Post your favourite chocolate and discuss why

Im ill as fuck Veeky Forums let's post our favourite chocolate. Love Mackie's Scottish chocolate use to get it for 60p with my Imax discount. The honeycomb is 110% the best.

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.advantagenutrition.com/chocolove-bar-orange-peel-in-dark-chocolate---32-oz-p5507.aspx?Thread=True
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE CHOCOLATE'S FUCKIN RAW

I can't justify paying more than $3 for a bar of chocolate so Green and Blacks is probably the best I've had in memory.

I like a lot Lindt's salted caramel, milk chocolate.

Lindt has a lot of really good shit.

Sea salt is meme as fuck but this is really good.

The chili and dark chocolate is my favourite chocolate from Lindt because it gives a little bit of heat but it's not overpowering anything.

just right

These white chocolate truffles. Having them with black coffee is divine.

Lindt chili/salt for class, pic related for comfort

Can confirm these are both really good. My local Ollie's has them on sale, probably gonna grab some real soon.

There can only be one.

Pretty much everything they make is a solid choice. But because of price I only get very rarely.

Green and blacks is good, and this one aussie company that makes coconut milk chocolate. I can't remember the name.

Confirmed. 1 is now an honorary zero in this thread as this deserves trips.

Tbh when I was in college I would steal these all the time. They were sold individually and so I'd just stuff em in my pockets

Someone memed this in a previous chocolate thread (maybe you) and I bought some. Can confirm that it was really good, but it also cost €4,25 for 70 grams and can only be bought at one store chain in my country. I'll definitely get some more when I'm near that store again. Not making it my main chocolate tho. That's mostly Lindt and sometimes some random other stuff.
I recently had a hipstery chocolate bar that was made of cocoa imported on a sailboat and contained cocoa nibs. It smelled slightly like piss. Taste was interesting, but not something I find comfy.

>not going 88%

come on senpai

A real man buys 90 or 100% unsweetened dark chocolate, then dips that shit in raw honey to eat.

Best chocolate ever desu.

I like these

shop.advantagenutrition.com/chocolove-bar-orange-peel-in-dark-chocolate---32-oz-p5507.aspx?Thread=True

I just make hot chocolate with that sort of thing, sweetened by honey as well. Leave some hard cheese at the bottom of the cup as the hot chocolate softens it so you can eat it after you're finished drinking it.
Shit's great. Look it up.

You know that chocolate plug at the bottom of a drumstick?

Das it mane.

I don't give a shit about your thoughts and feelings. I like this vomity chocolate.

I like Hershey's chips in my cookies. A cookie needs a bit of that vomit touch IMO.

we good baby
i'm an almond man myself

plebs...

>88%
step your game up

>99%
>not 103%

Faggot, I bet you love white chocolate too.

either this or pic, for slightly sweeter with good price to quality ratio

nobodx mentioned milka yet?

wedel is shit, i can't believe anyone is enjoying eating it

it's alright in it's price range
definitely better than milka

DARK
DARK
DARK
DARK

I fucking hate milka so much

i don't really have a favourite brand or type, but i like dark chocolate and chocolate with liquor filling is very good too.
pic related is one of the best chocolates my country makes, not counting extra expensive of private tiny brands, this ine is available everywhere

also this.
Fazer from Finland and Kalev from Estonia, amazing rather cheap chocolate.
Fazer with salmiakki is GOAT

I like how no one on Veeky Forums can enjoy a nice milk chocolate or a dark chocolate without an absurd Cacao percentage, it needs to be 95% cacao, unsweetened, Tabasco chocolate as if you actually enjoy it.

I know it's not the best quality ever or anything but fuck these are so fucking delicious.

if you live in the uk and you've got a coop near you, get some of their "irresistible" chocolate. its p gud. their "irresistible" ice cream is shite tho.

they are pretending to be "real men", because yeah, apparently being a man means eating dirt with high protein content
i myself like milk chocolate, Marabou is A+ and some local brands are nice too. milka is oversweetend, ritter sport and dove are good but overpriced

DARK
DARK
DARK.

While texture generally starts to suffer if you go over 80%, you can't really claim to enjoy chocolate if you only like chocolate with low cacao content. The primary flavor you're getting with chocolate with low cacao percentage is milk and sugar. You're the chocolate equivalent of a child complaining that no one could possibly enjoy the taste of black coffee while the only coffee you're willing to drink is coffee-flavored milkshakes from starbucks.

My nigga

they have an impressively wide range of sweets, too bad their actual chocolate is crap

this
it's obvious that people frequenting a food and cooking board would be more into connoisseur stuff than the typical normie

too bad this is still Veeky Forums, so picky / autistic manchildren are a vocal minority

please don't ban me

>not eating the fucking cacao beans raw
fucking first world countries

reminds me of baby hamsters

I still think it's complete bullshit that they change the same for the 100g bar of the 85%.

I bought a bar of this at the chocolate museum in Cologne. Holy fuck it's nasty lol

The best

If it's good enough for the SS. It is good enough for you!