Big pizza order

rate my order. fairly complete. would require extra soft drink if i didnt have some handy.

ama anything aswell i guess ill post some photos too it should be here soon

>hawaiian

and straight into the trash it goes

>ama anything
>ask me anything anything

they forgot my lava cake. distraught but ill use the churros with some icecream later. pizzas actually decent. chicken underwhelming. also dominos aus does pepsi now wow. i like both pepsi and coke so it's nice to get pepsi more i guess

How much do you weigh my man

Australian?

sorta sit around 105-110kg. im flabby but not obscenely obese ie this isn't every night (anymore)

yes order was 75 dollars AUD

have to sleep now because of food and pot

thanks everyone sorry for the shit thread

holy shit how fucking fat are you

>110kg
>not obscenely obese
Can we get a height my chunky drop bear bro? It better be over 6'4" or else pick one.

You should've used a voucher op.

I found if you use the Domino's app they start emailing vouchers to you.

>the one with veg is the least touched
Not a surprise, fat shit

Pretty good, OP. Quick question: Why is one order of garlic bread 35 cents more than the other? Just curious.

>20 minute guarantee for 3 bucks
Is this some kind of loophole? Order a ton of food and hope they take more than 20 minutes to get it to you resulting in the whole thing being free?

You can pay extra for a guaranteed time window for the delivery where you live? The heck is that buddy

That's no even enough for my 3 kids when they were around 10 y/o if we have Domino's it's at the least $100 asd without desert

I've been to domino's twice and each half time the pizza was just layers of grease. The only thing what was acceptable was the free drinks and pasta etc. If you want free food go walk into domino's and eat the salad and shit lol

I couldn't even eat half of what you ordered in one sitting.

Wait yeah how does that work? Could you get the guarantee, order hundreds of pizzas that would take hours to prepare, and get them for free?

Welcome to Veeky Forums!

Do you plan on eating all of that?

You just spent 75AUD on crap. Couldn't you have gone out to a nice place and had a really nice meal for that?

Why?

op got high and went to bed

i did use a voucher, saved like 30 bucks apparently

the leftovers have been frozen and ill reheat them in the oven over the next week or so

it was about 5 minutes over so i should get free shit but the app says it was delivered on time. along with missing lava cake i did lodge a complaint.

also pic related today's lunch

Woah are you having a party or something

thats the saddest lunch i'v ever seen

>1 X Garlic Bread $2.75
>1 X Garlic Bread $2.40
hmm

no im just stupid
its pretty good tbqh no lie, plan is eat the italian/supreme tonight for dinner and then ill have a full half/half for another time
i used two different coupons, one for a pizza value deal and one for a sides deal and that is why there is a price discrepancy

Wowee, you sure got nickle n' dimed out the ass for what cost them maybe $3.11

Also 20 mins (for $3 lol) is not even close to being enough time to properly prep/cook 3 loaded pizzas, wings, bread, cake, etc. You literally paid for nothing

dinner

reheated and threw some aioli on for taste

I see you froze some leftover pizza.
I usually stock up on the $4.95 pizzas and do the same.

why don't you buy groceries and cook dinner every night?

>exclusively eating store bought pizza for a week straight
Fat fuck

How much pizza do your fookin kids eat. I can get 3 large pizza's for $30 from domino's and my kids can't eat a large pizza each

You raised your children wrong if they eat that much pizza in one sitting. I can only imagine they all have type 2 by this point

That's a big order.

Well OP and that guy are both in Australia. OP's pic shows 13 bucks for the what is likely the most expensive large pizza. Assuming 3 kids and 2 parents thats close to two large premium pizzas each and that's when they were ~10 and without desert.

Pretty fucking sad really. They should have taken his kids away.

For you.

Tell me about the pizza. Why does it wear the pineapple?