Why do americans tolerate chocolate bars that taste like vomit?

Why do americans tolerate chocolate bars that taste like vomit?

They're not that bad, and they're dirt cheap. They're probably the same ingredient quality as modern nutella.

Other way around: it tastes like vomit to cater to American tastes, which had become accustomed to slightly off milk before refrigeration.

Nutella isn't even good though, its one of the worst hazelnut spreads

Butryic acid. C'mon guys, this is 101 shit.

OP clearly asks why they eat that shit and not how they get the vomit taste in the chocolate

Most don't know anything better. I lived for 20 years without realizing there was chocolate that didn't have puke aftertaste. Then I discovered the puke taste was on purpose. Unfortunately this means I went from avoiding certain unhealthy foods because I didn't like chocolate to eating way too much chocolate

Because they're not intolerably bad and most Americans are:

>ignorant
>literally never had anything better
>intolerant of foreign food
>heavily prejudiced against anyone and anything perceived as "fancy", aka imported

We don't know any better

>Why do americans tolerate chocolate bars that taste like vomit?
If you have ever vomited you know the taste and you don't describe it as chocolate flavored.

This and this t.bh

Wish my parents immigrated to a different country. He's a fucking doctor. His skill is valuable everywhere and we could've gotten a great education and free healthcare instead of drowning in debt in adulthood.

why do you put salt on your food, do you like the taste of pee or something?

low standards.

Maybe if you 'sessed Yuros break the monopoly that we Burgers are forced to suffer through than we'd eat good quality chocolate more often.

hershey owns cadbury, they are eating our chocolate and don't even realize it

No they don't, retard. Mondelez, who was Kraft, owns Cadbury. They tried to buy Hershey just this year.

The power of marketing. Americans would eat dog shit if it was part of a multimillion dollar ad campaign

So you admit, an american company owns cadbury
and hershey owns all american rights to cadbury

cadbury is a hersheys brand like reeses

Hershey's is fucking disgusting. If I was raised on that bullshit, I'd probably hate chocolate.

Not his fault you are in debt.

Because chocolate is for children and most of us don't eat it past the age of 10

I remember the first time I tried Hershey's, and yeah, it's fucking vile. I honestly thought I must have got a bad one, but no, that's how they're suppose to taste. It really is just like vomit. That aftertaste you get after throwing up. It's gross.

I can only think American children grow up eating it, and so get used to the taste, which is pretty sad.

These weren't always that bad. They've done something in the last decade.

Is the puke taste in "natural flavoring"?

It's the milk they use. They deliberately use milk that's gone sour.

Cadbury's is only a Hershey's brand in the States. And the fact that Cadbury tastes the same regardless of who's owning it goes to show they know it's consumers aren't keen on the taste of butyric acid.

Disregarding the taste for a moment, how did no one in Hershey's management realise their logo looks like someone dumped a stylised steaming turd right next to it?

Sharp cheeses taste like athlete's foot yet nobody seems to mind

>eating chocolate
I used to jizz for chocolate when I was a kid but nowadays I think I'd gag if I tried to eat an entire bar of pure choco. Even some high brow Norwegian shit I still couldn't handle

>Kosher
REEEEE

We don't. That's why their profits have been going down. Hersheys is the fucking worst. If I want some cheap chocolate, I'll buy some Lindt truffles.

Butyric acid doesn't smell like normal vomit, it smells like baby vomit which is actually quite nice

American Cadbury tastes like shit, it actually had this vomit taste you yurocucks keep going on about.

Because only children care about candy """"""quality"""""" eurochildren, everyone

>Slightly off milk
It's called buttermilk and it's purposefully inoculated with lactobacillus to keep it safer longer pre pasteurization.

Personally I don't fuck with Hershey's at all. Ever since I was a little kid I'd be disappointed if that was the chocolate I got.

Because we're all fat retards who should be genocided.

Oh so you're the autistic kid that no one wanted to hang with on halloween