Philly wishes their sandwich was this good

That's a lot of meat.

Sheeeeeyit.

Who's got the essential Italian Beef? I nominate Johnnie's.

I choose both. Life is too short for arbitrary sandwich contests. Let's get a good Reuben in the mix too.

looks revolting. Absolutely nasty

Worst sandwich ever.

Must cost a fortune to import beef from Italy.

Both give me heartburn.

Give me an Italian hoagie any day.

We can rebuild him. We have the technology. Better, stronger, juicier.

French bread and jus from the French dip. Thin prime rib, provolone, onions and mushrooms from the Philly. Giardineira from the Italian beef.

Truly the King and Emperor of all sandwiches.

It's interesting how everyone always resorts to insulting the humble Philly cheesesteak. The true King sandwich of Philly is a roast pork sandwich with broccoli rabe and sharp provolone. Look up DiNic's in Reading Terminal market for a strong example.

>not posting portillos italian beef

that, and Philly does an Itialian hoagie better than anybody

I'm about 1 block from an Al's. Are there more around the country?

Yeah killer Wop Jobs.

americans, really?

>literally looks like vomit
to chiraqis really eat this?

Italian subs aren't special to a specific city

Who said they were

>>>>>>>>>hoagie

Philly resident here, cheesesteaks are meme-level sandwiches for tourists only

This guy gets it.

read my mind, grew up 8 blocks from there.

Roma's, Ferro's, Jay's

Do Americans really eat this? It looks disgusting.

>Eating your sandwich wet
>Not asking for your beef dry

Fucking plebs and "muh jooces"

looks like the feces of a dying animal

My man. I Get one every other Friday.

Bask in the awesome deliciousness that is Philly's true King sandwich.

could be good but too much meat and looks pretty disgusting

This. Philly has two sandwich kings and neither is the cheesesteak. The roast pork is one and the Italian cold cut hoagie is the other. Shitty greasy sandwiches made from cheap beef are bullshit.

>Meanwhile Louisiana Laughs*

...wit long hots??? I get mine with long hots. I can understand not getting them.

Sure, if that's your thing. Long hots are good.

for you

God i miss Chicago. in stuck eating philly cheesesteaks made by mexicans

Portillos is for tourists. The only thing they have that's good there that can't be gotten cheaper and better elsewhere is their chocolate cake shake.

they have a good variety tho and some things other places dont have.

The one they make with spray cheese is dog shit but the quality one with the provolone and all the fixings is top class. Make know mistake, those philly guys know what they're doing when put to the test.

Wop job.

Jack of all trades master of none. Hence why it's for tourists.

their maxwell polish and croissant sandwiches are god tier.

It's not for tourists you asshole. Go suck the dick of your closest bodega owner like the good little bitch you are.

Portillos, otherwise fuck you

No, just a guy who learned what's good from wops, because they're usually right when it comes to food, compared to what the Irish and Germans tell you.

Generally speaking, yes. But if you ever tried that particular one, "Al's Beef", you would know just how spectacularly correct you are.

Tried that slop one time, and it was disgustingly fake and processed tasting. It's not even really food in any way. And I stunk the rest of the day.

This guy gets it. Why spend time debating one style of sanwich over another. I like philly cheesesteaks too, and ruebens, and po boys, and bahn mi, and pulled pork. I just like sandwiches.

Ay my guy lemme get a chopped cheese

t. newyork fag

True though, Man v Food guy did his best sandwich show and I said "DiNic's" from the begining.

Italian Americans, they're the cartoons of Americans.

Nice, Elmwood park bro? I grew up in river forest

i miss russel's bbq too. shaved pork sandwiches

It's fucking beef and peppers on bread. Grow up and quit whining about food looking icky.