Bong Food

British classic 'Chips & Gravy', as eaten in England's Northern quarter.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never thought gravy and chips was great desu, always found cheesy chips to be far superior

Cheesy chips and gravy?

Or poutine as our leaf brethren refer o it.

It's no different to roast potates and gravy.

bollocks

Chips n curry sauce. Eaten by working class school kids across the land at lunch time

Not down here in the Queens city

Well in Scotland they do. I dunno about the north of England

Cum peas on toast

Squeezy cheesy peas?

My daughters school has banned the children from going to the chip shops at lunch time.

No, cum peas

But they're cheesy, and peasy. They're cheesy peas!

Yeah, so did mine. Like it stopped any of us.

Canada was a mistake.

That's to stop the rape gangs from turning the girls into kebab

>remembering this actually happened
sigh, really fucking my sobriety up senpai

Do English """""""people""""""" really eat this?

t. Italian

>England's Northern quarter
outed yourself

Story?

rape has become pretty common on a big scale all over England, because England is 57% Muslim by now.

Also requesting story or link

>England
Retard.

Outer as what?

oh Nigel....

Hey folks, it's the triggered shart show!
What zany shitpost will we see next?
Stay tuned for more low voltage laughs!

did you eat some roly poly recently?

Did you shit in the street recently?

search charlene downes kebab

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
there has been an update to the story recently i think, the girl was called charlene downs if you want to look it up

>Delinquent girl gets expelled from school
>Delinquent girl wanders the streets all day
>Delinquent girl fucks pakis for free kebab
>Delinquent girl goes missing in 2003
>Policeman decides the pakis killed her and cooked her
>Pakis go to trial in 2007
>Charges are dropped and pakis get a quarter-million in compensation
>This year, police arrest somebody in connection with the disappearance

Fucking shocked to hear that, lads. Too much of this nanystate shite in this country. Hope you and your kids can get a quality chippy whenever you want.

Thats fucked, my chippy used to charge £1.25 for a kids special that got you a cone of chips with a battered sausage or a small battered fish.

Anything one else thing chippys just dont taste quite as good since they stopped serving them wrapped in real newspaper?

Might just be nostalgia or maybe some other food regulation changed around the same time they stopped using the papers buts its defo different

Whats errbody think about lil c

upbote

That gravy looks like shit

This with Spotted Dick for dessert.

"Roast potatoes" = potato dipped in lard and baked in the oven.

Somalians eat higher quality food than Bongs.

it was fine

>roasted potatoes are baked
Retard.

>bisto
ABHORRENT
REPREHENSIBLE
BAD

What about actual bong food? Cornish pasties, steak pies, thick homemade chips, sausage and mash, beef wellington, cobbler, shepard's pie?

Atleast we dont have islam no go zones lmao

why do you keep making variations of this same thread, every day for months?

what is your end game?

>shepard's
It's spelled shepherd's.
The etymology derives from the words sheep and herd.

>England is 57% Muslim

I love to pull facts out my bum as well bro, did you know America is 104% homosexual?

t.mouthfeelet

What about sheep and hard? It could've originated in Wales

you are one cheeky cunt m8

>Did this Anglo-Saxon word originate in Wales?
Retard
Retard
Retard

whoosh

Not in the slightest.
It just wasn't funny.

fucking savages

Not though that far ahead desu, im just gonna keep making this thread and see what happens senpai

even if they have their chips licence?

Just another day in 60+% muslim bongistan

Literally nothing there that doesn't contain lard. Bongs are shit eaters.

They are baked in an oven after being dipped in melted lard. That is how they are made

food bong

>he doesn't know the difference between baking and roasting
Why are you here?
I think /tv/ or /a/ may be more suited to your level of intellect.

Sheperd's/Cottage pie? Either way, lard isn't necessarily awful. It tastes better than the vegetable oil US food is drenched in. Italy uses olive oil, India uses ghee, it's no different.

Now lads, please give this man some credit, after all he did serve it in the traditional british serving methode by eating it out of a measuring jug, And also please pay close attention to the very classy knife in the teeth of the fork presentation.

They're called tines, scrub. If you want to take the piss, insult us for eating out of newspaper, something we actually do.

>Sheperd's

i enjoy fish nchips with the light taste of printer ink as much as the next essex fellow. but that shit rn is a pyrex measuring jug mate, aint a tin

Using newspaper to wrap food was outlawed in the mid 80's.
I must admit to being slightly disappointed when I travelled there.

yes saddly the only time u can get a classic fish and chips wrapped in newspaper these days is when u go to a place that has food wrap specifically designed to be safe for food contact aka not real news paper

Yeah a lot of places have fake foodsafe newspaper that looks the same but won't make your food toxic.
It makes sense honestly, my fingers always feel like they're coated in shit after reading a newspaper so I hate to think what hot food would do.

>>I always felt the ink added flavour and charm in a way, probably just me tho, However i do agree considering deepfried potatoes and battered fish are unhealthy enough as it is i dont think printer ink would really help

Chips and curry sauce is loved by nearly everyone, maybe not posh twats though. A good chip shop is god tier.

I prefer garlic mayo personally, or even just salt vinegar and ketchup. I'm from the north where everyone eats chips and gravy, but chip shop sauces are always way too sugary and sweet for me.

All my local fish and chips places have turned into paki run shit holes that serve you old, rotten fish and expired potatoes. The only good one left is a Portuguese fella about 3 miles out from my home.

I love chips and gray at home but at an actual chippy its has to be curry sauce,chips and kebab meat for me. Or battered sausage/saveloy instead.

My school was majorly black, so they all lapped up the fried chicken and chips after school...

they know where the pengest munch is though m8

If your an inbred northern twat

Go over to a Brit/pol/ thread and remind them all the Rotherham girls were mudsharks who loved their Muslim boyfriends and the free stuff they gave them at first. The mental gymnastics and double think is amazing.

*You're

>actual chippy
>kebab meat
thats a kebab shop mohammed

Fuck off Northern englander all of yous are not only racist but also retarded
In Scotland where we welcome immigrants with open arms this has happened its a product of your racism
Also this is a cooking board and is not ment for the discussion of political ideology or beliefs

Yes they do

Only amongst people who have taken a survey where they stated that they where religious I assure you Muslims are still a minority

Tru dat

You are clearly the spazzy being so autistic you didn't get he was implying the Welsh are sheep shaggers

Kys

Mental gymnastics to get around statutory rape?

chippie with the boys during lunch was the ultimate comfort during those shite days, sorry to hear that