Help

I want to cook something great for my boyfriend but don't know what. I don't want to do something boring and typical like chicken or steak. Something that is a bit fancier than the regular stuff but can still be done by a new-ish cook? Anyone have ideas?

Period blood soup.

Maybe marinade the steak? It's slightly fancy while still playing it safe.

I was thinking of some other protein since he already orders steak everytime we go out.

Maybe bacon? Pretty easy to cook and can go with alot.

Salmon with hollendaise and asparagus.
Delicious and luxurious, but not too hard to time consuming to make

Onion soup in a breadbowl

*marinate

>boyfriend

My bad. Thanks

Slow cooked something, maybe roast lamb shoulder or beef bourguignon? It turns tougher cuts into really tender meat, and it's usually really rich and filling if he likes to have lots of protein.

chicken schnitty burgers

majority of Veeky Forums is female

30 year old men roleplaying as chinese schoolgirls doesn't count

Sear steak
Wrap in bacon
Bake

The only majority female board on Veeky Forums is /cgl/ and even that's a stretch. Veeky Forums is mostly just guys and girls (male).

Just spread your boypussy and tell him that that's his dinner.

What is your greatest culinary accomplishment?

What about a nice rack of lamb with dauphinoise potatoes and the vegetables of your choice? You'll need to do your dauphinoise in little individual serving ramekins like the picture or it'll look like slop on the plate.

I'm a girl.

Yeah, might go with one of these or the lamb. Probably shouldn't go too fancy cuz I'll just fuck it up.

btw

Real mac and cheese is delicious and pretty easy. Crumble some bacon on top.

Sriracha shrimp or chicken would work

I make lamb all the time, if you season it well with lots of rosemary and sea salt it's delicious. It's one of my favourite things to eat.I'm sure you won't fuck it up, but even if you do, who cares? throw on a nice dress and take him for a meal somewhere and have a laugh about it.

I was going to suggest hot wings. (Yes OP, still chicken, but such a man pleaser).

>/cgl/
/u/ used to be the first few years. Veeky Forums definitely is, I know it for a fact, unless google lied about the data I bought from them.

Post feet

this

>tee hee I'm a girl btw xDDDDXXDd
Fuck off dumb roastie.

is that your boyfriend?

Nyotaimori

the majority of Veeky Forums is female. it's more attention whory to point out you're a guy.

don't get fancy with the main dish, do that frufru shit with the sides. give him a good steak dinner with a twice baked tater and asparagus. only kvlt cooks can do asparagus right

I'm a guy.
Don't hit on me silly girls~

pot roast, mashed potato, your choice of veg (i like green beans)
use the juices that come from the roast to make the gravy

I met my grill here on Veeky Forums. We've been married for 2 years now and have a second baby on the way.

What does her son think of your cuckolds sexy love triangle?

We have a daughter together, she came with no baggage.

Just make some soup(dousen't matter what kind) and pour a bottle of febreze in it to give it a unique smell and taste

allrecipes.com

Why did you make this thread?
There are literally entire websites that exist just to give you the fucking option to chose what you want to make. You want me to choose for you? You are so smart. You must be a doctor.

This, make him roast beef with veggies.

>trusting jewgle
The only data about Veeky Forums usage statistics are from retarded toolbar users (which surprisingly are mostly female), retarded surveys, which moot has said were innacurate or from botnet users, which are also mostly women because guys are more likely to use adblockers and shit.

Tell us the story, it sounds cute

Either braised pork or curry (any) with rice

They're the two happiest foods on the planet and I assume the reason why you want to make good food for your boyfriend is to make him happy.

And make sure to fuck up that basmati rice with some whole spices: cracked cardamon pods, cumin seeds, star anise, a couple cinnamon sticks, and maybe a bay leaf or two

A guy on Veeky Forums? Srs bait. Nips and timestamp or gtfo