What kind of food allergies do you guys have?

What kind of food allergies do you guys have?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha-gal_allergy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shellfish
milk

None really. Although my stomach finds mussels very finicky. Unless they are boiled to the extreme I cannot eat them without vomiting them back up. No problem with other shellfish though.

I think i developed a problem with jalapeƱos.
I used to be fine with them but lately i can't eat them without ruining my GI-tract for the next 7-8 days

No known full on allergies but I think I might be soy intolerant.

I have this really shitty thing called Oral Allergy Syndrome where my dumbass immune system thinks proteins in raw fruits/veg look like tree pollen.

I can't eat a lot of raw fruit/veg (celery, carrot, apple, pear, peach, etc.). If it's cooked or pickled it's fine.

I have the same. Luckily for me it's only certain berries, like strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, etc. I can eat currants, apples, bananas, pears, peaches, melons, papaya, mango, all manner of citrus, etc.

>Food allergies
Does pussy count?

I have this as well, i thougt i developed it later but then i realized fruit always made my mouth sting, i just thought it was normal. Cherries and peaches just decided to fuck me up one day more than anything else.

Some fruit, like pineapple, papaya, and kiwi contain enzymes that break down protein. Eating those fruits raw can make your mouth hurt (or even bleed) simply because of the enyzmatic action even if you have no "allergy" at all. But yeah, cherries and peaches don't have that, so it sounds like you do have oral allergy syndrome.

Cherries.

I know that feel. I love jalapenos, but they absolutely ruin my colon.

Fake news

Not exactly an allergy, but I'm lactose intolerant.

It's not that bad; plenty of pretty great replacement products out there.

Avocado and eggplants, but it's really mild so I still eat them.

Pretty much this but with hops. You can get me drunk really easy with IPA. I use it as a laxative.

None. I'm perfect.

Eating raw carrots makes my teeth hurt but a few other people I asked said it happens to them as well. Dunno if it's an allergy or just something weird.

I'm allergic to just about everything under the sun and supposed to walk around with 2 Epipens, but that shit gets old real quick. 35, first allergy test in 3rd grade and last one around high school. Peanuts and green peas are the 2 worst and I had a steak once that touched a lobster tail and I had a red blotchy rash for 3 days. I spent most of my childhood living on milk and Cheerios. Been to emergency 3 or 4 times with anaphalxsis and currently as I type there's some shitty fall pollen in air and I'm sneezing my brains out and my snots all bloody pink from the damage from sneezing too much/hard these past 3 days. Fuck allergies.

this desu

Oh god, I must have this too. I can't eat raw fruit without my teeth hurting and feeling nausea for 20 minutes after. Processed is completely fine.

I suspect I'm mildly lactose intolerant, because drinking milk or eating too much yoghurt makes me gassy as fuck and turns my shit into some super weird consistency

don't know for sure though and it hasn't stopped me eating icecream or cheese.

None that i would know of.
Only thing that fucks me up for some reason is cuttlefish ink.
Whenever I eat adult cuttlefish that wasn't thoroughly cleaned I barf everything up like an oil well

None but I can't have too much sugar nowadays without feeling like shit. Milk also seems to trigger my asthma a bit for some reason.

None, but I'm a fatass, picky-eater. Also, does anyone else enjoy the flavor of eggs, but get really bothered by the texture as you swallow them? I always feel like I want to throw up after eating them :(

I hope that tick bites everyone. Fuck meat eaters and their excuses.

Peanuts

I hopea cow ravages your ass.
Fuck baiters and vegans

Lactose intolerant
Gluten allergy

No, seriously. I know it's a meme but anything wheaty gives me terrible heartburn and makes it hard to breath through my nose. It's not bad enough to stop eating wheat (because it's in fucking everything and I'm too poor for "gluten free" stuff) but bad enough to make me moderately uncomfortable.

proper social interactions... :(

none, with iron stomach

>a single bite
thats just wrong.
it takes several bites for the effect to kick in.

Milk. I used to be alright and would love eating cheese and ice cream. After a while less processed milk products made me feel sick and I could only eat hard cheeses. Now it's at the point where my mouth will burn and I will get a rash if I eat or even make contact with something that has milk in it.

just a mild allergy to dust mites

Nightshades due to inflammatory disease.

You can't be allergic to yourself.

Peanut
Tree nut
Shellfish
Developed a pretty severe case of oas recently. I can't eat grapes, carrots, apples or any other fruit I've tried with getting severe hives and swelling in my throat unless processed/prepared (so cooked, but not being able to bite into an apple or eat raw grapes sucks.)

I just want to not have to read and worry about every single thing I ever buy in a store.

none, im not genetically deficient

Bananas, non-lethal. Shit is painful to eat but I fucking love bananas so I struggle every day not to shove like 5 down my throat.

Penicillin, lethal but I doubt that people put it in food.

Nightshade is poison soooo

Potatoes, Tomatoes, peppers, eggplants, and tobacco are all part of the nightshade family. sooo

Potatoes irritate my mouth, most fruit/peppers make me get itchy bumps around my mouth and nose for a day or two after eating. Used to love eating cold fruit during summer, kind of sucks.

