Which McDonalds location in the USA is the best one?

Which McDonalds location in the USA is the best one?

Other urls found in this thread:

peekanalytics.com/burgerjoints/
consumerist.com/2013/07/19/this-burger-map-of-the-u-s-is-both-fascinating-and-flawed/
youtube.com/watch?v=GDFaEBjA7PU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This map makes me uncomfortable

Lol are you from the south?

It used to be the Solid Gold McDonalds in Greenfield, WI.
Prove me wrong

Orlando is probably the best due to tourist traffic.

the one that still has one arc

The Dakotas, Montana, Nevada, and Wyoming need some McHelp. Isn't there a franchise fee that helps subsidize the unpopular locations?
I live near the Rock & Roll McDonald's in Chicago, for me, its the best one.

what the fuck is this retard map? there's only two fucking mcdonalds in the entire state of nevada? get his shit out of here dumbass

that might be the most amazing looking mcdonalds I've ever seen

They're all equally awful because McDonald's is the worsr fast food in the entire country.

The best McDonalds in the US is in Freeport maine.

Pic related.

is this real

this is lovely i'd actually go there

Freeport wouldn't allow McDonald's to open a store in town unless they found a way for it to fit in with the rest of theown

best mcdonald's ?

best mcdonald's

I really like the bavarian style one in Leavenworth Washington

thats outside of vinita oklahoma. ive been there and its not even a big one. theres also a subway and a gas station in it. not sure why it needs to exist

why does everyone else have super cool McDonald's but I'm over here having only ever gone to those nasty indoor jungle gym not a mile between them McDonald's?

Same here fellow Chicagofag

I've been here

lol to be honest

My cousin Roscoe Slayton's oldest boy from his second marriage up in Illinois
He was raised in East St. Louis by his momma's people
Where they do things different
Thought he'd just come on down
He was going to Dallas Texas in a semi truck called from that big McDonald's
You know the one they built up on that great big ol' bridge
Across the Will Rogers Turnpike
Took the Big Cabin exit stopped and bought a couple of cartons of cigarettes
At that Indian Smoke Shop with the big neon smoke rings
In the Cherokee Nation hit Muskogee late that night
Somebody ran a stoplight at the Shawnee Bypass
Roscoe tried to miss 'em but he didn't quite

niggers would destroy that place in a matter of hours.

oh shit user I've been there
chicago is a nice place

Patrician taste

Every mcdonalds I've ever been to

You might be relieved to hear that there aren't any in this state, then

why are there only a few in montana?

This one I used to drive by all the time has a T-Rex

rawr xD

You. I like you.

I've been to the corporate location on McDonald Road off Randal.

The food prep there was commercial grade. Most aesthetic looking Big Mac I ever had. And the place has leather couches, fireplace, and a lot more shit. And this was 10 years ago.

This is probably the nicest one in my area.

No, new england. Why?

>chicago is a nice place
I think that's the first time I've ever seen that sentence.

Damn that looks comfy as hell.
Why is the north east (outside of NYC/Boston) so based?

It's similar to my local Burger King.

>maine
>little somolia

Ah so you have more mcds than the south, how unsettling.

There's no blacks in freeport. It's
A rich white liberal stronghold.

I'll be damned if I'm not at the exact opposite point of the state, I've always wanted to see the classic golden arches.

I've been to this one. Funny, ive told a lot of people that this is the best mcdonalds ive ever been to. Ive never had a quarter pounder that had actually hot patties so freshly made before and perfect fries like at this place. Small town mcdonalds are usually pretty good.

wew lad

it also has 'fossils' on the walls that are just framed rocks and dirt they dug up while building it.

The one on Santa Claus Ln. in North Pole, Alaska is the tits. It's also right near what I think may very well be the last remaining Blockbuster in the world. The Taco Bell just across the roundabout from there is better, but they close 1am while McDonald's is open 24/7.

apparently OP's png was taken from an interactive map you could zoom in on to get more accurate local results
doesn't seem to be available anymore, this didn't load for me
peekanalytics.com/burgerjoints/
also, it had some other issues
consumerist.com/2013/07/19/this-burger-map-of-the-u-s-is-both-fascinating-and-flawed/

It's a shame the rounds of renovations have removed some of those historical artifacts (RIP Moon Man), but the Bistro is legit.

