Fuck anyone who drinks this meme shit

Fuck anyone who drinks this meme shit

Hipsters and people who hate food.

I buy the powdered version because I'm too sick to make food in the morning. Sorry.

You're probably too sick in the morning because you're a faggot that drinks Soylent.

No I've been ill far longer than I've been drinking soylent, friend.

Only the morning? What an unusual illness.

>i drink soylent, a more expensive feminine alternative to whey...because....

It's McDonald's for people who want to look smart for not eating but are too stupid to formulate their own nutritional substitutes minus the hip packaging and filler.
Like little children who insist brand name products are special when the same off-brand product was made from the same ingredients in the same factory.

Not sure if I'd call being a huge faggot an illness.

Tell me the best alternative and I'll stop buying this garbage. Would be nice to have extra money so I can enjoy the little time I have left.

Not if he's pregnant.

My pain eases the longer I'm awake.

Kek everyone is acting like this guy has some made up disease for attention but in pretty sure he's implying he's terminal.

I hope anyone who drinks Soylent is.

Haha hats off to you, my good sir. That was a sick burn.

Sure you could make one of the DIY soylents, but seriously why bother,

You're an idiot.

I use it for all my camping, and road tripping.

What do you have?

Why shouldn't I drink it?
I like the taste and ease. It's also vegan

Look up people chow

Because it turns people into slack-jawed faggots. Which I guess wouldn't be a problem in your case since you were born one.

It's pretty tasty.

kys yourself

jesus
looks like there's a samefag shill itt shilling against Soylent for whatever reason

the ys in kys is already yourself

that much soy will turn you into a numale faggot.

why does being a white dude with glasses make you a numale, its not my fault my vision sucks ass

its not so much the glasses as the complete lack of testosterone, scraggly hair, and weak jaw line.

>lack of testosterone, scraggly hair, and weak jaw line.
Can be explained by age, age, and being fat (or age)

The cuck in the top left of the pic doesn't have a weak jawline

>wearing glasses is a sign you're the enemy
Ok pol pot

Actually it's pretty common.

I can't eat anything within the first hour of waking up. I'm always super nauseous.

McDonald's isn't known to have a shelf life of 2 years and complete micronutrients.

Keto tard detected.

In all of these Veeky Forums posts the picture has no house guests. If you want to show your cultural superiority at least invite someone over to join you in your obesity like the cultures that invented your cuisine. Soylent is for those of us that don't need to waste 45 min 3 times a day being self indulgent.