Who is cucks favourite chef?

for me its gordon. ive tried few of his tips and they been great. also being marcs protege is gud too. even though he kinda stole marcs persona for tv.

go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VIBYlygzL7U
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-white-house-staff-wires-russia-investigation-us-president-election-robert-mueller-a7953196.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-01/russia-linked-bots-hone-online-attack-plans-for-2018-u-s-vote
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I will speak for Veeky Forums as a whole

the answer is Jack Scalfani, the saucier who has created and marketed the Best BBQ Sauce You'll Ever Taste.

There are a few good criticisms that can be laid against him, but he is probably one of the best overall American chefs on youtube.

youtu.be/VIBYlygzL7U
this guy

A real chef's chef.

There is only one chef in youtube and that is greg easter himself if youdont believe me go and check out his channel CookingInRussia he aint very popular due to his camera but his recipes and tips are the real deal

If Jacks a chef, then so is Nigella

As pro, Gordon.
As amateur/youtube, Chef John from the Food Wishes channel.
I get a chuckle and good tips from their videos.

amazing brand name

Don't even 12 year olds know not to use the word 'cuck' anymore? You really can't say I'm more childish than this..

Nazis with undercuts can't fight the urge to bring their fetish for BBC into every conversation. Cuckoldry is like cross-fit for the alt-right.

its the best insult desu. also fits cu/ck/s nicely

No, it makes you sound like a fucking child. A dumb, abused idiot programmed to say shit that Russians want you to say like a fucking robot. That's all people see, an empty human shell that'll die in 70 years.

you think calling people a cuck is a project monarch type operative to get westerners to let black guys fuck their wives?

seems like you've got more red pills than you know what to do with, my man

I don't parse any of that shit, I just think you sound like a programmed moron. Have all your wild conspiracy theories. You still sound like a ruined human who will either end up in therapy in your 30s or dead from alcohol or drugs in your 40s.

gordan ramsay is for beta cuck faggots.

I like yotam ottolenghi because im comfortable with my masculinity and sexual orientation and can, therefore, feel comfortable with liking a gay Israeli chef

you brought the russians up you moron

>Israeli
>Gay
Fire up the gas chamber, Hans

I don't follow your conspiracy theories. I just haven't heard any of the group 'in speak' until the russians got their hands on the poverty sticken idiots in the south and midwest.

You're a test group that worked for the russian propaganda machine. You're just a device in life now. Own up to your own mindless existence as a tool of a foreign state. You're a traitor in body and mind. They'll figure out how to put weapons in your hands and murder people eventually. It's just a new algorithm. Ask Robert Mercer.

Yeah, yeah that's all fine, but you can't bring up conspiracy theories as a concept and then lob it at other people as a derogatory, makes you seem like some sort of spastic cuck.

Keep using those words. Meaningful people will surely not write you off as a kid.

do the russians only program children?
I suppose that would be the most effective target, seeing how sexually active they are

Holy fuck man take your meds. This reply chain is a fucking roller coaster of emotions.

Are you the lithium guy

It's nice that someone sees the truth. I kept talking to my doctor about the KGB mind rays but I don't think he was believing me

This is how you don't sound like you've lost.

lost the discussion or lost their mind?

That's why Deutsche Bank, Manafort and everyone even remotely involved with Russia is being subpoenaed by the special prosecutor of the United States.

It's a giant boogie boogie story, boys. The fucking lawyers in the White House think each other are wearing WIRES on each other.

Jesus Christ, it's a mafia living in the government and you stupid cunts don't know one thing about it.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-white-house-staff-wires-russia-investigation-us-president-election-robert-mueller-a7953196.html

idiots.

I love playing with you kids a little too much. I might be a pedophile.

extremely shapely jewish milf

We had a similar thing in the fifties and nothing ever came of it. We're living out history and you retards can't see it. Also if rather hear how Russia is brainwashing people.

I love Ramsays recipe videos too. So comfy.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-01/russia-linked-bots-hone-online-attack-plans-for-2018-u-s-vote

There's literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

Nope, that's pretty wrong. I was making a joke. But I do kinda look at you people like creatures that understand english, but aren't really true humans. That's more nazi than pedophile.

Why the fuck should you think us as people, to you we are words that manifest on a screen. It's too bad we aren't sexy little children.

