>
>
>Powergap
>
>
McDonald's

>Garbo Tier:
Sonic, Dairy Queen, BK, Carl's Jr/Hardees, White Castle, JITB, Krystal

Sincerely, a guy who's tried all of them and doesn't give a damn about regional biases.

God damn I hate Carl's jr. you have to wash your face for 10 minutes and brush your teeth to get all that goop condiment smell off of you

???????? five guys????

everything about sonic besides their slushies/shakes and gimmicky service belongs on the very very bottom
take what a burger down a notch, always overloaded with mustard
never had Culver's or shake shack but
in n out should share the top

Too expensive to be considered fast food

In n out has top tier burgers but their fries are limp sadness

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!

people always forget fuddruckers on these lists. maybe folks don't consider them fastfood, theyre fast casual like shake shack. they easily belong in the top tier though.

Looks too clean and the patties too thicc

Fuddrucker's is in the same category as Five Guys, if a burger and fries costs $10 or more of course it's going to be better than a typical fast food joint.
Fuddruckers is great though, no doubt

Dairy Queen's are better than that. Many are just run like shit and use the bare minimum. I've been to some great Dairy Queen's and some really shitty ones. The shitty ones are all in the more affluent parts of the city. The good ones were all in the ghetto. It's fucking crazy.

agreed on the look, places like ruby's and cocos have this artificial look to them, so perfect it just becomes creepy

I hear that from a lot of people about in n out fries, I like them over most places. you HAVE to eat them (maybe 75%)
before your burger or they will be cold.

absolutely not. the breakfast burritos is all cheese and shit tier bacon and the two guys on the commercials need to be burned almost to death in a fire, then have a vast amount of water dumped on them, putting out the fire but causing them drown

Alright since OP has forgotten some things, let's go this.

>P.Good Tier:
Cookout.
Top's BBQ

Cookout is the powerranking king for value in the burger industry, and Top's is pricey but worth it. It's below Five Guys but a combo will still run you 8-10 bucks.

>McDonalds
>better than anything

>Expensive
>Takes 3-20 minutes to get your food
How is that fast food?

Have you tried Carl's Jr?

ever had cookout?

No I haven't, but judging from the pictures like this it looks like it could be similar to Culver's, which is arguably the best around.

However, Culver's also has deep fried cheese curds, which are kind of incredible.

I love the Shakeshack secret peanut butter burger. I often just get the bacon cheese burger and a cup of peanut butter to go, then when I'm home combine those two things, add a bit of blueberry jam or nutella and some fresh chili or if I'm too lazy to chop the chillies then just chili flakes. Soooo fuuuucking good. People here will think it's weird but it's no. It's fucking delicious and sweet and savory falvors have been combined many many many centuries ago in all of human history

nothing tops a chick fil a burger for me

>culvers
my guy

I've only had Carl's Jr once, as far as I know it's only got two restaurants in Australia currently, but it was fucking awesome.

Our fast food seems to be of a higher standard than North America though. We have to pay through the teeth for it.

In n out fries get it barred from the list. Is a&w better in other states? I only go to drink the root beer.

CRINKLE MASTER RACE!!!!!!

But seriously, I've never understood the hate for crinkle cut fries. They're amazing when done right, the crinkles give you the best of both worlds, thin and crispy, plus crisp and fluffy. They're the best. Followed by well made steak cut fries.

All the A&Ws near me are closed now. Honestly I didn't even know it still existed. I remember it was decent, though.

Never had Sonic's burgers or fries but their onion rings are amazing.

Fucking garbage.

I had Shake Shack in Philadelphia's Rittenhouse Square this summer

It was delicious, I wished I could try more of their big menu but it was enough

I think Carl's Jr is actually really good, but a bit expensive. I had so many Big Carl's when they came out

What's the point of Shake Shack other than the original MSP location? It's just fast food. The fun with the real Shake Shack is that you get real chefs debasing themselves for "likes", like Ricky Repair and Zaiyu Hasegawa

>Best
>Whataburger

Not even. They're good, but could probably go in the Okay tier.

>more people are realizing how great cookout is as it continues to spread
>it will inevitably succumb to the slide in quality that comes along with it

IT'S A BITTERSWEET SYMPHONY, THIS LIFE

I don't know what you guys are talking about. When I was in Fairbanks, Alaska, the Carl's Jr. there always had amazing food. Judging by that I rank them up there with Rally's.

>no one mentions MAX
shit thread

In-n-out is fucking gay trash

t. Wendys

>steak n shake
>okay tier

SnS is good tier. You know it. I know. We all know it. The burgers, the frisco melt and the chili is top-tier delicious fast food. Also, the atmosphere inside the restaurants is extra cozy Americana-tier,

>DQ
>garbo tier

Once again, this is sheer ignorance. The chicken strip basket alone outperforms much of the competition. And the flamethrower burger is one of the GOAT greasy burgs.

Fast casual

How is Culver's top? I've been their twice and their burgers are burnt and dry as hell and make McDonald good if that was fucking possible.

No because each SnS I've been to has godawful staff. I'm not even sure they're old enough to legally work.

Culvers is great! I'm hoping they come to NE. Burgers out here are subpar.
I tried their fish fry last time and it was great.

Where is KFC?
Their chicken burgers are a goat.

Usually the ghetto.

Whataburger top tier? Wtf?
Baker's top tier.