/HEG/ Healthy Eating General

Any of you co/ck/s got any good vegan recipes? I'm an alcohollic and a smoker as well as being pretty unhealthy with my diet, I've quit drinking and cigarettes and I want some stuff that will help me start to purge toxins from my body basically...

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/8RTeqiBT
youtube.com/watch?v=7NT4q_5dfLs
youtube.com/watch?v=pumVPfVuQ6s
youtube.com/watch?v=COCkviQV85I
healthyforgood.heart.org/eat-smart/articles/saturated-fats
circ.ahajournals.org/content/early/2017/06/15/CIR.0000000000000510
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look up Clean30. never tried it myself but plan on it in the near future

>toxins
This is a meme word, it's BS user. If you want to eat healthier then buy dried beans, rice and chicken. You're free to add whatever kind of veggies you'd like.

You know what, fuck you user. I'm gonna make a paste bin with a diet list and you better follow it you fat fuck.

I don't think beans are all that great for you honestly. look up lectin-avoidance diets. rice is as healthy or neutral as any carb really. but there are better carbs for you then plain rice. chicken and veggies are definitely healthy

thanks for sharing this, will read

pastebin.com/8RTeqiBT

>paying $30 for a list of recipes
Why would anyone fall for this meme?

Eat less trans fats, sat fats, sugar, and salt, eat more of everything else, there's your guide to healthy eating. Nuts, seeds, legumes, whole grains, fruits and veggies, chicken and fish, eat those

>General

>I don't think beans are all that great for you honestly. look up lectin-avoidance diets.

Psuedoscience.

youtube.com/watch?v=7NT4q_5dfLs
youtube.com/watch?v=pumVPfVuQ6s
youtube.com/watch?v=COCkviQV85I

>Why would anyone fall for this meme?
I have no idea. But one thing I've observed over the years is that people are stupid. I'm going to chalk it up to that.

Weight watchers is my favorite example of this. You pay them more money in exchange for less food!

Instead of a pound of meat for dinner, lentils are a good option

Chicken has 3 times as much protein in it as lentils. Lentils are a good source of carbs but if you want to lose weight and get fit then chicken and protein all the way.

>protein content determines healthiness

Lentils have infinitely more fiber, are generally more nutritious, and have no saturated fat or cholesterol.

Is saturated fat bad?
Is dietary cholesterol bad?

Yes

Retard.

>protein content determines healthiness
I want him to get in better shape while losing weight.

healthyforgood.heart.org/eat-smart/articles/saturated-fats
circ.ahajournals.org/content/early/2017/06/15/CIR.0000000000000510

Retard.

You don't need to eat a pound of meat a day for that.

You do if you want to get swole.

>m-muh protein

Back to your containment board, ketonigger

>swole
Why have Americans embraced Ebonics so strongly?

Ask in the "sip" thread. They might know.

>health eating general
>not bodybuilding faggot general

back to Veeky Forums