I KNEW I WASN'T CRAZY

I KNEW I WASN'T CRAZY

In the last few years, I've noticed that packages of Oreos have gotten much worse. They get soggy much faster, the creme is cloyingly sweet, taste kind of stale right out of the package, etc.

I thought I may have been losing my mind, fabricating this "better oreo" that never existed.

AND THEN
AND THEN I TRIED THE PUBLIX BRAND CHOCOLATE SANDWICH COOKIES
They taste EXACTLY like I remember Oreos tasting like.

God Bless Publix.

oreos have always been garbage good only for milkshake texture
pic related is the true patrician's choice

why would they even package it like that

who the fuck cant open a package normally

Unfortunately these aren't sold locally, but the Publix brand is really damn good

because it is sticky and reseals itself after opening so they do not get stale from one end being wide open forever after you open them. Most people do not eat the entire package in one sitting like you do.

Oreos are so fucking overrated and I'm convinced you people only like them because you've been told on tv that you're supposed to.

i agree, but maybe publix variety is really better. If all you've been eating are the modern shittastic official variety, u can't really know desu

>I KNEW IM NOT CRAZY
>follows up his crazy observation with a bias confirming anecdote

I think that package design accommodates impulsive, fat cookie eaters better because it takes 5 seconds off of opening times. The reseal on these is far inferior to putting the package inside another airtight bag. The type of person who likes it is more likely to eat the entire package in a day by grazing and not notice this anyway. Seems to me that easy-open packaging correlates with fatness in general.

I knew they tasted weird!!!

Ever notice that when you eat a half pack or more in a sitting, your shit is so black that it starts to pull in objects around it?

tfw they'll never come back
i love the novelty flavors, and this was one of my favorite

The new apple pie oreo flavor is seriously good. Tastes identical to apple pie, aside from texture ofc.

Thumbnail looks like packaging for tampons.

pretty sure i have some road cleaners named hydrox

They changed the cream and cookie three times within my life.

>not superior okidoki sandwich cacaokoekjes

>package isn't bulging
Into the trash it goes.

Zou hem kopen voor die kut naam alleen al, maar waar?

Well yeah, they're made in Mexico now

sorry pajeet dont speak terrorist

Just saw these at the Kroger down the way and the Safeway down the street. They're still there, your area just doesnt carry them. Try the internet.

heh
ya it does

The graham cracker was a nice touch to it. While other family members were quick to eat through the package, they still haven't eaten anymore of the PB&J package. While I did like the novelty the first couple of times, I am not so crazy about eating the rest of the package solo.

>cleaners named hydrox

That is one of the reason Hydrox lost to Oreo back around 1912. Because it sounded like a chemical. There are other reasons, of course.

Also, Hydrox today is not the same recipe as it was back then. Not surprising, since hardly anything is. Just sayin'. Different company owns it, different recipe.

The whole point is that they recreated them exactly as they were.

Holy shit im dying