Who the fuck wins this shit? ive literally bought taco bell three times a day for the past 2 weeks and havent won...

who the fuck wins this shit? ive literally bought taco bell three times a day for the past 2 weeks and havent won. shits rigged

Other urls found in this thread:

classactionrebates.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

from taco hell's site:

>A purchase will not increase your chances of winning a prize.

still trying to find where they've listed the odds at winning

Aren't most of these contests rigged by managers or distributors?

here ya go:

A. Prizes (5,040): Each winner will receive an Xbox One X Bundle, which includes the following items: one (1) Xbox One X Console, one (1) Forza Motorsport 7 game, and one (1) three (3)-month subscription to Xbox Game Pass. The ARV of each prize is $589. The total number of prizes awarded in the Game will not exceed five thousand forty (5,040). Limit one (1) prize per person/household.

C. Odds: The odds of winning a prize depend on when the entrant completes a Game Play. Prizes will be made available at random times throughout the Game Period, with one (1) prize randomly seeded during each ten (10) minute interval of the Game Period. The first person to complete a Game Play at or after the randomly predetermined winning time as determined by the Administrator will be a potential winner of a prize. The number of prizes available to be won will decrease during the Game Period as prizes are awarded and claimed.

Other than the tacos, what is that quesadilla-burrito-steak thing and is it delicious?

my friend the steak quesarito is food for the gods

An user on /v/ won one last week.

i gotta agree with this user

Hmm...I will take your word on it, gents. And thank you.

its cheap too. 5 dollars for two tacos, quesarito, a drink and a chance to win an xbox one. cant beat that. fucking love taco bell just wish i could win one goddamit

Understandable. I'm not too much into videogames nowadays (other than when I play against my nephews), but I have been a lover of Taco Bell for much of my life. It's funny, because most everyone in my life doesn't like it (with the exception being my little sister). Oddly enough, the only thing I don't like are their deserts. Oh, and I like to mix Baja Blast with regular MD to get some weird Hulk green coloring.

My friend gf won one last week, stupid fucking bitch.

Pic related

fucking whore. you should fuck her

Assert your dominance as male and take it from her because the most technologically advanced thing she should be allowed to handle is a clothes iron

Just save up for the console than eating out all the time

>My friend gf won one last week, stupid fucking bitch.
>Pic related

Sorry friend's* girlfriend.

But yeah I wad pissed at first then got over it and started going to taco bell. I have a pre order already so no big deal.

>taco bell three times a day for the past 2 weeks
>wants to win a videogame console
Is this the American dream?

That seems more like a punishment than a prize

I got u user

Not positive where to find the link for said website tho

They won't be talking about this during any commercials or online, but you're more than capable of scoring an Xbox One X without so much as driving through a Taco Bell.

"Between12:00 AM ET on September 22, 2017 and 11:59:59 PM ET on October 4, 2017, an eligible consumer mayclick hereand follow the on-screen instructions to obtain the online entry code (the “Online Code”). No more than one (1) Online Code may be obtained through this method (note: the Online Code is non-unique and may be used up to one [1] time per entrant per day between 12:00 AM ET on September 22, 2017 and 11:59:59 PM ET on October 4, 2017)."

This entry code is just as valid as the one you'll get with a box meal, and multiple users have reported winning Taco Bell's golden PS4 and PS VR with their free codes.

literally illegal and logistically unlikely
alliterative legos

I've gotten the new quesarito box twice this past week and both times they didn't give me the box they just put my shit in a bag.
False advertising I tells ya.

Highjacking this thread to ask some Taco Bell advice

I just got my first out of college job sitting at a desk full time making real money feels good etc.

There's a taco bell LITERALLY right next to the office. Like walk out the door, walk 30 feet, you're in Taco bell. Needless to say Ive been eating there every day

I need your recommendations on what to get if I keep gettinging this quesorito box every lunch for another two weeks ima go crazy

go somewhere else
or just get taco supremes
or chalupas

Shredded chicken burrito
All of the dollar menu

God I would but no where else is within walking distance. Its like some sick joke.

