Babydawl thread

This is our season 8 Masterchef winner!

Are there any effay cooks, sikay?

what does this thing identify as?

a master chef

it's just a dude wearing a shoulder tee

Why yes, I would love some AIDS with my dinner.

Get out

That's a man

Looks like a hapa.

What an astute observation, Sherlock.

Johnny Dep's long lost cousin...

I wouldn't trust that """guy""" to hand me a towel after I took a shit.

it prefers xe/xir you shitlord nazi

>it
You fucking monster

surfskateballetmore
leaning toward more

> first time I ever watched Masterchef USA
> mexican 'chef' owns a foodtruck and just agrees with Gordon
> that woman chef is so fake
>2 people getting sent home for making crappy eggs.
>stopped watching

>want to be a topchef
>can't even make something as easy as an egg
They 100% deserved it.

the two sidekick chefs are pretty shitty, i think they're just there because ramsay's ugly

You're missing the point

Heterosexual male I'm pretty sure. Maybe bisexual, but definitely male.

They had to make Gordon's shitty meme eggs

This is what peak physical performance looks like

>the clear signs of a drug user
>literal human garbage

>he just won Master Chef
>you have won 0 cooking competitions

Throughout the competition everyone hammed up their characters like fuck. The producers have really turned it into a cartoon. But Dino sounded like a good cartoon voice actor having way too much fun doing a Bensonhurst accent. Especially given that he was really from California, and just had lived in Brooklyn for a while.

But I liked his cooking. Italian American food hasn't had anything new come along in a generation, beyond bullshit like chicken/shrimp Alfredo. And here he was doing actually interesting riffs on Italian American dishes. When Joe said pretty much everything he was doing wrong could be fixed in one of his restaurants in two minutes I figured he was gonna win. Then when Joe said he saw flashes of genius in him I was sure of it.

Of course the whole thing is heavily staged and scripted. But based on his cooking in the finale I think it made sense that he won.

that was always hilarious. his fake, awful accent. people that grew up with him were talking about it on social media. also his parents not having accents was hilarious, yeah on top of him being from fucking california. what a fucking pretentious hipster poser faggot fuck.

The producers had everyone playing characters, so it wasn't just him. I actually thought he was hilarious and the stuff he cooked was often great. Glad he won.

I wouldn't let that AIDS monkey within 30 feet of my food