Summer don't read this

summer don't read this....

fall,,,,,hello

I fucking hate this place.

Wait are you the same guy from this thread?

me too, why the fuck am i still here i cant leave

No.

Because we're here forever.

For a short time around 2007-ish, Veeky Forums was somewhat entertaining, and we got stuck here. Its a shame we cant get out, because its a bunch of 16 year olds from Reddit who repost garbage. Yet, here we are. And someday, those 16 year olds will be 30 something, still here, cringing at the next generation shitposts, pretending like they never did it.

bro

too close to home

Channers are caught in their own self-loathing and personal hell, hating both the generation before them and after? This is not news.

Back to food. Is anyone else disappointed in pizza joints these days? I could give a fuck less if it is coal-fired. I want quality toppings and decent dough and I don't want to spend all day doing it myself.

Jesus, thanks. Now everyone knows.

Well then.

Why the fuck did you screen cap that

>don't want to spend all day doing it myself

Dude, making the dough takes 10 minutes. You then let it rise. If you want max flavor let it rise in the refrigerator. Buy some quality cheese and meats. Make a simple marinara with canned tomatoes and some garlic, thyme and oregano. Preheat oven for 1 hour at 550F with a stone. Assemble and bake for 12 minutes. Total active time expended not counting shopping which presumably you do anyway is probably around 20 minutes max, 30 if you're a spastic autist. Get better niggah.

>Not letting the dough rise an hour

dough recipe pls

did you make that pizza? because your dough wasn't properly done, hence the weird gel layer

That's fucking cheese, you mong.

Where's the sauce

Why don't you fuck off back to redit then you pathetic little faggot. I'll kill your whole fucking family

I use a sourdough starter but if you're using dry active yeast I'd use 1/4 tsp.

2 cups "00" flour
1 cup water
1 TBS EVOO
1/8 cup 100% hydration sourdogh starter
1/2 tsp salt

Add salt to flour. Add starter and evoo to water and mix untilforms a ball. Rest 30 minutes. Knead for 8 minutes. Shape into a tight ball and place in an oiled bowl covered with saran wrap and rise in refrigerator for 24 hours up to 48 hours.

Under the cheese where it belongs, chifag.

>tfw i used to browse /b/ when i was 15
Thank god I only lurked, unfortunately all my shitposting was on the blockland forum, recorded forever.

god I love this board

I throw an apple at him.

MOTHER ITS ME GREGOR

This got me good