14 minutes until close

>14 minutes until close
>fryers cleaned and turned off
>grills cleaned and ready for tomorrows open

>uhh can I get 3 big macs and 5 double cheese burgers no pickles?

If you try to pull this stunt there is a 110% you WILL have your food tempered with. Enjoy that saliva (if you're lucky that's all you'll get). It amazes me how people think they can pull this off and expect their food to be spit free. Even the fucking managers are in on it. Some buffoon had the audacity to order 7 cheeseburgers 22 minutes from close, jokes on that fat fuck he's probably in the ER right now

Shit pasta, user.
Pretty much anyone posting henceforth is a faggot.
/Thread

Pasta or not
>Trying to shut down b4 closing time
>REEE WHY DO CUSTOMERS COME!?

Fuck off with this shite pasta.Saged

THE POWER OF SOCKS

It amazes me that people eat In restaraunts when they are staffed by lowlifes. Gross. But if you do expect they will cum in your food,

Faggot

>McDonalds
>anything cleaned ever

lel

socks hell.
he's got steroid zits all over him.

>fryers cleaned and turned off
>grills cleaned and ready for tomorrows open

>14 minutes until close

This is bait. We have this thread once a week. Literally no business does this.

you've literally never worked in any food related job. Yes, employees try to close as fast as possible because they're not staying an extra hour (usually in the middle of the night) to do what could have been done during "dead hours"

How dare these paying customers have the audacity to get what they ask for! Also this pasta must be ancient.

>implying that fast food restaurants close anymore

this

this

you're have to be retarded to close before close

Fast food is surprisingly clean. Its the places like applebees or local diners that completely dis-regard basic hygiene

man op sure is a moron huh guys

McDonald's arent all open all night?

>work in Walmart McDonalds
>we close 2 hours before the Walmart does
>I literally get paid for 2 hours extra to sit in the restaurant and make sure niggers dont come in to steal anything
You'd be surprised how many people try that shit

why not just say your closed?

that picture is kind of gross

Hey shithead
There is a thing call ethics
Look it up in the dictionary
If you can't wrap your head around it stay way the fuck away from anything that involves other human beings and animals..
If I ever catch someone spitting or anything. Unethical with the food I have ordered I will cut out your tongue and pop one of your eye balls out...

What the fuck happened to him?
He went from fine to nasty as fuck

>works at a McDonald's in Walmart
>thinks he's better than "niggers"
o i'm laffin. what a classy mother fucker you must be

But you're still open. It's your fault for cleaning up before closing time.

>t. faggot triggered by the "n word"

If he has any job, does anything productive and isn't a net drain on society, he's better than a nigger.

roids, lad

Cease your faggotry OP, at lest appreciate the business you get, you lazy ass nigger