Why are these so addictive ck ??

Why are these so addictive ck ??

Utter shit.

The crispyness is soooo good

Why can't we order hasbrowns after breakfast? McDonalds fries aren't that good.

Look at the ingredients online. They're legally obligated to share them. They use "beef flavoring" in these crispy ovals of culinary wonder. That's their secret ingredient. This is 2017; we can more easily reverse-engineer fast food products better than before.

do you not have breakfast all day at mcd's?

ham and cheese breakfast bars are like hash brown bars with eggs and cheese... it was the best part of elementary school next to the girls

I can always smell the grease coming through my pours after I eat McHashbrowns

You think these could be made at home?

Man i love having a comfy breakfast like that once in a while on a Sunday. Makes my entire week

$0.15 worth of dehydrated potatoes + oil.

Got any recipes chico man?

The secret ingredient is semen

I like the Jack in the box ones better.

Ive actually never been to jackbox what do you like there

Only when they've sat around for a couple minutes. I hate them when they're fresh out the fryer.

The hash browns.

>Not selling $0.15 of dehydrated potatoes + oil for 10 cents less than McDonald's and getting rich. You're retarded.

>inb4 I don't want to make money, I don't want to get rich. I'm a genius and know everything is simple as fuck but am happy doing what I do.

wait a couple of minutes then, damn, retard

Take one, put it between some napkins and squeeze. That'll take the fun out of it real quick.

Not , but if you have the ingredients and want to test the proportions, sure. Reminder that ingredients are listed from most to least used.

Full list:
Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Natural Beef Flavor [Wheat and Milk Derivatives]*), Salt, Corn Flour, Dehydrated Potato, Dextrose, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate (Maintain Color), Extractives of Black Pepper. *Natural beef flavor contains hydrolyzed wheat and hydrolyzed milk as starting ingredients

Contains: WHEAT, MILK.