Cooking some marijuana

Post the easier Marijuana reipe you know.

weed tea is pretty easy way to use up stems.

cyanide fag

Get outta here

Easiest one I know of involves peanut butter and crackers... I forget how long at what temperature you're supposed to bake them at, and I'm not entirely sure how effective they are.

Cyanide isn't food, silly user

dude weed lmao

1. DON'T grind the weed.
2. Put weed in mason jar.
3. Fill with olive oil up to level of the weed.
4. Put jar in crock pot, put water in crock pot.
5. Set on low, wait a long ass time.
6. Strain weed (coffee supplies help here).
7. Chill olive oil.
8. Fill glycerin gel pills with olive oil, freeze.
9. Suck my dick OP weed threads always suck

THC also isn't soluble in water you dumbshit

You can use butter

For tea?

why not?

>grind weed into dust using coffee grinder
>small blender like nutribullet also works
>mixed into store bought brownie mix
>cooking the batter is optional

milk

Open the oven
Step inside
Done

Butter tea? You fucking lardass.

DUDE

GANJAH

bro pot lol

My nigger the devil's lettuce ha ha

dear fellow cannabis sativa xD

Gotta love the herbica

weed baby weed
some nigger said it up there, the most relaxing high i have ever had was with weed tea
i haven't had any weed in months and months though

just make a firecracker
>2 graham crackers
>grind weed up (1 gram if you want to be on the floor)
>spread peanut butter or nutella on each cracker
>sprinkle weed on each side of cracker on top of pb or nutella
>put crackers together
>wrap in foil
>bake at 325 degree for 25 minutes to decarb
wala, you're drooling on the floor

>bake at 325 degree for 25 minutes to decarb
what the fuck is that supposed to do

Kek
Take the carbs out

Decarboxylation is the process that makes THC digestible, you won't get high by straight up eating buds

Why not decarb the weed before you make it?

They're called firecrackers and I usually mix an a gram and a half with 2 tablespoons super high fat pb and then bake it at 250 Fahrenheit betwen two graham crackers. Tastes awful but great high.

Decarbing requires that the weed be heated, so it saves a step to do it that way.

Burn in a glass bowl

Wooden ones are better

not for pot, the icky gets sticky and is hard to clean out of a wood bowl. tho the standard chicken-bone glass pipes look trash as fuck compared to wooden pieces.

dude brews haha

>tfw drank a "free sample" weed milk (like 3oz)
Do not recommend

You only need a small amount of butter. Make earl grey and add some milk and honey to it and you won't even taste any butter in it.

I tried this and wasn't aware 1 gram on a single cracker would have me throwing up in my mother in law's backyard at 3 in the morning.

I never got this, I grow my own weed, smoke everyday but never felt the need to turn it into food. Rather eat good food while Im high, also the shit can hit u like a brick

Then roll a joint or get a good glass bowl at a head shop.
I tried eating pot food before but never got that high.
>bong mustard race hurr.
Any way I dont understand using a whole half to quarter oz just to cook it in food and get a barely noticeable high.
Just my opinion I dunno.

No offense but literally how the fuck?
Ive smoked dabs, hash, hash oil, hand pressed keif, Kush, and all sorts of bud but edibles never got me high.
Seriously water gravity bongs and bongs got me the most stoned while using a few pinches at a time.
>grow your own.
I live with people who smoked weed but hate it when people grow weed as its against the law.

a bullet

if you vaporize your weed (ie: vape) you wont need to decarboxylate it in the oven.

You've been reported to the fbi, OP

And all other weedposters too

:)

doing the lord's work

kanker?

Gross, tastes all gritty and too weed flavored...

cook the ground weed in coconut oil, a few tablespoons more than the fat called for in the brownie mix, cook over low heat for 30 minutes, then strain. Use oil for brownies.

>implying the fbi gives a shit about a handful of small-time-stoners

I've got a prescription.

get weed
eat the weed

Strong negativity in this thread. Looks like u fellas need to burn a few and chill!!

Quick and dirty recipe for weed butter:

1. Break up the weed into cm chunks (you can grind it up but it makes it harder to remove and also makes the butter taste more like plants/bitter)
2. Decarb it in an oven at 100C for at least half an hour. Decarbing helps makes the THC more soluble in the oil (you can google for more detailed benefits)
3. Combine the weed and however much butter you want to infuse in a pan on the lowest heat. Gotta be low so you don't burn off the THC.
4. Heat the weed+butter for at least 30 mins and stir occasionally. A lot of recipes will say to do this bit for hours but in my experience 30 mins on low gets me just about as high as the times I've spent hours heating the butter.
5. The weed butter is ready to use! Use roughly 1:1 in any recipe that calls for butter or oil. You can remove the weed chunks by straining in a cheesecloth or by picking them out but personally I leave em in. If you do remove them, add them to loose leaf tea when brewing for a lovely little beverage.

JAH BLESSINGS

could just smoke a joint and eat something nice instead though

Its nice to switch things up occasionally. I find the high from edibles is much mellower than smoking plus it lasts way longer as well.

it's easier to add the weed and butter to a pot of boiling water, and then put the pot in the fridge to cool when it's done

almost impossible to burn, stirs itself, weed and butter naturally separate so you don't have to strain

the method you described often has a lot of the thc sitting on the bottom and getting stuck to the pot and harder to remove

use solvent-less oil to make cooking thc into your meal a more pleasant experience.

If you can get was/rosin/extract then making your own butter using bud is passe now. Literally just scoop a little wax into some melting butter, dissolve it, add to normal baked good recipe. You can also make your own gummies by melting down some gummy bears in a little water in a pan, then adding your extract, mixing til it dissolves, then putting the stuff into moulds and then setting it in the freezer.

Nice edge.
The fuck is a kanker? A kanker sore?

That sounds quite novel, I'll give it a try.

With regards to my method, I've seen some recipes that call for adding water as well just so that the butter isn't in direct contact with the pan hence much less chance of burning, but it just means added time in separating the water. I suppose your method also takes the fuss out of watching it al the time and I bet it also smells much less lol

Stijve tepels

Boil it in sugar water

It's not hard to clean at all, just get the right tool and you'll be fine, I use this thing (pic related, it's almost exactly like this) that I got with one of those snoop dogg g pens ages ago, it's supposed to be for wax but it's perfect for cleaning out my pipe, you can get proper pipe cleaning tools though

>and I bet it also smells much less
What are the best ways to cook it without much smell?

Got this from Veeky Forums a grip ago. May as well give it back.

with a pressure cooker there's no smell other than grinding before

if it's just smell you're worried about, cook something that's even smellier like fried garlic or onions to mask it

I was skeptical of it at first, so I tried it with a big bag of stems and was impressed, much prefer it now

another good thing is the butter solidifies into a thin disk shape on the top, it's easy to visualize how much you are using

it still smells though, but I think it's mostly chlorophyll, that consistent green vegetable scent

Solid man thx for sharing

Yeah unless you're pressure cooking it will pretty much always smell lol