Taco bell mere feet away, McDonalds seven blocks away, some cafe/deli a half mile, then nothing for at least two miles...

>ive literally bought taco bell three times a day for the past 2 weeks
That meal's $5, so $210 before taxes / dine-in fees. Why didn't you just buy an XBox..?

Wait so the Xbox one is already obsolete? Wow

Mdonald's monopoly thing had people go to jail for embezzlement. Pretty much an employee's friend won the big prizes for nearly a decade. Only because an employee winning would be suspicious. But yeah, nobody ever wins big shit from these promo games.

I've only ever heard "my friends cousin's girlfriend won the $100 prize once".

Beefy fritos burrito

Cravings box if they have it. Consider removing the lettuce and tomato on the burrito supreme and adding potato.

Or Snag one of the $2 combos like the beefy 5 layer and something off the dollar menu.

I once won a tv from a frozen pizza promotion. Don't let your dreams be dreams, OP.

You sound fucking fat looool

Consider this OP, as it's standard to have an alternative entry option in other sweepstakes.

>t. user who's been trying the same thing with every meet-and-greet Trump sweepstakes

the beefy nacho loaded grillers are my go to, but they vary a lot in quality from location to location. worth a try though.

I've won a copy of little big planet 2 from subway.

its the 20th tho

i just tried to enter online and it isnt open for another two days

and even then you can only enter your (non-unique) code once a day. im not a math guy but i think that using different codes (by buying the box) would give you a better chance of winning.

Won a PS3 using the daily free code back in the day.

I enter a lot of this shit. Had to make a second facebook/twitter and a new email for all the contests. Won a pair of headphondes on a facebook contest, a new monitor on facebook, a keyboard, ps4 games, a controller, network cash cards, all this year.

People win this shit. do it.

Also I go to classactionrebates.com/ and file for all the class actions I can. They take awhile to settle usually but if you remember to keep doing it you'll start getting several checks a month. Often it's like 2-3 bucks, but sometimes there's big ones. Those shoes that had the toes cut out or whatever awhlie back? I got $90 on a settlement on those. Intel also had a big settlement go out this year.

Burgerlogic

Apparently, someone on /v/ won one.

Do you use your real name or fake identities for all that stuff?

I once won $20 from a nutella class action. I used my real name and address. It took a fucking long time i completely forgot about it but 5 or so years later I randomly got a check in the mail for 20 dollars

all real stuff. Just got to be sure to do enough research to cover your ass.

Usually you can't get the big side of settlements without proof on the really big ones, (like the shoe one I mentioned, you could only claim 1 without receipts but more if you could provide them).

There was some type of ice cream or whatever I didn't know about that had a settlement, I just did a quick google to see where it was sold nearby and said I had gotten it from there. There's so many people in these settlements they really won't really look at your shit unless you give them a reason to.

Plus since their checks written to the name you give them they pretty much have to be your name to deposit them or you're adding another layer of fraud.

>This thing is rigged!!!!! >:(
I'm sure you know that the population of the United States is pretty big and there are many Taco Bells. Also, I'm sure Taco Bell is getting a larger influx of customers due to this contest, making the chances of winning even slimmer.

Please don't eat there every day

You will win a lot of free food and little prizes from monopoly, but they don't even print certain pieces for the major cash prizes

What was your claim, that nutella wasn't healthy?

quick google tells me that's exactly what one of their class actions where, for false advertising. They were claiming it was healthy

>I need your recommendations on what to get
a gym membership you fat fuck

you realize with the kind of money you spend on taco bell you could probably just buy the console

you could have just fucking bought a goddamn xbox for that

Theres no fun in that tho

there's also no fun in owning an xbox

Because then he wouldn't have gotten to stuff his face full of taco bell 3 times a day for 2 weeks.

I hate when they do that. Same thing when you go do micky dees during monopoly and you get a box without the pieces. Feels like a rip off.