Depression foods

What do you eat to feel better when you have lost all will to live and want to die?

Besides alcohol, of course

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/DepressionCooking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Edibles, Takis™, Sodas, takeout, etc.

rat poison

pizza
tendies with a lot of hot sauce
chinese takeout
milkshakes
pussy

A nice meatloaf with a fuck ton of jasmine rice

7-11 nachos that weigh about 4 lbs because of how much cheese and jalapenos I add.

>bring water to boil
>stir in garlic salt
>stir in kraft macaroni
>cook, stirring in any other spices/seasonings you like
>drain and add cheese sauce
>finish the bottle of whiskey you have been drinking and pass out, completely forgetting about the comfort food you just made

Chinese take out or grocery store sushi. Neither is extravagant, but it fills the emptiness. Typically I refuse to eat when I'm depressed, but these do the trick.

When I get depressed, I order two big macs and force myself to eat them in a single sitting. That's the point when I feel both depressed and disgusting and realize that this is the low point and it only gets better from here.

It cures my depression.

grilled cheese is the ultimate depression food
cheap, easy to make, ready in 5 minutes, can make multiple at once, tastes good unless you fuck up bad, unhealthy
it won't help your mood at all but at least it will comfort you

This plus some tortilla chips

If it really gets down to it, I sleep for dinner.

Salt and vinegar chips
beer

Sometimes don't even need the chips but they're just so good. Usually prefer Cape Cod brand but if they're out I will grab whatever is available. Except for the lays kettle brand. Those chips are shit.

Ehk, this use to be a staple for me. Yet I was happier then.

Nothing.
If you're feeling full, you're feeling something. Not leaving your bed pairs much more nicely

Anything edible, just be sure to eat it outside and with friends/relatives/coworkes/classmates/people that you sorta tolerate.

I eat an entire days worth of food in one meal. Main go to places are McDs, Culvers, or Taco Bell.

McDs
>2 McChickens
>1 Mcdouble
>Large big mac meal with diet coke
>habanero ranch sauce if the got it

Culvers
>two cheese burgers, grilled onions pickles and mustard
>buffalo chicken tender basket with mountain dew or root beer

And if i really hate myself

Taco Bell
>Quesarito Box with Baja blast
>2 loaded potato griller
>one beefy nacho griller
>At home i have a really hot sauce that i put on all of it that makes me shit fire(matouks scorpion pepper)
>Drink 1/3 of the baja and add vodka
The last one is generally a wake up call that i need to pull it together.

Speaking as a straight, Christian male, I can't decide if guy in OP is attractive or not

My favorite Bill line, I loved that show

Have you tried youtube.com/user/DepressionCooking ?

>that Taco Bell order down to the tee
Are you me?

Lots of fruit and vegetables, I finish my breakfast with eggs to build fat with omega 3 fatty acids, sometimes I get subway or pizza.

Spaghetti with marinara and brownies.

An ENTIRE BOX of Cheez Its™

An entire 2 liter of wild cherry bepis and hot wings

Burger King.

Nothing says "God, I hate myself" like that fried styrofoam they call a chicken sandwich

Garlic bread

pic related, sometimes i make a big bowl of ramen

dice up frozen sausage or any leftover meats, add frozen veggies (broccoli, spinach, whatever), dice garlic finely, chop onion. add an egg at the end right as i take it off the heat. maybe put in a little soy sauce and/or vinegar, maybe a little gelatin to fake real broth.

when i lived near a nicer grocery store i'd get a bar of good dark chocolate, three or four slices of jamon iberico, a ginger pear muffin, some of their sushi.

>If only you knew how bad things really are

I know Rand, I feel u

I get burger king about once a year in the spur of the moment, thinking
>it can't be that bad, whopper should be fine at least
and every time I wish I had just gone to any other fast food chain instead.

this, sleep makes hunger go away

you wake up feeling quite full

Immidiate effect - a 40 of O.E. and a steak and eggs from dennys or preferably norms or my dads "fry up" ehich is just a bunch of left overs consisting of meat starch and veggies crisped just enough to give it crunchy texture.
Long term - vitamins exercise and oatmeal for breakfast

All of the above by myself by the way. Nothing is worse than having to care about other people when you dont care about yourself

Except having to care about other people when you do care about yourself. That also sucks. Food and/or booze dont really help then.

Cream spinach with tortelloni cooked in it.

Judging by my daily eating habits and this thread I may have severe depression

Fruit smoothies

>make couscous with a fuckload of parsley, ras-el-hanout, dried raisins and butter
>make chicken stock
>pour chicken stock over couscous, creating the ultimate comfort gruel
>slurp while sobbing
keep some tissues handy for the runny nose

Smoked salmon on pumpernickel with cream cheese, fresh dill, thin sliced red onion and capers.

Moderate carbs, high in good fats and protein. Washed down with shots of vodka of course.

an entire baguette from the nearest grocery store bakery and an avocado. tear off pieces of baguette and smear avocado onto them with a spoon.

I usually take a cocktail shaker to make myself an old-fashioned malted strawberry shake

I sometimes flavor with almaretto

>drinking black coffee all day in a dark room while listening to Codeine

Pizza
Instant ramen
Chicken tenders
Chinese takeout always makes me feel a little better even when I'm at the bottom of a pit.

Chili cheese fries with diced white onion, garlic salt, lots of black pepper, drizzle of yellow mustard and whatever hot sauce I'm feeling. If I'm feeling really shitty and/or gluttonous, I'll replace the fries with deep fried mozzarella sticks. Naturally I still add the shredded cheese on top.

