Have to wait until 10:30 for delicious Big Macs, french fries, and McFlurries

>have to wait until 10:30 for delicious Big Macs, french fries, and McFlurries
>pig-disgusting breakfast """""""foods""""""" are available all day

How ass-backwards is that?

>can eat mcgriddles and hashbrowns any time of day
I am loving this timeline

It's really hard to find a burger between 2am and 10:30am. I've been through this struggle as well and I feel for you OP.

Ugh. Same. I used to really love those hash browns, but past couple years they've been underwhelming.
I need 24/7 access to nuggets.

Why is it hard after 2am? Mcdonalds has normal menu until at least 5am

Now this is a campaign I can get behind.
#allnightdinner

I wish the one near me was like that. They stop serving lunch/dinner items at 3 am.

>mfw they won't just fry an egg for my McMuffin and i have to get a shitty slimy egg patty with a broken yolk instead

night worker here, fuck I hate this. I hate breakfast food but it's all I can get

Denny's

>Only serving the food the way they're supposed to
Outrageous

all this board fucking talks about is mcdonalds holy shit

I've tended to live in areas that don't have 24hr McDonalds, or no McDonalds at all

The breakfast foods are the only thing worth getting. Too bad they're overpriced nowadays.

>have a McDonald's within walking distance
>One night I woke up at 3am and drove to it
>Ordered a number 7 because I thought nuggets were made at this time
>Price seemed off, too tired to give a shit
>pull up and pay
>Get my bag
>Smells not like nuggets
>Ask the qt at the window (would bang, won't lie but I'm an ugly shit so I don't bother) if nuggets are made at this hour
>She tells me no
>"Could ya tell me what in the hell i ordered"
>Was 2 sausage McMuffins, hash brown and beverage
>"You know what that's okay. Have a wonderful night"
>Drive slowly out the McDonald's drive thru and see it serves breakfast all day
>Get home
>Eat my food
>Had no idea they were 24 hours to begin with
>Let alone breakfast at all hours
I have no idea how I pulled this off at 3in the morning after being awake 3 minutes but somehow I did

I can't stand the burgers at McDonald's. They taste fuckin weird man

Who the fuck orders numbered meals at mcdicks
Fuck off you autist

When I just can't be assed to make the order long

I havent been to micky d's in like 6 years

You should go.
The quality is second to none these days.

You're still an autist, fuck off either way

>he can't be bothered to speak when ordering food

why is mcdonalds shilling a thing on ck?

don't you have those burgerjoints that has like only the owner on staff making burgers, meat pies (pic related) dishes with french fries,sausage,meatballs and such?
usually opens at around 7pm, closes somewhere around 6am ?
pic related, something a place like that would serve

I've never seen anything like that before in my life

that's kind of 2 different things though, fries with sausages is usually served on it's own

Ever heard of Jack in the box? Lunch 24/7. Ultimate bacon cheeseburger on sourdough.

Hell, it doesn't have to be McDonalds. They're just typically the only ones who are open at ungodly hours.

I always forget that diners exist and are open at ungodly hours. It may not be as quick as fast food like Tbell, but at least I can get a burger without going home and throwing one on the grill.

What happened to the creepy king. Used to love those commercials. They even made a video game of the creepy king.

Nobody cares you fat blob

I agree. Anyone who thinks mcdonalds breakfast is worth eating is literally retarded.

Anyone who thinks mcdonalds, or fast food in general, is worth eating is literally retarded.

Literally everyone.

I usually never eat Mcdonalds at home in the UK since I don't think the quality is all that great but why is it nicer in France, is it because of Halal or something? That's really the only thing I can explain.

If you have a 24 hour mcdonalds they serve lunch from 10am to 4am. Once they greet you with good morning it's breakfast only though.

the new breakfast wraps look kinda good idk, usually i just eat a breakfast burrito, i dont like the breakfast menus either

Literally everyone, that's why the numbers exist, retard

The autistic thing to do is ordering individual sandwiches by saying "7 no combo"

McDonalds makes more money off breakfast. Eggs and potatoes are way cheaper than beef.

you wouldn't say "7 no combo" you dumb fuck, you'd just say the name of the sandwich

Numbers haven't existed on mcdonalds menus in first world countries for years. If you want a medium big mac meal, that's what you ask for.

If you said "I'll have a medium number 3" here you'd get blank stares

Do you have bix noods who need a simple button to push on a cash register?

No, the cash registers also have not had numbered meals either. We have educated teenagers who are capable of listening to the customers order and pressing the "big mac" button followed by the "M" button which believe it or not, results in a medium big mac meal displaying on the screen throughout the whole restaurant including the staff out the back who make it

I guess America hasn't caught up with first world countries yet. They use us as a testing ground for new ideas before they roll it out elsewhere for a good reason.