How do you eat less?

How do you eat less?

Stop drinking soda and drink more water
50% of your appetite can be curbed with a couple glasses of water.

dumb frogposter

I don't drink soda, and I drink a lot of water.

you put less food into your mouth than before

Gradually cut out all your snacks, then eat 2 meals per day, then just 1 meal per day. Don't eat so much sugar.

If you're interested in day+ fasting, accept that you'll suffer. Make a list of all the benefits you'll get from losing weight and look at it every time you get tempted. Get mineral water with different flavors; it helps a little.

Drink black coffee every day.

Pad out your meals with a ton of veggies. You can go crazy with them and they have so few calories it doesn't matter. They're packed with good shit too, so two birds one stone. You don't need to just boil or steam them either, there's a lot of interesting stuff you can try.

eat very little fat and sugar.

force yourself to fast for 48 hours. Smaller meals will fill you up more afterwards.

Have you tried eating less?

ThisAnd eat better. Buy better ingredients and cook from scratch. If you invest more time and money in what you eat you won't eat as much as you would if you were ordering 3 large pizzas for 5 bucks each.

Base ingredients should be cheaper, as long as you plan the right stuff. If you buy obscure stuff for specific meals it'll cost a ton, but stock up on basics like tinned tomatoes, onions, peppers and some dried herbs and you can do a lot.

Be poor

Poor people are the fattest

You don't, enjoy the ride.

be rich

Don't bring shit into the house to start with.
Don't eat less, eat lower calorie food.
You are obviously not an American. We have the fattest "poor" people in the world. We practically pay them to be poor with full shopping carts of Doritos and Mountain Dew.

Be dirt poor

ur just assumin that cos the colour of their skin...... racist

>He doesn't buy fresh meat and produce from the farmers market.

I do, actually. I have a local butchers around the corner that I go to. Buying everything fresh can be intimidating for a new cook though, especially stuff like fresh herbs. I prefer tinned tomatoes to fresh for sauces, fresh don't break down as well.

We got a nice set of digits going on here friend. While using fresh may be intimidating at first I'm big on the idea that new cooks should dive in and just cook what's in season to expand their repertoire continually. I also disagree about the tomatoes just boil uncovered on high heat for a time and they break right down and you really can't replace that bright fresh flavor.

be a alcohol

So true it hurts

Those poor kids. They have to push those carts around and they dont even get to eat any of it.

>I am the liquor

/thread

Fresh tastes better, definitely. I think dried herbs/spices are better for beginners than fresh. Since they last so long you can really pick up anything as an experiment without needing to worry about using the rest of it up immediately.

Try a potato diet. Its amazing

Have something in life more important than eating.

HOW???

Â, sô desu ka.

fill the void by busying yourself

I tend to forget to eat sometimes because I'm too busy playing vidya

how to curb appetite for alcohol?

Try to aim the food away from your mouth

take adderall

>Get used to being hungry
>Use fiber powder. It fills you up with 0 calories
>If all else fails, ephedrine + caffeine pills + aspirin

YOU KNOW I LOVE THEM CHIPS

Eat for pleasure rather than the sensation of stuffing yourself. Realize that you have a limited amount of calories to intake daily, and weigh every bit of food you consider eating in terms of pleasure vs caloric content. You will quickly find most of the food you eat is a waste of time.

This isn't just water.

Sugar spikes your insulin and you body isn't stupid, it needs to use up all of this god damn insulin, eat more so it doesn't go to waste!

But if you just eat sugar, your insulin spikes again, and keeps making you hungry.

Continue to fuck your endocrine system like day all day err day and you get diabetes.

Eat more fat and protein, will make you feel more full through the day and you will want to eat less.

Eat only when you are hungry. Then, eat until you aren't hungry anymore, not until you are full. And it goes without saying to only eat good stuff.

but how tho

This. Fasting will shrink your stomach so you will get fuller faster next time you eat

put down the fork

Cook more.

sew mouth shut

what are you some kind of Veeky Forums bitch?

What's wrong with being fit, fatass?

keep a food log

you'll realize which decisions were harmless, which were helpful, and which were fucking retarded wastes of calories

This. It ain't easy, some of us ain't born fit.

LYS. Spoopy skelingtons are very skinny and nooses do great things for appetite

Have protein and fat make up most of your calories and keep carbs low, that'll help drop your weight and reduce appetite at the same time.

in this board
we eat

Intermittent fast. I'm an overeater and binge eater and the hardest part of fasting is starting it. Once you do it's effortless. I'm on 47 hours right now and contemplating if I want to get food or take this another day. It's quite easy.

spit out every other mouthful

I did 66 hours and it made my mouth feel weird.
Felt a little sick too.

Your were in ketosis. Your breath would smell a little metallic/sweet to other people. It means you were burning your own fat rather than the carbs you'd last eaten or using the glycogen stores in your liver/muscles, which amount to about 1700 calories. You enter ketosis after you run through that, sometime after the second day usually for males.

don't eat till dinner, then eat whatever you want. you'll be full before you consume 2500 calories of normal food, then you'll fall asleep thanks to the itis.

Calorie restriction and portion control gets easy after the first couple weeks IMO.

Your hormones and metabolism are gonna fight and scream at first, then they balance out.

Just suffer through the hunger pangs. Then you'll be coasting and your diet will be a breeze.

Woah, this is a revolutionary idea
I'm going to start with every 4th mouthful though, seems more realistic

Don't eat as much.

The color blue. Eat off of blue plates, from blue cups, etc. The color blue makes you eat less and the color red makes you eat more, and the color pink makes things taste sweeter.

stop eating when you're full?

Count your calories. Stop drinking alcohol too. Or really anything with calories in it. It's not that hard, user.

put less food on your plate at meal times

Personally fruit + 1 bottled beer curbs my appetite for alcohol unless you're an alcoholic in which case I suggest some form of rehab.

Self loathing

Also I change the pattern of my eating. When I'm cutting I skip breakfast, or keep it extremely light (100-200 calories). I drink a lot of coffee from morning to mid day. Keeps my energy up and staves off hunger. Once I hit mid day I'm usually busy with things (which helps with ignoring hunger), my body has stopped paying attention to the hunger so I can get by on a late lunch of 400-700 calories. Come dinner time I'll pig out on something a couple hours before bed, 1000-1200 calories. Than I can fall asleep easily as I'm extremely full.

Also chew gum almost all day. Lots of black coffee, lots of water, lots of diet carbonated drinks.

Yeah right I can 3k a meal easy

If you eat light all day your stomach will start to shrink up a little by dinner time. It doesn't take long, at least for me.

If I skip breakfast and lunch, ill get stuffed extremely fast for dinner.

>red cream soda

As I do. A pot of coffee in the morning will wrench your stomach making you feel full all day.

Embrace the hunger feeling knowing that at that moment, your body is burning fat and you are slowly losing weight. By simply changing your mindset of hat the hunger feeling is, you will drop weight super fast.

At least it's a workout...

Nearly 60% of food stamp recipients are working. It's only true in your mentally ill conservative brain.