Do you have any good recipe management software?

Do you have any good recipe management software?
Nothing where you have to sign up on a website or anything, I want to have all my shit safe and sound on my computer.

Paprika is easily and still is the best but is desperately in need of upgrades on all platforms, but especially their Android app. They say they're coming

Notepad and Windows Explorer work pretty well for me.

>I'm too retarded to use a pencil
Wew.

I also use notepad, pretty handy. If I happen to follow a recipe, I usually print the webpage to .pdf but still use notepad to jot down any alterations that I made or would consider making next time.

I looked up paprika but... is it $5 USD for a recipe app? Seems like an utter waste of money. What benefits does it offer that paper in a binder or notepad on my desktop can't provide?

LaTeX

Automatically copying recipes from most major sites
Embedding videos in the recipe
Syncs to your phone so when you're at the grocery you can check to make sure you didn't leave something off your grocery store list

Are you really hurting that bad for 5 bucks?

classic, I bet you wouldn't think twice about stopping at a shop to get $5 worth of snacks but as soon as you actually have to pay for some software you're tight as fuck. This is why the app market is full of shitty bloatware, nobody wants to pay anything, they'd rather have adverts all over it.

Snacks provide value.
Apps may or may not provide value.

Only the best for my recipes

>ever paying for software

>Nothing where you have to sign up on a website or anything
Ignore that part and you have CopyMeThat, it's idiot proof and free. They have a browser plugin that copies and normalizes all recipes and the website has tag support and can be used for groceries/meal planning.
The android app also doesn't go to sleep when your looking up a recipe, which I find pretty good.

>paying for a sequence of 0's and 1's
lmao tell me you don't actually do this

I use Google Keep for grocery lists, could probably also use that or EverNote for recipes.

If you're into it Overleaf might be a fun way to do it as well, has git integration and a live LaTeX previewer but you have to sign up for a (free) account

I really don't buy snacks, and I'm not opposed to purchasing software, but paprika seems like nothing more than a notepad to me and isn't worth its price tag.

Poorfags

>spending your money on software you can get for free

Rich or poor that's just a waste of money

Just get Google rewards. I've never had to pay for an app for 2 years since I got it.

You mean you haven't paid monetarily for apps since Google rewards.

Thanks, user. Pretty nice find.

yeah that's what he meant
paying via marketing data provided to them through a monthly 4 question survey about what store I've been to most recently is a worthwhile trade imo. I value knowledge about what store I most recently went into less than I value literally any of my other information.

As a sous chef, I cook so much recipes are practically muscle memories at this point

Markdown with an editor that supports live-preview.

I'd like something that works like Danbooru, so I can tag recipes with major ingredients and search what i have leftovers of or is on sale to simplify planning.
I'm halfway tempted to run a local booru with pictures of the dish and the recipe in comments for just that purpose, but it seems like a waste to spin up an entire LAMP-in-VM stack just for consistency.

>someone recommend good recipe management software

>WTF REEEE I HAVE TO PAY MONEY

Write your collection of ramen recipes on a piece of paper then, you dumb NEET.

Notational Velocity with the files in dropbox so I can check lists when I'm out. The website makes it sound wanky, but it's just a bare bone text editor with a live search bar, which makes finding the recipe I want basically instant.

My brain desu

What

As an executive chef, go fuck yourself. The recipes are there for a reason.