Have you ever wondered why certain things like wet flour and brie smell like semen? Wonder no more...

Have you ever wondered why certain things like wet flour and brie smell like semen? Wonder no more, for I have the answer!

Pyrrolidines.

biocomiche.it/2015/01/sperm-smell-chlorine-spermine-spermidine-putrescine-pyrroline.html?m=1

pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/pyrrolidine

google.sr/patents/US6231849

Other urls found in this thread:

link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00988831
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yo, if semen smelled like brie, senpai

I've smelled a lot of cum and eaten a lot of brie in my time. Never has one smelled like the other.

Get your sense of smell checked.

Brie (more accurately the mold shell it has) smells like healthy semen.

well, you're blowing unhealthy men, then.

I tend to get an internal chuckle when a girl talks about how much she LOOOOVES the taste of brie.

I've tasted and smelled alot of semen in my life, I've always thought it tasted and smelled like cheese, pancake batter or bleach. I saw a Reddit thread about this article this morning, and found it very interesting.

Either that or he's eating bad brie, which if he's north American is quite likely.

AH YES ONLY IN YUROP CAN YOU GET THE BEST CUM CHEESE FOR ONLY THE FINEST OF PALATES

I'm American myself but I've been to several countries. There's 3 big things America sucks at, and those are bread, beer, and cheese.

You can get good bread, beer, and cheese in USA if you know where to look. We just have cheaper generic stuff because it's cheaper to make and lasts longer.

You can get then in America, but you have to put extra effort towards finding them and they cost more than the normal versions. In Europe that level of quality is the normal version.

Due to inexperience with the good stuff, most American's idea of "good bread" is still pretty abysmal, same goes for the cheese
Having to go out of your way for decent bread, or cheese, is a crime against humanity and every single person who replies to me with "OBSESSED" is a war criminal who should be hanged at the Hague until dead

those things can be found. you just have to know where to look.

colorado springs, denver, eugene, portland, seattle....they all have fucken killer microbreweries

OBSESSED

You know, I could swear that someone was busting nuts in my burgers at wendy's when I lived in hawaii. The two times I went the burgers always tasted like semen (I couldn't even finish them), which turned me off to wendy's for a while. When I moved to the mainland wendy's tasted completely different, nothing like semen.

So yea, I probably ate a couple of some dude's semen burgers.

>when you're already platinum levels of mad before anyone even responds to you

Haha yuropenis

>microbreweries
But your normal beers are garbage, as is you culture.

kek. keep telling everyone in this thread how much you wish you were living in USA

>I'd rather eat pure garbage all my life than be a FOREIGNER
This is why we can't have nice things

Does American semen really smell like cheese?

Semen has a smell?

What the fuck..........

>lesbian
>don't like the smell of dough or wet flour
>generally prefer to bake things that have a really wet batter

>T. Never been to NorCal

what if i can't smell my semen?

Fun fact: about twenty percent of the population can't detect the odor of 1-pyrroline, the primary component of the smell of semen.

I'm pretty sure this is a ruse thread like penis inspection threads.

If semen had a smell then everyone I know would think I'm weirdo. The amount of times I've jizzed and had people in my room seconds after.

I've had conversations with globs of jizz still on my hand from jerking it a minute earlier.

Or when I was a kid and would jerk off in the back seat of the car on long trips.

Yes. People smelled it in your room and on you. And your semen-stained laundry? Standard washers don't take that out. Your mother picked it out for you.

Hahahahaha

Yeah I know your mom sure can't

Put it closer to your nose?

link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00988831

Eighty percent of everyone pretended that they didn't notice anything. The other twenty percent are unable to smell semen.

Is it normal for my semen to smell like bleach?

I'm going to kill myself.

Yes, that is kinda what semen smells like.

They smelled it.

Try eating some of your semen and then drink some bleach. See if there's any difference in taste

This thread is gold

>cum
>put semen to nose
>zero smell
>realize I can't smell it
>never could
>unknown previous embarrassments emerge as i remember how poorly i cleaned up my semen
>got some on my nose

can i sink any lower

I literally jerked off this morning and had a tiny clump of semen drip onto my pants. I didn't notice at first and the only way I knew I did it was because I could smell it like 10 minutes later when I got up and walked into the funk cloud. The smell is pretty strong, kinda like pool water or bleach.

I also remember I jerked off into a rag in the morning, and a few hours later my niece came in the room saying it smelled like pool water. My sister (her mother) did that knowing "mmm" noise of disappointment and disgust. I emptied my trash and opened the window.

