I'm gonna need that link boss

Too much jelly.

This one actually looks good

doritos lockos

Congradulations, you got the joke

fight me, nigger.

Is that a single seat car?

alright

Aussie here, auto's are for disabled people and old people, if you aren't one of those and you drive an auto you're a fucking faggot and I hope you crash

Does this imply he was eating it on his lap while driving then dropped it.

Looks like it, I dunno why else there'd be shitty ice cream on the drivers side floormats

>You will never have a sliced meat Rolodex for executive sandwiches
We truly live in the worst timeline

Probably just had it sat on the passenger seat, came to a stop, and it fell off and popped the lid. Must've been hot that day for it to just slide out.

It's on the drivers side mate, can't you see the accelerator and brake pedals?

Well don't I feel stupid.

They're as smooth as eggs.

[Akira Araki] Hadaka no Ningyou - A Naked Doll

appearently

I guess the fact that they look like onion rings adds to the humor of the picture.

God, I hate anime.

>look like onion rings
heh

Most of this can be recovered.

grrrr I hate anime, anime is the worst amirite guiz, plz look at me I hate anime, hey did I tell you anime sucks, I hate anime, anime is JUST THE WORST amirite?

Shut the fuck up, you fucking retard. If anyone actually gives a damn about what type of transmission a car has, then your a fucking loser. Shit country.

this is a thing

>anime

Yes, it is indeed a thing.Whether or not people actually eat that is another question.

t.disabled old person

I hope you get in to a fiery crash you nigger, I care about what transmissions people have because people in general that aren't disabled or so old and feeble they can't use a clutch should not be allowed automatics, not with their attention span and tendency to use a fucking phone all the time because they have the brain of a five year old with ADD, fuck you and your automatic car, I wish I knew where you lived so I could shove a fucking knife in your throat

there's dozens of pictures, so people are ordering it somewhere

That's the Australian way isn't it? I'm surprised you didn't comment about hitting me with a boomerang or riding a salty on the way here. Thankfully I live in America and if you ever came to my house I'd shoot you.

Wait is it really ice cream?

I'm assuming you didn't like that comment. Well that's okay, because you made yourself look like a triggered idiot for me.

You wouldn't do shit, you're too much of a fucking pussy cunt and anyway I can safely bet that you live in one of those faggy states like california or jew york where you have to bend over backwards and suck your own asshole for a gun, keep fucking talking tough about how you could shoot me on the internet faggot, doesn't change the fact you're a fucking literal retard for driving a fucking automatic, wanker, I've killed rabbits that are tougher and smarter than you

Do you think I would give a fuck about the difference between anime and manga if I didn't like it? Dolt.

>DURR LE ANIME IS LE BAD LELELELELELLELELEL AM I COOL YET PLS SAY IM COOL

C A N C E R

gtfo

>Keep talking tough
>Threatens to come stab me
>Talks about hunting rabbits.
The idiocy of you is astounding. Judging by your comments, I can imagine those rabbits you hunted were also smarter than you. Now take your Bowie knife, tuck it between your legs and hop into a kangaroo pouch back to Sydney you drunk Aussie.

Probably going to be a ghost town in the next thirty years, considering the majority of you will die virgins and be obese.

Jesus can't you read
>keep fucking talking tough about how you could shoot me on the internet faggot, doesn't change the fact you're a fucking literal retard for driving a fucking automatic
God you're such a fucking tool also Sydney is shit, not all of us are drunkard abo's and no one uses a bowie here, only croc dundee uses one

Fucking retard

Both of you are larping retards. Stop this and post shitty food sins.

Thank you.

Yes, because girls absolutely HATE anime

How's that cognitive dissonance treatin' ya, fella?

I am literally australian

pic related, ABS logo from the letter from the recent gay marriage referendum

Tbh all anime watchers are a degenerate plague on society, but to complain about it on a Mongolian throatsingjng website is the worst move possible

Nice false flag
>Hey guys I totally hate anime too but let's not say anything bad about anime posters. Also here's a funny anime picture as well but I don't like anime.

I'm not questioning that. Im questioning both your High School(or college in emu land) tier death threats.

Post fucking incorrect food, OP made this thread for a reason

Focus on the food weeb.

Don't get over-triggered from Uncle Scrooge eyes.

Alright here you fucking whiney faggot, here, some sopa de macaco for you, now shut the fuck up

Thank you user. You did good

I barely even tried.

>Literal faggot for driving an automatic.
>Wishes death on anyone driving an automatic who isn't old or disabled.
>Threatens to stab people over internet, but seems to have double standard if someone threatens back.
Well, that cements Australian irrationality for me. And if you couldn't tell, I was stereotyping you, but you certainly didn't refute the kangaroo thing. Also, thank you for signing your response with "Fucking retard". That certainly confirms my claim.

You name that as "Australian pizza

Their dominoes has pineapple on everything. It was disgusting. Ruined my supreme.

God damn, you are fucking stupid, where's the double standard? Did I ever say you couldn't threaten me dipshit?

Also just because there is writing underneath a sentence doesn't mean it's a signature, fuck you're stupid.

Picture was unrelated. Just posted it to go with the food sins. But, if it happens to coincide with something they actually do, then I consider that a win.

No, but it certainly looks like one drinky.

I mean for the most part, their food is solid. But fuck their pizza. I missed the good old USA pizza with no fucking fruits on it.

>muh degeneracy meme

lmao just kys

i feel faint

Ok.

Unfortunately it's becoming more popular over here. I actually saw ...papaya... on a pizza recently.

Oh fuck no.
The japs ruined it enough with mayo. This is too fucking far.

you know you can just order it however you want.
How is something ruined if you dont have to participate in it in the first place?

The Japanese also put corn on pizza too. Pizza was definitely something I avoided when I was there.

Well no shit. But the fact it comes standard shows that they commonly eat it

Like how you always put Beetroot in fucking burgers. Like seriously. Fuck that.

>impotent rage
>only thing The President has accomplished is a deal with top Dems
Ohamilaffin.webm

Pizza without meat

OBESED

It's chichen nuggest, you fag.

i feel ill

this is actually superior food

That part of her right leg...

this is a cooking board user

you're one to talk, murica.