>we care about animals so much
>lol people getting diseases from ticks HAHA YOU CAN'T EAT MEAT NOW
Even if this is just a troll post there are vegans who actually think this way. Veganism is going to be obsolete once cultured meat is available in stores within the next decade anyway, might want to keep that in mind and work on changing the way you think and treat other people.

Niggers detected.

Wow, the vegans are getting desperate.

Raw fruits and nuts.

Not lethal but makes my tongue + throat itchy and irritated. I can eat them if they're cooked or processed in any way. Don't really know what it is but I'm assuming it's some enzyme thats broken down once its cooked.

>Melon
>Honeydew
>Cantaloupe
Not a severe allergy but it makes my throat and tongue itch like a mother fucker.

I hate having this. Melons absolutely destroy my mouth. I'll suffer the itching for an apple though.

cinnamon, coconut meat (but not coconut milk), and spearmint are migraine triggers for me.

I can't say for sure if it's an allergy, but whenever I eat, large meals especially, I get a stuffy nose. S if I'm in a restaurant or with friends, I excuse myself to the restroom frequently in order to blow my nose. i'm fairly thin, too, so people tend to think I'm bulimic. Nope, just don't want to blow my nose at the table.

wait that's so weird -- i have a friend who sneezes when she gets really full. i always thought it was a weird quirk of hers, but it sounds really similar to your thing

Very weak egg allergy.

Eggs in baked goods don't bother me, but I'll get a short lived upset stomach after like an omelet.

Shellfish
Tuna
Peanut

All precursors in your vaccination serum...

I had a friend in high school who had that too. He also had a SEVERE peanut allergy, and only ate what his mom packed him. He also was the direct descendant of Jefferson Davis, president of the confederacy.

This is stupid, modern democrats have nothing in common with the democrats of a hundred years ago, same with republicans.

I have an oral allergy to raw carrots. I mean, it's self-diagnosed, so it could be bullshit. Every time I eat them, my whole mouth gets really itchy.

onions
when I taste/chew them, I vomit

Yeah, dems are the REAL racists. In fact, they're nazis.

Once we tell them that they're racists and nazis, it's game over, baby. They'll feel so guilty and sad that they'll vote for the Republican party.

Kind of like how I told that girl that SHE was the sex pervert. Any day now she'll be blowing up my phone with pictures of her feet and begging me for forgiveness.

I wish it were, but is is quite real.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha-gal_allergy
Now the chances of you getting it is probably quite debatable.

>get bit by tick
>become allergic to dicks
Fuck I'm never going outside again

Candy canes or at least the colouring they use in them.

Water

all allergies are due to some psychological stress in your life

ginger

small amounts are okay, medium amounts give me a headache, large amounts make me projectile vomit

I'm kind of surprised PETA hasn't bred them by the millions and released them all over the place yet.

Possibly alcohol
I have rough chest pain the next day

lactose intolerant but I still eat loads of milk based shit

>treating animals humanely is the same as wishing for the destruction of humanity

Not that it wouldn't be a bad idea for the virus called homo sapiens to be destroyed for the sake of the universe, but PETA does not argue for that, contrary to your loony rightwing whacko talk shows.

Milk
1 cup is all I can handle before I shit myself. It works best when traveling if I end up constipated though

im allergic to soy. soy is in a lot of things.

I'm allergic to sandwiches

absolutely fucking nothing

sesame seeds

My genetically superior brother.

the meat tastes good tho

Same

can I still eat seafood though?

I'm a biochemist. That tick spreads Borrelia Mitosis, which is know to make people allergic to red meat. My mother had it and almost died. Now she can't eat red meat without vomiting.

Me too, buddy

That's literally how autoimmune shit works.
Yes I got the joke.

My mother is a hypochondriac that claims she, my brother and I are all allergic to eggs and dairy. But I can eat them just fine. Rarely when I see her this comes up and she just says "oh it was worse when you were younger". Though I remember drinking a ton of milk at kindergarten and nothing happening.
Still not sure if she's bullshitting or she just always kept milk and eggs too long, and kept consuming them for whatever stupid reason.

jackfruit. i've tried it three times (once cooked) and threw up ~20 minutes later each time. i guess that's more of an intolerance than an allergy though.
sucks because it's really tasty
>pic related

Pretty sure that's eco-terrorism.

>cultured meat is available in stores within the next decade anyway
;^)

None because I wasn't raised by paranoid idiots.

Pineapple, and I became allergic to plums at some point too. I remember eating them just fine as a kid, recently bought some because I realized I haven't had any in a long time, but they caused my lips to burn like hell.

I am intolerant to onions and other onionish plants like scallions and chives.

Malk. Whenever I eat it drink dairy products, I wish I would fucking die. My stomach feels as if someone is stabbing me 1000 times so I just stay away from dairy products.

I'm mildly allergic to hops.

So a super hoppy beer will cause me to sneeze a lot.

There are tablets you can eat prior to consuming dairy that will alleviate those problems. Or at least they do in some people.

Let me guess, under the rib cage below the right pectoral muscle? If that's the case it's probably pancreatitis and.....you're drinking too much.

No allergies checking in!