Onions and garlic blended to a liquid
Honey BBQ sauce
Lemon Juice
Sour cream

Blend until uniform

Sweet and Spicy wing sauce

Coke, soy, garlic and onion as a marinade and glaze

You will need

>grill (charcoal is always MUCH better but with the sauce it doesnt matter as much)
>1 whole TGI fridays buffalo wing sauce bottle (maybe half if you are conservative)
>sriacha
>A bunch of whole chicken wings

1. put the wings on the grill on low to medium heat. Expect this to take some time the payoff is worth it. If you have a nice gas grill put the wings on the top rack

2. Get a bowl and fill it with the TGI friday sauce , and squirt it with a few seconds of sriacha. Just enough to thicken the sauce abit but you definately want the TGI sauce to be 75% of the sauce. The sriacha has a special purpose

3. Every 10-15 or so minutes while the wings are cooking brush them with the mixed sauce. When they start looking "dry" its time to sauce them again. Just keep going and mixing up new sauce if you have to (my last cook went through almost a whole bottle of TGI fridays buffalo sauce)

4. After awhile and multiple layers the color of the wings will start to change and get darker (nice and orange). This is the key to the recipe you are creating a beautiful layer of spice on the surface of the wings

5. When the wings are done you can choose to sauce them again before serving (I dont). The crust that has formed on the skin of the wings is extremely spicy and delicious.

>charcoal is always MUCH better but with the sauce it doesnt matter as much
fried wings are tasty but coal grilled wings are amazing

Personally, I like to shove each individual hotwing into my urethra.

baked wings.
plain. ketchup only.

yep. The best spice in the world is smoke

Stop posting this shit.

I like roughly equal parts mayo and sweet thai chili sauce with a little bit of sriracha. At the restaurant they put it on shrimp but I like it on chicken just as much. Creamy and sweet and just a little bit of spice.

suck my fucking cock

bump for dem wangz

Honey
Garlic powder
Sriracha
Red pepper flake
Soy sauce

No set amounts, I just mix and adjust to taste

shit and also piss

I tried to make wings but I just couldn't get the sauce to stick. It was a combination of Frank's Original Hot sauce and butter (I used real butter, unsalted not margarine or 'butter' spread)
What went wrong?

Use a thiccening agent

I thought that's what the butter was for?

*thickening

Don't take advice from Wiggers.
If you ever see the word (phrase) "Thicc" ignore it.
It's Ebonics.

Normally how it works is you cook the wings and then you throw them in a bowl and toss them with the sauce.

But if you want to cook them with sauce. Mix franks hot sauce with sriacha. This will make it stick better and will quickly glaze over and keep some of the franks with it

BBQ sauce
Tamarind paste

surprisingly simple and delicious

2 part Frank's and 1 part butter makes the best buffalo sauce

you're probably throwing the sauce on right after it's done emulsifying. let it cool for a bit and thicken up before tossing

Dry rub with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, brown sugar, dried parsley, thyme powder, and some cayenne powder. Ideally let sit in the fridge for 1-2 hours before cooking.

Start your getting your charcoal ready & set up a hot zone and cool zone. Once charcoal is hot, toss a chunk of pecan wood on the coals and place the chicken in the cool zone. Cover and leave vents 1/4th of the way open, & smoke for 20-30 minutes.

Open up the grill, and open all vents. Add more coal if you've lost a lot of temp. Sear the chicken wings to crisp up the skin on all sides. WALA! Choose dipping sauce wisely, it doesn't really need much.

THIS NIGGER KNOWS

sambal
orange marmalade
soy glaze

how do i make good boneless chicken wings . cut up chicken breasts?

That's how you make bad boneless wings.
Cut up chicken thighs if you want good ones.

This. Chicken breasts get all the glory because they're the biggest cut of meat on the bird. Dark meat thighs and drumsticks objectively contain more flavor. They're better for any application of chicken except putting a single large slab of meat on the plate.

>someone typed this essay all for a tasty video tier recipe

xanthax gum or cornstarch

>pecan wood
Hickory or bust

>muh hickory

What a fag. I'll bet you're the kind of faggot who thinks apple wood is pretentious.

Hickory or mesquite, all day every day.

I use peach wood

>bake wings in oven
>pour buffalo sauce on them

Recipe:
Go to some shitty bar.
Seriously, why make wings at home.

las alas de pollo son un asco basura

theres a really good wing marinade that involves oyster sauce anad fish sauce but i dont know what it is

Bake in oven at 400F for about 75 min, flip after 45.

Rub with hot paprika, cumin, black pepper, a little sugar, and whatever else seems good. I can't really remember, since I make this shit up every time I do it, but those three are definitely in.

After cooking, squeeze a lime over top.

>Honey BBQ sauce
dropped
>even after the ketchup ingredient
sweet, doesn't belong on wings, or any food for adults

what if my dealer got busted recently, what do you recommend?

>TGI fridays buffalo wing sauce
>sriacha
wtf, are you from flyover land?
its honestly the only thing I can think of to use such processed garbage for a home made "sauce"

your technique is fine, you just need to use better ingredients/sauces
was not trying to outright criticize

want me to waller your hole out for you?
i've been looking for a new project to take up

>ketchup
>sriracha
what the fuck is wrong with you guys? did you finnaly put down the tendies and kraft mac & cheese and try to eat adult food, only to fail immediately?
>mayo
and this mother fucker, jesus.
seriously?

How are wings cooked in a pressure cooker?

>fry in avocado oil
>top with a mixture of butter/ louisianna hot sauce
>dip in blue cheese dressing(store bought is shit so i make a Veeky Forums version of greek yogurt, garlic powder, blue cheese, and optional parsley)

add a small amount of
any flour or cornstarch, doesnt matter

Ketchup is a key ingrediant in any thick, sweet bbq sauces you morons. Quit being pretentious faggots.

oven fried > deep fried
this is just a fact you can't even argue, you get them as crispy using baking powder and the longer cooking time breaks down all the connective tissue etc. which means more tender, fall of the bones meat