What is the best bourbon?

And why is it four roses? Also, are two of these a week too much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KzCfIYArmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>with ice

For me it's Louie the xiv sure the xvi had his time but the sun king is where it's at.

the best bourbon is Wild Turkey 101, and two bottles a week are not enough

Mortality starts increasing above teetotaller levels at 3 drinks a day for men. 1.5L of 40% alcohol is 34 drinks, so 2 of them is 68. You're drinking roughly 3 times as much as you should, and technically binge drinking as well

4 me it's 2 gingers Irish whiskey

so one handle is alright?

I'm a big dude. 6'4, 260. Veeky Forums is telling me one handle is not enough. lol

One handle a week is also too much. It also doesn't matter how big you are user, you only get one liver so treat it with respect

liver is not proportional to size? fuckin' andre the giant regulary killed something like 100 beers a day.

Yes and he's quite alive!

>This-ish, confirmed by quads (vi is better),but...

Why am I seeing this Four Roses all over the place now? In a relatively elite tobacco circle, & this has been suggested as a pairing with, in my opinion, a much higher echelon tobacco than the price point would indicate this bourbon...is it that good?

he died before the booze could catch up to him. If you keep drinking like you do now you will have severe liver problems at age 50

my favorite bit

youtube.com/watch?v=6KzCfIYArmQ

It's mostly just good bang for your buck, similar to Buffalo Trace but some people like it better

I'm a fan of a Colorado place named stranahans. There's also a new place called high west making some really nice ryes now.

it won't last as popularity increases. the 19-22 dollar bottle is equivalent to a good 40-50 dollar bottle in my opinion.

>high west
It's a load of shit, they use MGP rye and market is as their own.
Fuck Utah

>what is the best bourbon?
>posts irish whiskey

All whiskey is bourbon, newfag

Speaking of Andre, my dad met him in a bar down in Little Rock, AR once. Shook his hand and watched him drink two bottles of grey goose and a shit ton of beers by himself before leaving with his manager on their way to the airport. Still coherent as when he walked in too.

no no its not you fucking idiot

other way around.
>101
>80 proof

This is just a troll thread.

desu i like old grand dad
Dickel for tn whiskey

Ya the Roy-Soleil is my nigga