Need med advice

any medfags around? I've been having some symptoms that I don't want to talk to my doctor about (guys a prick). lately, around 3 to 4 PM, my skin starts to get really fuckin hot primarily in the face and both arms, and I begin to feel nauseous and dizzy. it goes away around 7 at night. I should add that I've been taking a lower dose of metoprolol and have been on stimulants for the last 7 years.

What food have you eaten recently?

those microwave breakfast burritos, mostly processed shit. I know another doctor told me it could be caused by my panic and anxiety disorder

hypertension

get your BP checked

Why is your doctor a dick? Is it because he calls you out on your unhealthy lifestyle?

It's time to wake up, OP. You have been in a coma for the last 10 years.

I have gotten it checked recently and it was a little low, around 105/75 but I do have hypertension and take lisinopril for it

It's because of a feud I've been having with him regarding one of the meds I take. i went to another doctor for a second opinion and was put back on said pill and my primary physician recently said no to a refill again. he's more irritating to deal with than a dick I suppose.

Try drinking more water, you're on medicine and you've been on it for a long time. I'm surprised your system hasn't went through some shock already. The symptoms you're feeling could be in part from the salty food from your diet of processed foods and maybe some side effects of some substances of the food. Make sure to get some regular exercise too. Try at least walking 30 mins a day, an hour or more would be best though. Also don't drink a large amount of water at once if you're feeling nauseous, drink by sips so you don't have to throw up. All in all, I'd say maybe you have dehydration, but can't be certain. You would have to go see a physician about it even if they aren't your regular one, it's better to get second opinions on things of this nature.

thanks user, I'll do that.

This triggers me, the caduceus is not the same as the rod of Asclepius.

This sounds like anxiety to me desu

Go see another doctor. There are many doctors.

Jesus christ user, don't ask Veeky Forums for medical advice.

>around 3 to 4 PM

Are you a NEET, or employed?
Are there any stressors in your life?

Sounds like routine anxiety attacks. You typically see them occur in overworked individuals, or those who don't work but suffer inactivity stress. Often occurs in the evening hours after you get off work and try to relax, or begin to settle down for the night. Entering this relaxation period will trigger it.

Camomile tea and Valerian Root suppliments should do the trick. Continue taking these nightly around the time you have these episodes until they subside, then continue taking them for an additional 30 days. Stopping treatment even after symptoms subside can trigger a relapse. Stress works like muscle memory, you need to essentially reset yourself to prevent further episodes.

I'm mostly a NEET but I am actively searching for a job as of right now. I try not to sit on my ass all day and will go outside to do yard work and sometimes go for a walk around the block. I have many stressors in my life, some of which come from post traumatic stress disorder.

>chamomile tea and valerian root supplements

I need to be careful of these because I take Venlafaxine for depression and it's possibly one of the worst antidepressants imo.

its your meds wearing off. that is, assuming you take them in the morning.

or it could be the niacin in your sip

Do you drink a lot of alcohol?

I'm aware that a large part of my symptoms are likely related to my anxiety, however the ones I listed are relatively new and I'm not sure if those are related as well.

I don't drink any alcohol.

OP I have multiple sclerosis and what you are describing occasionally happens to me. Usually my symptoms are worse if I feel too hot or am stressed physically or mentally. When this happens my face gets really red and it's called flushing. It really just feels like my face is on fire sometimes. Take a couple ibuprofen and drink some cold water, then try to stay in a cool and dark area (like garlic). But that's just me, it's probably different for you. I hope this helps.

i will look into this further, thank you user.

Also, alcohol is very bad for any neurological disease including MS. So if you drink regularly, cut it out and see if there are any improvements.

Take Toprol instead. The side effects are significantly reduced while still maintaining the after effects of a heart attack and combining chest pain due to angina.

I would honestly need to know what other medications you're on to give you more advise so see how they interact and determine if that's an issue here, but that's my advise so take it or leave it.

sounds like u on too much meds m8, like i used to be. better off weaning off and dealing with your health problems in a better way - meds are the mostly lazy way except for some situations

>on too much meds

I have to agree. the only one I'm afraid to go off of is the Venlafaxine; the withdrawal is awful and it's comparable to pulling a parasite off of your brain and it might kill you if you don't do it right, like serotonin syndrome.

>other medications

I take: lisinopril, vyvanse 30 mg, metoprolol, metformin, gabapentin, lorazepam as needed, effexor, and 5 mg adderall in the afternoon.

Why the fuck are you taking gabapentin? Also lorazepam if for diabetics, mostly. You really shouldn't combine that with heart medication.