Just did some outdoor grilling. r8 my burger

just did some outdoor grilling. r8 my burger.

Burger itself looks good from what can be seen in the picture. Too much cheese. 6/10

8.5/10 lost marks for too much cheese and no toppings

looks great tho

needs onions

Should have let that cheese melt, fried up some bacon, and thrown some onions and you bun on the grill. I'd also need pickles, BBQ sauce, and honey mustard to make your burger ideal, but the beef patty itself gets a 10/10 imo. As is, 7/10; looks fucking good, mang.

Needs more onions and pickles

Burger looks good though

Trips of truth.

>Needs more onions and pickles
it really does

How critical do you want us to be user? I mean, it looks edible, but if you really want an honest critique, then it's a 3-4/10 at most.

The bun looks sub-par and untoasted. Your burger looks way too big and looks fairly overcooked. Your choose doesn't look great and it isn't even melted. It's not good.

>fairly overcooked
>Not liking your burger extra crispy
I bet you cut the crust off your sandwiches too. You're right about the rest though. I do think it's at least a 5/10 (nothing special, but not outright bad)

Burger 8/10 - minus 2 for unable to taste
Roll 2/10 - doesn't look homemade
Cheese 2/10 - again not homemade and looks like processed shite
Overall 4/10, don't see lettuce or onions or tomato or relish or pickles, your lack of imagination is an embarrassment to this board.

this is like those online recipe comments that say "this is pretty good except i did every single thing differently"

>homemade cheese
Literally impossible.

Looks really lazily put together but I'm sure it tastes good. It's pretty hard to fuck up a burger unless you're trying to.

>literally impossible

Leave this board now and don't return until you are properly educated in the history of common basic food stuff

Burger looks decently cooked and seasoned. The bun doesn't look toasted and there aren't any visible additions to the burger, no lettuce, onions, nuthin. Cheese isn't equally melted. If you're going to top on the cheese at least have it all gooey and not one cold looking slice at the very top of too melted ones. Total rate 5.5/10. It's a burger. Nothing fancy because it looks like you made the laziest burger possible.

Looks okay. But generic. Even something simple like this breakfast burger I made a few years ago can make a big difference. Trying being creative, burgers are one of the most customizable foods there are.

>consists only of meat, cheese, and bread

manchild detected

>pickles

OP, you're nipple barbell fell into your burger. You might want to pull it out before eating.

Sometimes simple is better.

you lads sure are making it hard to be a vegetarian

>you're

>too melted ones

>your choose

why would you want to be a vegetarian
it's not the healthiest diet out there, and it's by no means the cheapest either

looks good, OP, cept the non melted cheese. I would add lettuce tomato maybe a VERY LIGHT DASH of ketchup/mustard before eating

Back to gaia
Aqua a shit

>a burger needs to be a towering monstrosity with bacon, eggs, avocado, and ten different other toppings and condiments

yoy would love r/food

>aqua a shit

i bet you like pickles on your burgers and eat steak well done

too much cheese, the burger patty was constructed horribly, that being said i would still eat it. 5.5/10.

Definitely looks like a picnic outdoor burger.

In fact, I do. Fixed your pic, too, friendo.

arugala, carmelized onion, bacon, fried egg, cheddar cheese, smoked gouda cheese, American cheese, braised short rib, parmesean truffle fries (yes, in the burger), tomato jam, Korean aioli, 1/3 lb patty
$20

this thing looks like a fucking disaster. Who in their right mind would pay for this garbage?

>only a 1/3 lb patty

That is not burger.

2/10 for burglet unfit for a chad.

that actually sounds like it would be pretty good if you could actually eat it without picking it apart

>malformed patty
>3 slices of unmelted cheese
>pleb bun
>no other toppings
Could really use some onions and tomatoes and less cheese. 5/10 is the best I can do.

Drop one of the cheese slices and add onion then its top notch.

Why are you posting things from my instagram?

Nice malliard but the burger is twice as thick as it should be. If you want a thick burger do two 1/4 " patties instead of a 1/2" one. Also there's really no excuse for not melting your cheese. That's just stupid shit so you get only 4/10.

I certainly wouldn't complain if it was given to me and would enjoy it....but, way too much cheese, patty looks a little over done, buns not toasted. Also, a little bit of something extra, anywhere from onions/sauteed onions to crunchy bibb lettuce and horseradish.....but whatev. Anyone who would complain is a fag

>that cheese
Jesus christ Favreau

Is that the square pre packed cheese yuck 1/10

looks comfy. say what you will about flyovers but they sure know how to make comfy food.

Looks alright but too much cheese considering the type. Use a better burger bun

Heh made me chuckle

>outdoor grilling
>not grilling the bun too
are you even trying?
also, poor topping

Regarding grilled buns often I hate it when the bread is buttered on the top, only the cut part should be grilled and mainly as a moisture barrier (although it enhances flavour a bit).

I am ingredient too

kek

It looks pretty good. Personally I'd have sliced the pickle thicker but apart from that I can see it being a personal favourite style burger. What's the greens? Some sort of lettuce?

Beautiful user.

Fuck you for putting the lid on crooked. Pretentious asshole

Pickles don't go with mushrooms, idiot. Also way too much fucking week old lettuce. Garbage.

>Pickles don't go with mushrooms

most people put pickles in the same sandwich as fucking ketchup, i have the high ground

>week old lettuce.

the lettuce in that pic is vibrant as fuck

I'm personally not a fan of the hockey puck burger but that looks great senpai

Ketchup doesn't taste the same as mushrooms. He already admitted the lettuce was old. And it's still way too much.

ketchup goes extremely badly with pickles

>He already admitted the lettuce was old

who the fuck are you talking about? whoever said that lettuce is old is not me, use your eyes moron

It's a repost. He confessed in a previous thread that he used old lettuce.

whoever that was is not me

does that lettuce look week old to you?

It's pretty shitty looking, yeah.

well then you got high standards cause that lettuce is like day old max

I do not eat beefburgers.

See