I live 5 minutes from there. Weird to see this posted here.

While I would not call it the best, there is a McDonald's in Sedona, AZ with adobe architecture and turquoise arches because the town thought the standard McDonald's appearance would clash with the outside scenery.

I don't know about best, but the one in my hometown is probably the worst. Constantly filthy, extremely long wait times for standard items, very poor service and employees with suicide in their eyes. They often close down whole sections of the sitting area because they become so full of garbage that they don't bother cleaning them until that night. I still go there semi regularly

the worlds biggest mcdonalds in orlando was huge and unnecessary

That's still pretty neat if the rocks are really from the construction. Makes it seem like an actual location rather than Restaurant #21451.

There is a fancy McDonald's in Monterey, CA with black arches.

im going to find you and rape you

The micky dees in Vegas is nice, slow as shit service though.

The unironically best McDonald's is in London, at the Olympic Village.

God love that song.

t. Okahomanon

oh look a fucking mcmurtry fan on Veeky Forums

what the fuck man

The one inside McDonald's global headquarters in Chicago.

All multinational service businesses that rely on minimum wage labor like to have really idealized version of their location at their HQ.

Higher-ups working at the HQ don't want to be reminded me of the fact that their business is built on people without other options toiling at below-subsistence wages, so they build a facsimile in their internal cafeteria, but with happy workers being paid way more than the minimum wage.

So good it had a song written about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=GDFaEBjA7PU

It's actually in Carmel-by-the-Sea, Monterry County, CA. Did meth in their bathroom once

Looks like every location they've built in Australia in the last 10 years.

What other amazing locations have you done meth in?

It doesn't look that bad..

Same.

I dunno of the five around my hometown the nearest one is pretty nice I guess. Used to get burger+shakes with friends after school, comfy memories of an otherwise average dive.

>rich liberal
Ah, the good old "wants more government services but volunteers your money to pay for it"

I do three of those none stop and I'm rather happy with my life.

You need more of those things then

>The Dakotas, Montana, Nevada, and Wyoming need some McHelp.
There's no franchises since no one lives there

>12 hours a day
>not 16
post more starter packs, user!

Switch out the weed for cocaine, and bed time for 11AM, and the McDicks for Whataterburger, and video games for killing dogs with a 12 gauge shotgun, and we really have nothing in common

As you wish, user

One more 4 the night

naisuuu
hunter thompson?
i dont think he kills dogs though

which every one has no niggers working there

Northern Maine, rural Pennsylvania, rural Ohio, Minnesota, the Dakotas, non-Milwaukee Wisconsin, Vermont, New Hampshire; among those states avoid college areas

>All multinational service businesses that rely on minimum wage labor like to have really idealized version of their location at their HQ.

The Taco Bell is very aesthetic

This building isn't done yet, that is a rendering. But its pretty funny they wrecked Oprah's fat ass studios to build an even bigger monument to the fat ass. This site will forever be America's fat ass spiritual home.
Construction site in foreground is McDonald's new HQ building, ~September 10th. This West Loop neighborhood is known for its fancy restaurant scene, which is why McDonald's moved here.

Minnesota is filled with Somali new Hampshire's few cities have lots of Brown's too.

Isn't that just the Taco Bell from Demolition Man?

Is that the McDonald's on Gran Vía in madrid?

3 SHELLS

No. It is not the Taco Bell from Demolition Man.

This one.

Central City, Kentucky

>the ambulance is already pulling up for another heart attack victim

pretty sure it is, I think I stopped by to take a piss once. I also went to pretty nice two story mcdonalds in Italy. kitchen was immaculate and they gelato and salad bars.

America dominating your ass

Can't believe there are more McDonald's in the south then where mccdonalds originated from

When McDonald's does this it's quirky and cute.

When Burger King does this it's fucking gross and annoying.

That turquoise railing looks so shitty that the original yellow arches would have been less garish and ugly.

Aside from the fucking obnoxious LAS BEGAS MY BROS sign, that looks exactly like every single McDonald's built since 2010

What's up with all of these pictures being so far away and shitty quality?