>Have all your wild conspiracy theories.
>A dumb, abused idiot programmed to say shit that Russians want you to say like a fucking robot.

You're the fucking imbecile that brought up KKKREMLIN KKKONSPIRACY. I love how faggots like you lack the most basic self-awareness, reeling off shit about DUMB CONSPIRACY THEORISTS whilst you fully entrench yourself in retarded "us vs them" political team sports and parrot the stupid shit the left says wholesale. Tie a noose and hang yourself with it you verbose, belligerent fuck. Try "parsing" that.

The problem is you're stupid words. Not clever people like say Salman Rushdie, Hunter Thompson, Gore Vidal, George Carlin. You're just not smart people so how can anyone respect you as anything other than creatures? You're too stupid for this advanced age. It's because the world has created over production so you've all essentially become like cows. Dumb and needy, but cows can't have opinions like you do.

You're the by product of success.

Wow the title is different from the article. Every day the media seems more and more dishonest. There's a whole "could"s and "might be"s in front of "linked to Russia. Like most of these things, they have no definitive proof, just a bunch of bots that could have been made by some autistic user.

Totes fake news bro.

Oh you're just a delicious little kid, don't make me come down there and give you something to really cry about. Wait, do. :)

Personally, I love Russia. Their mafia lifestyle coupled with oligarchs basically dictating what laws you will follow. That and abject poverty, militarism and misery in the 99% of most russians is the fuck WAY WE NEED TO LIVE! WOOOOOOO.

Lets be like that.

>that list
Could have just cued is in earlier that you were some kind of falseflag troll. You should feel bad about yourself, you really blew this thread up.

Chef John

Player 3 has entered the game.

Is that english? Try again. I hope you were drunk.

"Things stuff and people troll new ideas pickle."

That guy sounds gayer than anal sex, but I love his shit.

it is really surprising that gay shit would be up your alley

Alton Brown, I dug his Good Eats shows and they reminded me a lot of Bill Nye. A touch of hamming it up and wackiness is actually a great teaching tool.

I don't mind gay shit, I'm not gay but it doesn't make me carry a tiki torch and rant about homosexuality. He's more flambouyant than gay I suppose. I was wrong.

He taught me about sodium citrate? for making smooth cheese sauces. Dude showed me a lot when I was young.

After a while you don't notice the voice. He's more grating the less you watch of him, but after a while he's great. He really knows his shit, and he uses bad dad puns to make you remember all the useful tips.

I've made his Irish Stew and Baguette, all his shit just works.

yeah john is good too.

heard alot but havent gotten to check em out yet.

remember watchin a video and seemed good.

Veeky Forums -International Politics and Pedophilia

Depends on what you mean by favorite, but how about Jamie Oliver? I find his shows pretty boring, but in terms of recipes, his seem to always work out well.

My mother was obsessed with that guy for years and accumulated many of his cookbooks.

I've read them all, made a few things out of them, and honestly most of his stuff (IMHO) is nothing special. Plus he's known more for being an activist and TV personality than being any kind of real expert. He was a bit odd because unlike most people who went from established pro chef to TV personality he was sort of the opposite. When he was first on TV his experience was nothing more than working in a pub owned my his family. He didn't have the same kind of background as most well known TV chefs.

That said, I do think that his beginner-oriented cookbook (pic related) is fantastic. I have bought more than a dozen copies over the years to give as gifts to friends getting into cooking. It's easily the best beginner oriented cookbook I have seen.

Beyond that though? Meh.

Link to episode where she gets spanked with a wooden spoon please.

Finally someone who is actually college educated on Veeky Forums.

I'd just like you to know there is no point using your allegory on Veeky Forums, especially when arguing with flyovers. They will stupidly assume you mean everything in a literal sense, those poor country bumpkins.

how do you think he meant it, you illiterate degree holding boot licker?

W O K E

Why hasn't anyone capitalized on the Leftist conspiracy market?

Is he genuinely good, or is he just a meme?

I enjoy ramsay videos too, I tried some new things because of him.

dude pork bun

Well certain news stations has, unless you believe it's intentional brainwashing. There are plenty of Alex Jones tier leftists sites. No one talks about them on Veeky Forums though.

love this guy