I want one of these but I want it to taste like how I remember it tasting when I was a kid who didn't know better and...

I want one of these but I want it to taste like how I remember it tasting when I was a kid who didn't know better and not like how it actually tastes.

I used to love those as a kid but just looking at it now is giving me a stomach ache

Oatmeal Cream Pie master race.

The still taste the same.

I could still eat a box in one sitting if I tried.

Swiss rolls are far better than strawberry shortcake rolls.

prolly tastes like chemicals

>Swiss rolls are far better than strawberry shortcake rolls.

hell yeah.

chocolate beats the shit out of strawberry in every competition

Zebra cakes trump all.

>grew up on the east coast
>now live on west coast
>cant find any unhealthy delicious diabetes inducing "pastries" anymore
exblain

I totally remember those. They used to be 25 cents when I was in elementary school. They also had the Christmas Tree shaped version as well. If they didn't have any cakes, I would get some Drake's 4-pack cookies for 25 cents.

For some reason, I seem to remember these used to have sprinkles instead of colored sugar.

The new ones with colored sugar crystals hurt my teeth when I try to chew them.

They did. The colored sugar is probably cheaper.

Like tears in rain user......

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!

>oatmeal cream pie
>not the superior star crunch
get out
Also, who else cosmic brownie here?
>that kid who brought one in every lunch and made everybody else jealous

Your ride is here

>thinks that came from tumblr

>serving size: 42grams
>280 calories

Nope.

Just microwave some strawberries in half their weight in icing sugar then spread on your favourite type of bread/sponge. Instant jam that will taste better than some coloured syrup crap, but won't keep as long as the real thing.

Little Debbie is garbage. Only a literal retard would eat something other than Hostess.

not really sure what you mean. they taste like always and one of my favorite little debbies. one of the other favorites of mine is the banana pudding rolls. just now found they are making a chocolate covered banana pudding rolls. they are fucking tasty

You were probably a real faggot if you gave a fuck about nutritional content when you were 8

>ywn taste anything like you used to as a kid
How do you cope?

>Only a literal retard would eat something other than Hostess.
hostess does not taste the same after they sold it off:^(

Hostess doesn't make Nutty Bars though.

Everything tastes like chemicals. Taste is chemicals.

i only like jos louis, not so much wagonwheels anymore

These are just reshaped zebra cakes with sprinkles. I love those and they taste just like they did when I was a kid.