A burger

>listening to codeine
Coolest guy ITT, wish I could still drink coffee

I usually eat junk in excess until I get fatter then feel even worse than before. Or I sleep to try to not feel anything.

A bullet cures depression forever

Spaghetti alla Carbonara. In my worst years (2013-2015) my daily intake was 1 1/2 bottles Lidl Vodka and a pound of Carbonara, pure desperation.

chocolate. literally anything with chocolate

Whats lidl vodka like? I imagine rough as fuck.
If you like bourbon the stuff they sell ad aldi is cheap af and not bad.

Also I love to cook when i'm in a depressive state. Latest creation was cutting my own half roast chicken and roasting it in jerk with cheese fries.

I buy one McDouble. $1.67 of the best therapy money can buy.

Bottle of wine and a block of chocolate is like therapy for me.

I'm always unhappy, so every day I am able, I drink 4 cans of rockstar(one of each flavor) and eat twisties chicken and chinese takeaway for dinner

> T. australian

costco chicken pot pie (cold)

SOUP
O
U
P

healthy dinners of chicken breast, rice and assorted steamed vegetables to go with regular exercise.

Fast food or takeout if I have no mental energy to go grocery shopping and cook. Sometimes even I stop at multiple fast food joints to get a particular burger, or fries that I find better at a certain chain, and go home and eat it all in one binge.
If I order Chinese delivery I will get $50 worth of food and binge it all the next day or so. Usually egg foo young, chinese style ribs, won ton soup, egg rolls, chow mein, and fried meat of some kind like general tso's.

If I can make it to the store then I get a piece of meat to fry and some potatoes. Sometimes grocery store sushi. If not that then I go to the asian mart and buy a bunch of different kinds of sashimi and binge it all in a single go.

an entire bag of pasta, smothered in pasta sauce and cheese, doritos or pringles, blocks of kit kat, oven fries and diet coke.. all in the same day, chewed up and spat into a plastic bag so i don't hate myself too much (still do for being disgusting)

May her soul rest in peace.

>tfw no matter how depressed I get I will always be gluttonous

then again maybe I'm not depressed

I used to go to Hooters whenever I had a bad day at work or something in life wasn't going well. But if things go well I go there with friends as a sort of celebration lunch/dinner. Lately things haven't been as good as they can be but I'd rather not go there because I want to keep it for good times. I just whip something up at home because when I'm upset I tend to not want to go out.

chocolate
i hate having no self control over my chocolate intake

also cashews

Mostly whiskey and whatever delivery I can find in this scuffed small town. Or if I already know im going to be too drunk to feel feels anymore i'll get a bunch of nice Italian deli meats and build an epic sandwich

spoonful of peanut butter is super underrated.
all the salt, fat, and protein you need to fuel your self-pitying spiral of sadness.

I find a strange comfort in knowing im not the only one that goes to multiple fast food establishments for 1-2 particular items.When I do this I like to call this 'Fast Food Buffet'. Pls kill me

a good burger with so much panceta and grilled onions +the normal stuff a burger can get

or ice cream

But then i remember im a poor 3rd worlder and have to keep on feeling like shit while eating rice with rice

Potato foods eaten at night will help increase serotonin levels naturally as you sleep. Good eggs have the essential nutrients for your general well-being as well as help produce neurotransmitters, a precursor for serotonin.

Walnuts and proteins are great too

Don't you die on me (op).

Fucking this.

>tfw I actually do this

Happy Rosh Hashanah fellow Hebro

Oh! Oh! I know this one. I was fucking depressed as hell most of last year due to multiple family members dying.

I cooked greasy, fatty, salty food every day and ate about 4k calories over the course of 2-3 meals. I gained 40 pounds, and felt less shitty for the duration of me cooking and about 30 minutes afterwards.

Cooking horrible, unhealthy food is probably why I didn't start self harming.

Just thinking about all those sautéed mushrooms, fatty reductions, and beer still makes my mouth water a little.

you aint never eaten pussy f a m

Fuckhuge Dr. Pepper

Full of feels...

Me too man. Maybe once a year. I never buy them unless I intend on doing it because I can't stop eating them. Same with Fritos.

Browned boneless chicken thighs smothered in cream of mushroom soup over rice or pasta.

Two chili cheese dogs with no onion, add bacon, side of pickles, and a large cheese fry from portillo's.

1. Nachos
2. White wine and potato chips
3. Dan dan noodles

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

sour cream and onion potato chips to be specific, with like a Pinot Blanc, Pinot Gris or Sauvignon Blanc

only time i ever ate out of sadness and frustration was a whole container of this

I just had a date flake on me and I immediately went out and bought a hot n ready from little caesar's

Usually I just masturbate and cry

Vegetals and fruit

I don't eat.

I go to taco bell and order half the menu or just a few days worth of food in one sitting. Eating is one of the few things I find pleasure in.

Cheez-Its nigga

good damn it thats me

If you have to tell strangers on the internet you eat pussy, you probably don't eat pussy

If youre really depressed you wont eat anything.

I just continue eating on my diet because if you give in to the urge to eat random shit you just feel worse after the fact

pelmeni

add sour cream to the mix friend

You know what I hate about you cunts? You always post about how you want to kill yourself, but most of you never fucking do. It's just attention whoring about your fucking depression. And no board seems to be safe from you fucking assholes either.

Potato salad right out of the container

A pint of Bem and Jerry's. Or a 3 course meal (appetizer, entree, dessert) alone at a $$ restaurant.