Memefoods you want to see make a comeback

Memefoods you want to see make a comeback.
For me its the Taco Bell Taco Burrito

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N7radb0Vl9k
youtu.be/NAw4d-qKE40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

taco bell has the best limited time meme foods

>those tacos with all that shit - $1
>hardshell with 1/2" of meat filling, tablespoon of lettuce and 6 cheese shreds - $1.49
shit like that is why i stopped going there when i needed to eat fast food.

The cool habenero one was the best thing they've ever had on their menu. Shame they only lasted like a month.

that seems to be the plan for taco bell. every quarter they launch one amazing deal and it only last like a month

1. $1 Double Stacked Taco
2. Taco Burrito
3. Beefy Potato-Rito
4. ???

>no more grilled stuft nacho

hopefully crunchwrap sliders again

chomp.

>what is selling a promo at a loss alex?

youtu.be/N7radb0Vl9k

/thread

Arby-Q
youtu.be/NAw4d-qKE40

those old 80s McDs styrofoam containers were so aesthetic

Best thing Taco Bell ever created.

i was in college working at one when they introduced the volcano taco, shit was wild. people would buy like 30 of them at a time and we couldnt keep up.

burger king chicken biscuit, the only fast food item I would even consider getting

i kept asking her am i allowed to have sex with this condition and she wouldn't give me a straight answer. i mean, this is my doctor i'm talking about and she won't address ANY of the problems i mentioned above. it's embarrassing so any help you guys can give me would be GREATLY appreciated.

WTF

DO IT

Fiery Habanero Doritos. I'd eat a whole bag of them at a time as a young high school lad. The heat was addicting and I'd just keep eating them until they were gone.

Oh I miss that spicy sweet one. That thing was heaven in my mouth.

Bring it back, just the sauce at least

it was just baja sauce user, but i agree they need to bring it back. that and the original grilled stuft burrito.

Cinnamon Twists

Whataburger has a pretty good chicken biscuit that they either cover in honey butter or strawberry jam. You could ask for one without the sauce though.
>RIP if you live on the east coast though

They still have those.

Not where I am

where the fuck do you live that they don't have them? An Indian reservation?

this wasn't a meme food at all, this was the best thing they had on the menu in a long time

They're called fucking scones
I can't believe Americans changed scones so much that they became some weird thing and they had to start calling actual scones biscuits

Scones and American biscuits are two different things, you god damn retard.

Wisconsin

>spicy sweet
>asked them to swap the ground beef for grilled chicken
shit was cash

>best thing they've ever had on their menu
That's where you're wrong. The Cheesy Gordita Crunch is the best item on their menu. In fact it's the best fast food item of all time, nothing else compares

What really fucks me up is the $5 Cravings Deal featuring the CGC isn't a permanent offering and every few months I have to switch back to a #10 combo for less food and more money to get my fix

The Taco Bell I go to still does the Beefy Potato-rito, it's just not on the menu in the drive-thru

We got a volcano burrito in the UK ones
Is it actually good?

I fucking loved these

Mine quit them but they never had them on the menu.

The best Taco Bell item was the fully loaded nachos.

there's taco bell in the UK?

Yeah but there's only a few. Rumour has it there's one opening up near me.

What does this do with the thread?

Fuck off back to /r9k/

Taco Bell bringing these back this December would be the best Christmas present

The cheesy gordita crunch is weird with the sauce they put on there and the flat bread shit is so doughy it tastes raw. I can eat it for the value but you're fucked in the head if you think it's even close to the best thing at taco bell.

So an indian reservation.

>lettuce in a burrito
Warm lettuce is gross and you should know better

How the hell does anyone in the world like this thing? This shit is literally the same "rib sandwich" that is served in cafeterias all across the US. Want to replicate this at home? Go to wal-mart and buy the stuff in attached pic along with the appropiate bread, an onion, and a pickle.

Slice the pickles, chop up the onions, and cook the meat. Place the meat in the bread, sprinkle some onions on it, and put two pickle slices on top of it. For the true authentic McDonalds feel be sure to make it look as sad as possible, like only include 3 or 4 onion pieces, and slice the pickles short ways so that they are circles instead of proper sandwich pickles. Make sure the pickle slices are as thin as possible. Don't even try to put any care into the assembly because you might actually end up with something that is tasty.

Congrats, you can now eat a shitty McRib whenever you want.

I feel like the volcano menu is taco bells ultimae ace in the hole in case some horrendous shit goes down and they need to recoup big time.

I remember they used to toast the flatbreads, back when I got them during my teen years (mid 2000s) but nowadays they are never toasted. Most of the time they're only warm from the heat of the taco and the cheese is unmelted. But that said I also believe I live near the actual worst Taco Bells in existence.

>tfw i have one of those in my freezer to do specifically that
cheap as fuck tasty mystery meat

actually in the beginning it was great. and then great again. then slowly went to bad. now its not even school food level

i kind of like chicken sandwiches with lettuce and mayo when the lettuce gets kind of warm. not sure why, but it just tastes better than it does when the lettuce is cold and crisp.

loling thinking about the ceo of taco bell owning a briefcase of launch codes for the volcano menu

kek

I lol'd too

not memefood really but the culver's wisconsin cheese pub burger was actually one of the greatest burgs ive shoved in my fat face

Truly a fate worse than death.

Walk out into the snow and be at peace, user.

The Taco Bell where I live is 20/80 on the good-bad. If you catch them with a CGC on a day when the taco shells aren't stale and the gordita bread puffed up properly, it's the best fast food item bar none. The rest of the time I'd rather eat at Wendy's. I've been meaning to tweet at Windy's because I've been to 7 of them this year and at every single one the drinks taste like nobody changes the fucking nozzles, but I don't want to get schooled by the Wendy's Twitter PR team.