This reads like a terry davis post

My cum smells like seawater. Or a halfway dirty beach.

You filthy fucks don't catch it in your hand and then wash it down the sink?

I wiped it on my boxers usually.

I'm in post-ejaculation lazy bliss, why would I get up?

If I wanted to go to the sink after I jerked off, I would use an onahole

Fucking virgins. It doesn't even feel THAT good. Wait til you nut but she keep suckin

Hypothetically, if I came on some sort of delicate cloth like object, would the smell remain after a few hours?

Hypothetically.

Only a teenager who just had sex thinks like this.

>In Europe that level of quality is the normal version.
That's absolutely wrong, though.

t. Someone who has lived in multiple European countries as well as multiple parts of the US

Some parts of Europe have better bread for cheaper, but those parts of Europe pay far less relatively than the areas of the US where good bread is easy to find.

Asian in a Basin?

Yes, your sister/mom/aunt/friend's sister/mom/aunt knew you came on their panties.

Welp you sure got me. Guess that's why prostitutes have such a hard time finding customers seeing as masturbating is so superior

Not what he said, teen.

You'll get over sex soon.

Has your libido really dipped that far already?
>Imagine being in your mid 20s, your sexual apex and not having any interest in sex beyond masturbating
Wew.

Chink in a sink.

Not what I said. Can you read?

Honestly, when you nut but they keep sucking, it feels pretty intense since your cock is now 300% more sensitive than it was before. Sometimes you gotta smack a bitch when they try to pull that shit.

It's just not as good as people make it out to be.

It's great when you're horny, and pretty unappealing otherwise.

You need to go back

I like it. I just make em go reaaallllly slow. I like it when they milk every drop. I also like to fuck em right after they're done. I can come like 4 times back to back if I'm really on one.
>T.beta male

>T. Beta male

To have sex you have to deal with another person. There are situations where jerking off is better since you really don't have to deal with bullshit. Even if you have a wife that is willing to have sex with you all the time, sometimes just jerking one out is a better idea.

It is something you wont understand until your brain gets out of the "OMG sex is the best thing evarrrr! Jerking off is for losers, lul!" mode. Sometimes you jsut really feel like jerking it to some shitting dick-nipples, you know?

This thread is horse shit.

>Not doing both
>Not cumming 3 times a day
>Going a day without sex

Whatever floats your boat. Just saying that there isn't anything wrong with jerking off. All dudes fucking do it, even if they have easy access to pussy.

Yeah but this started because some kid said that the post masturbatory glow was so great he couldn't be bothered to go to the sink to wash up. Like wtf jacking off is never that good

No, it started when a teen had to make sure everyone knew he had sex.

If you do it right it is.

Wait. I thought this thread was about how certain foods smell like semen.

certain research chems smell like semen

And consequently, the foods than contain a fair bit of those chemicals smell like semen.

If you say so.

Maybe I haven't had good sex, or maybe women aren't that important.

Impossible I have calloused working man hands

I wonder what other foods smell like semen.

why are you smelling semen you fucking faggot lmao

Unless you are part of the twenty percent that is anosmic to 1-pyrroline don't pretend you don't know what semen smells like. All men know what semen smells like except for the afore mentioned twenty percent of the population.

To see if everyone in my family could actually smell my semen this whole time.

I'm so embarrassed. How do I look them in the eye ever again?

My semen smells like bleach

You'll get over it

Same.

That is just a matter of how lazy you are after jerking off. Also if you think nutting in your hand is gay, and want to maintain the idea that nutting in a female's mouth/body is some power move.

My cum smells like chlorine water

well, bleach has chlorine in it, so I suppose we all must have similar diets

>My dad despises the smell of bleach
>I kind of like it

What does this mean?

You might be gay.

Its just bread and cheese you obsessed yurocuck

post pics

Semen contains putrescine, a chemical that gives rotting flesh its smell.

>Have you ever wondered why certain things like wet flour and brie smell like semen?

YES

>Wonder no more, for I have the answer!

OH THANK GOD

>can i sink any lower

yes

>realize I can't smell any odour of my own semen after reading a reddit thread.
>worry that I probably have caused myself much embarrassment by not fastidiously cleaning up jizz after I ejaculate
>"maybe i just have odourless semen"
>sneek into flatmates room and raid through his bin for a spent tissue
>sniff it....no smell
>I got my flatmates jizz on my nose.

One or all three? Ive been told my cum has an umami flavor to it.