"I love sushi!"

>"I love sushi!"
>only eats rolls

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_trinity_(cuisine)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sausage_sandwich
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"I love Veeky Forums!"
>only posts frogs

>"I love sushi!"
>"Oh yeah California rolls are my favorite!"

>i love pussy
>only looks at men

>"I love Italian food!"
>only eats macaroni and cheese

No one with any self awareness actually thinks and openly states that they love Veeky Forums.
You're here because you fit the mentality and have nothing better to do, not because you enjoy it.

>"I love Chinese food!"
>only eats American food

I love Veeky Forums. If this place shuts down I'll probably just kill myself desu.

OSCAR IS THAT YOU-- GODDAMN ELITIST WEEB, SHITTING ON OTHER WEEBS

I enjoy endlessly shitposting. It's all Veeky Forums is good for. I can't imagine people actually come here to learn how to cook/fitness/music/etc.

Its better and humane

huh

Yeah cos varg posting is so much better

posting in general is a sin

Honestly liking sushi or raw meat enough enough to where its a preference is a major sign of degeneracy.

Not kidding, literally everyone laughs at you when you order that gelatin textured blue rare piece of shit, they are laughing at you when you pay triple market price for a piece of fish that was literally just cut up into smaller pieces, and they are laughing at you for having a "technique" when you mix wasabi and soy sauce like no one in the world does it everytime.

You are paying the price of a full meal to eat tiny servings of the worlds cheapest ingredients (rice, vegis, seaweed,etc) with a bit of uncooked protein.

And now, as if it was beta/mlady/fedora/ILOVEJAPANKAWAII enough already, you are going to gatekeep sushi?

fucking just end it dudes.

I just had a massive scare because of dynamic ip Veeky Forums said I was banned for cp I was freaking out till I actually googled what dynamic ip was and had the sense to restart my Internet I genuinely thought I had been mistakenly permabanned for like half an hour there I was literally shaking trying to write an appeal trying to figure out wtf had happened
Imagine life without 4 chan while simultaneously being falsely accused of being involved with cp

I know nobody cares about this useless information but I need to talk about it somehow to calm down I nearly had a fucking anxiety attack

Veeky Forums nuggets is like my family.

kek.

lol one day all ipv4s will be banned for this.

I bought a phone from Craigslist. I tried posting on Veeky Forums with it and whatever AT&T IP I had at the time was permabanned for the same reason. I called the police on the guy because I thought the ban was his and was attached to the phone. I hope he's okay.

user you should go get some fucking meds desu that isn't normal

How is that not normal, to get anxious when being falsely accused of one of the most heinous things humanly conceivable?

Nah mate, getting falsely accused of CP is a perfectly normal thing to freak out about.
Happens to me all the time when I'm posting from 4G. Sometimes the bans will be 5+ years old too.

You wrote all of that and included literally no punctuation whatsoever.

I like Veeky Forums. Y'all dudes are funny as hell.

Then you're morally bankrupt and or hate yourself along with having the emotional articulation of a brick.

>"i love good food!"
>eats sushi

>literally shaking

>I love weed
>smokes and sits on ass
>doesn't read scientific papers or dig deep into political theory while high

Really a waste of good product

No need to project your insecurities on me. At what point does simply visiting make you a bad person? Grow up or go back to /b/, kid.

>I hate seafood
>Have you tried _____?
>No I hate seafood!

Is there an easier way to tell someone is uncultured than this?

Not saying this to be mean or anything but I think you should seek help, friend.

My bet is people like that have never had seafood to begin with or had frozen fish sticks or some shit like that. Don't reason with them because they're completely irrational.

yeah true misread what she was saying, I thought she was freaking out over just getting banned from the 4chins

>Sushi
>Cooking

You want to eat the rice raw and uncooked, user?

Do you think that all sushi toppings/fillings are eaten raw?

Lol to the maxx.

Americanized Chinese food isn't bad tasting they don't use shit like gutter oil.

American Chinese Food isnt Chinese food. Its just a name tagged on it. Don't say you like Chinese food if you're referring to the fake American stuff.

