GMOs are just as good if not bet-

GMOs are just as good if not bet-

that's two halves of the same tomato though. you telling me they genetically modified half a tomato u fuckin coon?

The GMO one looks tastier though

gmo is an improvement

Bred for different purposes. There isn't just one "GMO tomato" or one kind of "organic tomato".

kys Monsanto shills

Is Monsanto paying you to shill strawman arguments so people think anti-GMO activists are retarded?

hey fuck you bitch, show me two halves of different tomatoes and then ill entertain your GMO discussion. until then im callin u a navy-cake fiendin, felchin colonel sanders

They are different tomatoes mongoloid

now show me the insides of those tomatoes there. real slow like, too, or ill fuckin gut you

Literally the same tomato taken from different angles.
I'm on to your tricks.

>Literally the same tomato taken from different angles
prove it

Literally not a single gene spliced tomato is on the market today.

I fail to see the problem.

Why would Monsanto pay them money for a service they provide for free? That would be pretty piss-poor capitalism.

>GMO is bad!
Yeah just like golden rice.

You realize that if anti-GMO idiots just shut up then we could have advocados that don't brown and cool shit like that by now, right? Tomatoes that give you your daily protein.

Oh no! The tomato is BIGGER! we get MORE food now! The horror!

>muh gee ehm ohs

It's the taste you just can't get enough of.

If you want to be pedantic, sure our crops are GMOs the way a dog, cat, or farm animal is also a GMO. But there's a difference between selective breeding and gene splicing.

Lol don't care. Enjoy your seedy potato bananas organicfag

And? These pictures mean nothing. There is no proof either is GMO or not GMO. It's like taking a picture of a fat brown kid next to a skinny yellow kid and saying "the difference between mexicans and asians".

Are you implying that looooong-term selective breeding for desired traits and modern genetic alteration are the same thing?

Yes

Don't be silly. One process is much faster and better controlled.

seedless trend is stupid and gimmick.

totally american thing too

We eat GMO for centuries if not thousands of years. Best example is corn. GMO is not bad, what is bad is everything around it. Like patents, evil/greedy corporations, randup, contracts that demand from farmer to have certain equipment or nothing will be bought from him, so he/she is forced to get loan.

You even know what splicing means or are you genuinely retarded?

I heard it in bioshock, which treated of such themes as genetic engineering

GMO is questionable but natural genetic manipulation is totally cool. Breed for excellence. But "organic" is largely bullshit and unless you're taking from a local garden, there are industrial processes in it as well.

GMO is essentially engineered to taste better, grow faster, have a longer shelf life, be immune to different plant diseases and the like.

The difference between GMO and organic, is that organic is natural, but the GMO stuff is modified through science. One is not more superior than the other, we are just thought to say one is greater than the other.

I'm a supporter of GMO but this infertile seed shit is one of the most Jewish things on this planet.
Burn the companies down for it.

what are the yellow markings on the gmo tomato highlighting?

the gmo tomato looks slightly under-ripe.