shitting themselves, there are almost always Niggers around.

>sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sd-me-street-washing-hepatitis-20170911-story.html
Literal street shitting epidemic.
Worse than India.

O B E S E
B
E
S
E

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
seriously though, that's bloody disgusting.

>t. Shart Simpson

POO

Are all those martsharters on social benefits?

It's probably a safe bet given that they are shopping in WalMart.

>t. Sharty McFly

>t.Shart Garfunkel

>t. Al Shartton, Braaaptist minister

>t. William Shartner

>Shart Linkletter

>shart cart
This is what they've been calling American cars on Top Gear recently.
That LeBlanc guy out of Friends doesn't like it much.

reply to this post if your country don't even have a word for sharting

It's a drug called orlistat, it stops fat absorption. It's prescribed weight loss medication. The dose comes with a recommendation of less than 30~g of fat intake.

However, since most Americans eat at restraunts and McDonalds at least twice per day, and they eat disgusting shit like sloppy joes and hotdogs and all the garbage they can shove inside them, their fat intake is way above recommended levels.

The consequence is an orange oil which travels through the intestines without being absorbed and it leaks out of the anus. It makes you look like you've shit yourself.

Sorry man, it's probably a global phenomenon by now.