>I love italian food
>only eats Pizza, Pasta and Ice Cream

>ice cream is Italian
Retard.

He deleted it.
What a retard.
:^)

I had a similar scare a few years back. I posted a "misleading thumbnail" image I'd saved prior and got insta-perma'd for CP.
After I'd managed to calm myself down and regain my composure (because the implications of being involved with pizza are absolutely frightening) I went onto the IRC to clear things up with the staff and things turned out fine.

I love Japan period.

Whooo look at me, I can cook rice and roll it up
Where are my Michelin stars?

It's not fake. Chinese immigrants just made it palatable to roundeyes. Use little dog meat.

What, they didn't do shit for me

who is this guy?
can i get a quick run down?

That's weird, because they fucking hate you, gaijin.

>"I love Cajun food!"
>only makes Zatarain's yellow rice bc everything else is too "hot"

>"i love coffee user i'd love to go get one with you sometime"
>expects me to pay for a triple caramel/chocolate coffee tainted milkshake topped with cream and drank with a straw

>I love Mexican food!
>black olives

Opened the thread for this. I can leave now.

> "I love to cook gumbo!"
> Puts Bell peppers in it.

I have no clue why people do this. As a Louisiana native I've never seen anyone do this.

Everyone in Louisiana puts bell pepper in gumbo. It's part of the trinity, dumbfuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_trinity_(cuisine)

>"I love sandwiches"
>only eats sandwiches on sliced bread

Real autists don't mix wasabi and soy sauce, they take the fish off, add wasabi, put the fish back on, and then dip it (fish side down) in soy sauce.

>"I love burgers!"
>only eats cheeseburgers

>"I love sushi!"
>eats cream filled deep fried rolls

>not getting cheap and good sushi while in Japan
I mean, come on man
>mix wasabi and soy sauce
That's a sin

A hot dog is not a fucking sandwich. Sandwiches need two distinct pieces of bread, a hotdog falls apart if you try this therefore it is not a sandwich.

Please do not let degenerates determine what a sandwich is. This is how we got people thinking the 72 gender bullshit is acceptable.

What if I hold the hotdog in a vertical position and tear the buns apart in the middle? Wouldn't it then be a sandwich?

>Le gutter oil meme
This is like saying everyone in america cooks shit and jizz into their meals.

It is like that for the picture. Everyone knows that subs are supposed to be in two distinct pieces. If you try to eat it like that, the ingredients spread everywhere.

Yes, but that isn't how a hot dog is supposed to be eaten. If you add stuff like relish to it, it will go everywhere. Even mustard and ketchup will slide down, making it messy eating.

>"i love sushi!"
>eats a corn dog

>Grasping for straws

I don't recognise this pasta.

Sandwiches can be messy too. Subs in particular almost always become a disgusting mess toward the end (and not even just the shit at subway, italian sandwich shops like to slop the fucking dressing on like no one's business.)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sausage_sandwich

Ur fukin done, kiddo

Random internet Nazi that /pol/ likes to pretend is the face of the iron pill meme.

I can't stand dealing with people who are unwilling to try new things. Like, I get it, you had some tilapia trash at a restaurant and now you think all fish is gross. What's worse to me is when somebody refuses to try something because of the way it looks.

On another note, I had a friend once who wouldn't eat anything but pizza and chicken nuggets. Literally nothing else, and was convinced that he would not like anything else anyway. Dude wouldn't even eat steak.

I love that you were more worried over the permaban than the cp. Your priorities are all out of whack my dude

Some men have pussies

eat a burger and some ramen you fat fucking loser, absolutely disgusting.

>As a Louisiana native
Fuck off. Bell peppers are an essential ingredient for gumbo. In good gumbo, they're cooked down almost completely.

>masculine pussy
>feminine penis
fuck man

I had this happen to me but while using mcdonalds public wifi.

>jumps from talking about hotdogs to gender politics
wew lad
also why do you care so much? about what defines a sandwich or what gender people choose to be?
it doesn't affect my life whatsoever if someone calls a hotdog a sandwich or if someone identifies as a hotdog.

he plays guitar for a Christian rock band and sells board games on the side