ITT: Guilty pleasure nostalgic foods

ITT: Guilty pleasure nostalgic foods

A while back I decided to pick up a box of this because I remember gobbling that shit down when I was younger. I don't know if they changed the way they made their stuff or if I actually got worse at boiling water as I got older but that shit was so fucking nasty.

Thats my hangover cure

use cream and butter

This.

Their other flavors (sharp cheddar, white cheddar) are a bit more... Passable.

I would always put these in the microwave for a few seconds after I made them so it'll be hot and have melted cheese.

you're supposed to eat them cold retard

>"I do what the corporations tell me to do" the post

i believe in results
results dictate that it tastes better when cold

I believe in opinions.
It's your opinion that it tastes better when cold.
Not even that guy, and I agree with you, but fuck you for trying to dictate someone else's preferences.

They fucking changed the recipe for KD
It's totally bland now.

PC Mac and Cheese is much better

for me it's velveeta shells and cheese

>not believing in objectivity
>"X, but fuck you for Y"

I miss the lunchables that had their own cola brand in it

When I was younger I used to make baloney sandwiches with just baloney, mayonnaise, and white bread. Then I would dip them in applesauce. I was pretty much the whitest kid around.

holy shit i forgot about that
was it in a tiny can???

Holy freaking kek that picture describes my mood and temperament right at this moment!!!
Do you mind if I save it and repost it whenever?

>kraft mac and cheese

No better way to detect somebody whose baby boomer parents couldn't cook, so they grew up on kraft dinner and fast food.

Quite frankly, this picture describes my reaction to your post...Use it if it so pleases you stranger. But remember, Jesus Saves!

I remember eating a Lunchable and wondering why there are sports balls on the can. It seemed to me like they designed these meals for normie kids who played sports and other shit. Whatever, bunch of ball-fondlers, I was the autist doing BMX/scooter tricks while everyone else played with balls.

>calls it "kraft mac and cheese"
Amerifat detected.

These were fucking dope as a kid, I wonder if they would still hold up as an adult.

Do you remember the chocolates wrapped in foil, both of which were shaped like sports balls?

Yes, those too. They tasted like Cadbury's easter chocolate eggs, which were shit to me. I usually got the basketball one, which was the only ball-based sport I somewhat enjoyed besides dodgeball where I could take out repressed aggression on random people and get away with it.

Kek, user was dealing with some shit as a kid.
But yeah those chocolates were kinda bad.

Yeah, I was dealing with being surrounded by malicious dipshits 24/5. Maybe everyone wasn't so stupid, I was chosen first by most team captains for dodgeball. Agility + sociopathic aggression is a winning combo in that game as long as I didn't hit their faces or throats.