Rate din din

Rate din din

WOW!!! THAT REALLY DOES LOOK VERY VERY GOOD!!! DID I SAY IT LOOKS GOOD!!!! HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! YA IT LOOKS GOOD, I BET IT WAS TOO!! GOOD TO THE VERY LAST CHEW!! TO THE VERY VERY LAST SPECK OF IT!!!! EVEN BETWEEN YOUR TEETH!!! OH YEAH NOW YOU CAN TASTE IT ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! YUM!!!! AS I SET HERE LOOKING AT YOUR’S AND SWALLOWING YO HARD JUST THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENJOY!!! I JUST ABOUT CAN TASTE IT MYSELF!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! SO SO SO TASTY!!! AND SMELLS SO YUMMY!!! LOVE YOU BYE!!! WE WILL SEE YOU AT THE FOLKS!! I DON’T NEED A RIDE!!! I DON’T WANT TO HAVE TO SMELL THIS ALL THE WAY OUT THERE!!! LOVE YOU !!! :)

Crap/10, but at least it has some flavor. My dinner was some bland experimental 100% whole rye "biscuits" I made. I'll have to make them again soon and change some ratios and techniques; there's potential to make some good crackers.

15.25oz

not even a fucking pound of food

looks like a good time honestly

really? does it?

>WYNGZ
which person in marketing thought that sounds cool to anyone?

2/10

9/10 would be 10/10 if the ice was another 40 of steel

might be an FDA thing where they cant call ground up assholes "boneless chicken wings"
Kind of like "cheese product"

*contains no wing meat

was delicious

Salisbury steak all day nigga..

Wyngz is a chicken food product that is in the shape of a chicken wing or a bite-size appetizer-type product, but is not actually a chicken wing. The United States Department of Agriculture Food Safety and Inspection Service permits the use of the term "wyngz" (but no other misspellings) on food packaging under the following conditions in which the Agency considers its use fanciful and not misleading:[1]

The poultry used is white chicken (with or without skin)
"Wyngz" is placed contiguous to a prominent, conspicuous, and legible descriptive name (e.g., "white chicken fritters") in the same color font
The smallest letter in the descriptive name is no smaller than one-third the size of the largest letter used in "wyngz"
A statement that further clarifies that the product does not contain any wing meat or is not derived only from wing meat (e.g., "contains no wing meat," "with no wing meat," "contains breast meat and wing meat") is placed in close proximity to the descriptive name and linked to "wyngz" by use of an asterisk. "Wyngz" referenced elsewhere on the package (e.g., on the front riser panel) would also need to be displayed with an asterisk linking it to this statement on the principal display panel.

According to the website for Nestlé's DiGiorno brand frozen pizza and wyngz combo, the fanciful spelling is used "[b]ecause they're not wings. They're even better."[2]

The most interesting post.

Thank you user.

>ENLARGED TO SHOW QUALITY
Come now, let's not lie like that

>cheese product
Contains 100% all natural American cheese product food ingredients*
Now partially melts!

>a bite-size appetizer-type product
Not
>bytz syzz
absolutely pathetic

Steel Reserve 8/10

>Englarged to show quality

wtf

Limited edition?!?!? Dude u better put that in a display case!!!

>"bud ice"
>"wyngz"

t. dollar store knockoffs

This is good pasta

Take your meds

you got screwed out of two ounces of malt liquor my dude

MY GOD!!! limited edition boneless chicken wYngZZZZZ and a 40 of steel reserve, holy shit user is living it large

>b]ecause they're not wings. They're even better.

If I saw one of my friends eat this for dinner I'd stage an intervention for him.

BONELESS WINGS ARE NUGGETS

Nuggets are boneless wings.

nice nice

step your frozen food game up playa

I fucking love the hungry man beer battered chicken with cheese fries. Best TV dinner ever.

Pic related.

Haven’t been in North America for over a year so not sure if it’s still made. I hope it is. Sometimes they’d be on sale for cheap if stock up and look forward to every one.

>tfw no more cheese fries, just shitty mashed potatoes and veggies

Really? That sucks. I loved that no shits were given to seeming healthy with the pub style.

>steel reserve
Nice.

needs more gun

jesus christ i checked out the nutrition of one of those at the grocery store once and it was like 800 calories for 10oz of food

When will they start making a chicken tendies? Maybe ill buy their shitty chicken things if they call it that

>wyngz

Wait a minute, did they trademark a picture of a fork holding some food

The frozen dinners quickly ready to serve and it’s so delicious It’s not delicious, it’s disgusting, but it satiates the hunger with a quickness And hey, at least it’s something, At most it’s nothing

:^)

They're even btter if you take them out of the box first.

That's some yummy pasta, whats in it?

diarrhea/10

WOW!!! THAT REALLY DOES LOOK VERY VERY GOOD!!! DID I SAY IT LOOKS GOOD!!!! HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! YA IT LOOKS GOOD, I BET IT WAS TOO!! GOOD TO THE VERY LAST CHEW!! TO THE VERY VERY LAST SPECK OF IT!!!! EVEN BETWEEN YOUR TEETH!!! OH YEAH NOW YOU CAN TASTE IT ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! YUM!!!! AS I SET HERE LOOKING AT YOUR’S AND SWALLOWING YO HARD JUST THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENJOY!!! I JUST ABOUT CAN TASTE IT MYSELF!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! SO SO SO TASTY!!! AND SMELLS SO YUMMY!!! LOVE YOU BYE!!! WE WILL SEE YOU AT THE FOLKS!! I DON’T NEED A RIDE!!! I DON’T WANT TO HAVE TO SMELL THIS ALL THE WAY OUT THERE!!! LOVE YOU !!! :)

Reported for shit posting

no thanks only ate one of those readymade meals once: all the same overly processed meat. will do a number on your guts 0/10

Reported for announcing that you're reporting someone