I work 2 shitty food jobs. Ama about chipotle or taco bell

I work 2 shitty food jobs. Ama about chipotle or taco bell.

What would you order if you had to eat at Taco Bell?

Adios, Jose. MAGA

Do you have any rules about being fired immediately for making the company look bad, even when you're not on company time?

Because I know Starbucks pulls this shit.

I have never seen a Mexican work at Taco Bell nor Chipotle.

how do you get a job here, also doubts because of Veeky Forums filename

Gtfo flyover

I can be instantly fired at any time if my manager believes my conduct is not appropriate.
It's all about corporate image, a veritable Damocleon sword that constantly hangs above me.

>t. NEET jealous of people who don't have to live with human filth

Clean your hats, they are full of dog or cat hair, disgusting.

the recipe for the salad dressing at chipotle please.

vinegar, honey, salt, water, adobo sauce, cumin, garlic powder, oregano, and pepper.

Why do you work at two fast food 'restaurants'

why do you work at two? just pick one and work more hours there you fucking retard

Lots of employers won't hire more than part time to avoid having to give out benefits and such.

what kind of vinegar? white seems too strong.
any sort of measurements on those?

I don't know the ratios, that's how the ingredients are listed on the prepackaged jugs we get.
Try experimenting until you get the taste right. I think it may be just NBC rather than malt or white wine vinegar.

get friendly with the manager

I mostly see teenagers working the front putting shit together and working the cash register and mexicans in the back grilling

thanks for ingredients.

hey have you ever considered getting real kitchen work? those places youre at usually pay min. you can get a job at say chillis/fridays/applebees/etc, and make ~$10-$15 starting pay depending on your experience. working 2 jobs tells the kitchen manager youre a hard worker.
last thing a manager wants to do is jump behind the line when a cook no-shows.

jack in the box employee here, ama

which do you like better?

Honestly, I don't want to make a career out of this.
It's just a stop gap while I save up some money to fund my true calling.

rice: cilantro and lime juice?

this. you should give it a shot

How old are you and how much college debt do you have?

seconding

Hey, so I'm trying to be cool to the employees at Taco Bell by giving them good ratings on the receipt surveys.
But, 1. Does your management ever give you ANY kind of recognition for them even if I name drop you? and
2. There's a question on the survey that says something to the effect of "Were you asked to take this survey?" and I never know whether to respond yes or no to it. Because I feel like saying 'no' makes me going out of my way to leave a good survey look good on the employee. That's despite not being asked to (I mean they don't ask me), but on the other hand, I've been in service jobs where I'd get in trouble for not soliciting the surveys to customers. So which answer do I put to not make the survey irrelevant?
I even make sure I leave the highest rating because I know at some surveys anything that's not a 10/10 will actually count against the employees.

Obama was a great president wasn't he

You need a new life.

Yeah how dare I care about service employees because I've been in that shit before.
You don't have something better to do when you order cheap food.

Yeah, Starbucks fired me after I wrote a pro-Trump post on Facebook. My official reprimand said something about "promoting harassment" or whatever.

do you get to keep the hats?

Post proof

I don't care about fast food resturants or the people who work there. I will start filing negative surveys to FF restuarants that I don't even patronize just to spite you.

>2 shitty food jobs

>all that work to spite a rando
You have too much time on your hands, bro.

>on an ancient Ethiopian tribal mask forum
>you have too much time bro

Yeah but posting on a forum is easy and effortless.

Do you think writing in the survey that "I think the cashier called me a nigger under their breath" is too much?

Definitely, calm down Shakespeare.

Why are you so retarded that you can't figure out how to get a better job?

Can you give me the chipotle chicken marinade recipe? ;_;

Please

Can you post some of those Xbox Taco Bell codes?

This but also for their beef.

>better job

I'm an Avon consultant and I make $7000 a month working from home!

I work at Chipotle too. I came itt because of the OP.

If you email the company with a complaint or compliment it's handled by corporate then the transcript is forwarded to the store and posted on the wall. We had one this week saying they hated the queso.

So if you say they're great it earns brownie points for the store. If you name names even better.

Give chicken recipe pls. Also the queso is good.

If you tell me what store you work for I'll file a formal kudos for what's in the marinade pls

>Accepting friend requests from people at work.
>The year of our Lord 6969-4,952

I got a large queso for free and I barely touched it. Needs a lot more spice.

The chicken marinates overnight, it's part of closing. I don't know what's in the marinade. I think it comes in a bag from some manufacturer. I can ask this weekend if you want.

It'll make you cough and sneeze when you're washing dishes.

I was hoping it wasn't premade and delivered in a bag. Oh well

>chillis/fridays/applebees
>real kitchen work
ppppppppffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttt

I've seen many, but I live in california so that's just par the course really.
not OP but get the Cravings Dealâ„¢. It's a lot of value for only $5.00

I really can't say for sure.

Grill is mostly for kitchen manager and senior employees.

Where did it all go wrong? Also do fast food workers fuck with my food if I act like a dick?

You don't have to act like a dick for them to fuck with your food. In North America if you want the expectation of professionalism you have to pay them at least $25-$30 and hour and even then they've entitled themselves to "bad days".