The cold pizza meme

Does anybody really prefer cold pizza to hot? My friends claim they love it but I can't imagine anyone actually taking over some nice melty pizza.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xD-8iYzZd5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't understand it at all. Also, hot sandwiches are superior to cold every time.

hot pizza and a cold beer is the perfect casual dinner. cold pizza with a little sriracha is the perfect hangover food. everything has its time and place.

Cold pizza is good for breakfast.
Hot every other time, though.

Yes. Though it's mainly for shit pizza, your dominous, papa john, and pizza hut type stuff....and mainly if its just cheese or just cheese and pepperoni

In that case, its all stuff you'd eat cold anyway just like a sandwich or something, it's fine

In the case of the Little Ceasar Hot n Ready, it is actually BETTER than when its hot

If you have a peetzer that is heavy on the topping (especially if it has mushroom) you are far better off putting it in the oven to re crisp

I always eat leftover pizza frozen or cold.
It's just a preference I guess, it's also hot where I live.

I concur

I like it, but I don't think it's better than fresh pizza. It's way better than trying to reheat the pizza though. Cold pizza is almost like another dish. My go-to process is:
>order pizza for dinner, enjoy hot
>put leftovers in fridge
>eat straight out of the fridge the next morning

You dumb cunt, no one is talking about preferring cold pizza to hot, but just about liking leftover pizza cold.

Depends on what kind of pizza it is. Some pizzas taste very good cold or room temp, other need to be reheated to be palatable.

I'll eat it, but it sucks. I'd only eat it cold if I don't have the chance to heat it up.

>trying to reheat the pizza

>Oven preheated to 500F (260C)
>Place pizza slices directly on rack
>Wait a few mins until the cheese gets shiny
>Wait another 2 minutes after that
>Now the pizza is nice and hot and the outside of the crust has a nice crunch that it didn't have when it was fresh

Takes less than 10 minutes. If you can't wait that long, your pathetic, weak, and deserve shitty meals.

>and
But if he already likes cold pizza why bother? Outside of variety that is.

youtube.com/watch?v=xD-8iYzZd5c

Cold pizza is godly when you wake up with a hangover. The walk to the pizza box, hoping there's some left in it, opening it up and seeing 4 slices left...take them to your room and guzzle down a liter of water and wait 10 minutes until you feel a bit better and gorge on it. Heaven.

I'd take cold pizza on a hangover over hot, but not any other time

even microwaving a cold slice for 45 secs is better

>he doesn't know the pleasure of a cold mush'-and-pep'

The real question is, what place has the best pizza that still is good when cold? I've noticed that Pizza Hut's crust can withstand that cold and stay pretty crisp. It's a pleasant chew when cold. Dominos is decent. I haven't tried with Papa Johns but I imagine it might be a bit doughier than the others. Papa Johns might just be the one pizza that is just way better fresh and hot. Note that I'm speaking strictly on the original/hand tossed pizzas.

you can do it in 3 minutes in a toaster oven

Cold stuffed crust feels like putty.

Cold pizza is fucking garbage.

It will never as good as pan-reheated.

Just ate cold pizza here, AMA

Really depends what kind of pizza it is. Thin crust is a no, thicc crust with extra cheese, light sauce and pepperoni is kino.

I do. In fact, every time I get my pizza I let it on the table for a good haf an hour to then I put it into the fridge for another hour and get that perfect experience

cold pizza is often better than reheated pizza

Yes it's better by far.
Fresh from the oven > fridge cold > anything else

>Cold pizza = shit's Cash

It's different, and I like it. I don't think it's better.

I want to try a cold chicago pizza some day. Just this huge ass slice of cheese.

So you really like room temputuee pizza rather than actual cold refrigerator pizza.

I like to put my leftover pizza in the oven to heat it up. Baking leftover puzza makes it taste and feel fresh

It's really good, especially on saucier pizzas imo. Microwaving works fine, but oven is always the best for that fresh, hot pizza taste

It's never as good as cold pizza or when the pizza was fresh. Not worth even 3 minutes.

Fresh > re-heated in oven > room temp > microwaved > cold

>frozen

I can taste food better when its cold. I especially love Chinese food and pizza when its cold.
I also love dense bread so cold pizza mimics that.

Round Table Bacon Supreme is fantastic cold.
Great hot, too, but its wonderful for breakfast after a night of drinking.

Imagine, you could have had her for a pair of Levi's and a few Bob Dylan cassettes

The end of the USSR must have been amazing

I don't PREFER cold to hot, but when it's the next day and it's just some pleb tier bbq chicken or pepperoni pizza I just eat it cold.
If I have leftover bread sticks they have to be heated up first though, cold breadsticks are just awful.

Yes, but not for dinner

>Takes less than 10 minutes.
What kind of oven do you own that can heat to 500F in less than 5 minutes?

a thrill I'll never know
alas

I don't like a crunchy crust. Who likes crunchy pizza?

Never liked cold pizza. It takes like 1 minute to heat it back up in the microwave so I do that.

When you eat pizza cold, the texture of the bread isn't as good. It tends to break off right where you bite like cake, instead of having the glutinous stretching and tearing that I love

People who say they like cold pizza are just trying to rationalize their laziness. They also clearly have low standards for taste and quality.

Freshly cooked hot pizza is better than cold pizza but cold pizza is better than reheated pizza.

I also really like cold KFC chicken pieces.

Just eating your leftover pizza cold is better than it would be just about every way you could reheat it, I think this is mostly what this is about, pizza not reheating well, what sort of lunatic would actually prefer cold pizza to hot fresh pizza I don't want to know. Reading through the thread I see a few other people get this at least

I don't mind it but it's better hot.

cold as in leftover or from the fridge?

You forgot the part where the cheese separated after melting & rehardening and now has the taste and texture of garbage when remelted

I like Pizza both Hot and Cold.... and its usually how I rate pizza places. The pizza has to be Good Hot and Cold or I don't go back.

I went to a Mellow Mushroom once and Hot it tasted sub-par and Cold it tasted like someone rubbed coated it in copper, and i never went back.

I'm weird about it. I can't stand cold pizza if it has tomato sauce on it, but if it's white pizza, I love it cold.
I hate reheating pizza and would rather eat it cold.