am i going to be okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

whattheforksfordinner.com/roasted-cauliflower-with-cheddar-beer-cheese/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, you will die some time in the future

because of the cauliflower? :'(

no you muppet

you now have the aids-herpes-bird flu

whenever I cook one of them I choop it up and bake . the result is one large portion . I have eaten these large portions with no ill effects.

Raw? You'll probably wind up with a lot of gas and a constipated shit from all that uncooked fiber.

But if you insist on eating a whole head of that then make pic related using this recipe. Not only was it delicious, it also didn't destroy my guts on the way out.
>whattheforksfordinner.com/roasted-cauliflower-with-cheddar-beer-cheese/

It's one of the type of foods that contain the most fodmap, which is very hard to digest for most people, and for some people, almost impossible. Enjoy being constipated and shit foam from your ass.

Didn't know they sold albino broccoli by the keg. That's the equivalent of a barrel of apples. How fat are you?

it was steamed.
it wasn't even the whole head of the cauliflower.
>how fat are you?
im 6'3 and 186lbs

sorry im vegan i dont eat cheese

Does "vegan cheese" not melt proper or something?

i dont eat cheese
why would i want something that mimics cheese when i dont eat cheese?
are you fucking retarded?

You're a nasty little goalpost mover, aren't ya? Fuck off cunt.

>why would i want something that mimics cheese when i dont eat cheese?
Your reasoning was "because I'm a vegan", not because you just didn't like cheese.

Does veganism fuck up your logic brain center or what?

>goalpost moving
oh the irony
yes, because i am vegan i don't eat cheese. i dont want to eat cheese, why would i want to eat something that mimics cheese?
are you feeling okay?

You might want to eat something that mimics cheese because your decision to not eat cheese is based on factors other than the taste and texture of cheese.

You're like a fucking 4 year old who doesn't understand theory of mind. Your brain must be fucked from nutrient deficiency.

Rip your bunghole

>theory of mind
Retard.

>Your brain must be fucked from nutrient deficiency.
vegans in a nutshell

gonna fart a lot

this
sigh
you're clearly incapable of understanding the logical pathway.

>oh the irony
It's not ironic at all. How did I move a goalpost?
You said you didn't eat cheese, but there is such thing as vegan cheese. So when I asked why you couldn't just use vegan cheese you unleashed rage at me because the actual issue is that you don't want to eat anything resembling cheese. As if 4channers can read your mind and know your likes and dislikes when vegans typically do eat meat and dairy substitutes.

Hope you're just trolling, if not, this is some advanced weaponized autism.
I'm pretty spooked.

Now your asshole is the salad shooter

your poop will smell exactly like it