What's the best fooding advertisement you've ever witnessed?

what's the best fooding advertisement you've ever witnessed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Md_uz1dKMTM
youtu.be/CVS1UfCfxlU
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo3nA0hxJDg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuPTZWhz46M
youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4
youtube.com/watch?v=fZgtwoc4PZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=NmnxZ97b8sw
youtube.com/watch?v=WPkMUU9tUqk
youtube.com/watch?v=TNVV-T6Ayi8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7194356
youtube.com/watch?v=-kxfUdxQWnk&index=11&list=PLX0A7sSPcAnxoHio-SJNBiIr4eR7iDKN5
youtube.com/watch?v=Ls1VCPoN9GI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=Md_uz1dKMTM

holy shit the nostalgia. nice

>hey look here's an anime you like
>we're using it to sell disgusting salty greasy sandwiches!
>WE TOTALLY GET YOU!!!

is that a shake with bacon garnish

Slightly irrelevant, but I've watched Arby's meat videos on their site and their head company chef is one of the most unenthusiastic cooks I've ever had the misfortune to witness. The only item he even remotely perked up on was the pastrami, which pretty much implies it's the only thing he's proud of.

To be fair, dragon tail wasn't exactly advertised as haute cuisine or remotely edible in the anime, so it kinda fits.

Pokemon had so much promotion in food, the one I remember the most were PopTarts.

>weeaboo shit
No wonder Arby's is failing.

John West Salmon
youtu.be/CVS1UfCfxlU

Arby's is my fast food waifu. Their food is great, meme marketing aside. Granted there isn't much competition out here in the Midwest. Just shit tier places like McDonalds and Taco Bell

YESSS THIIIIIIS

The Arby's classic Greek gyro got me to eat there several times a week for the couple months it was around. It's a real god damn shame they had to end it. One of those with a large order of potato cakes and horsey sauce and I'm fucking set.

is that fucking bacon on a milkshake?

The breasts are too small and the face looks like an old hag 2/10 they tried

Does anyone remember a commerical from a fast food place where they were selling plain cooked bacon in a cup or someshit?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo3nA0hxJDg
Not just a good commercial about food, but one of the greatest commercials of all time.

This. This is it.

WHERE'S THE BEEF?

right there on the sandwich ya blind cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuPTZWhz46M

Can someone please answer this person? I want to know, too.

Do americans really do this?

It comes back yearly for a couple months. Give it until about May.

No. That's only the Canadian menu.

I don't know who's running their account but I'm into it

Bullshit we don't. "Sundaes" from BK.

Yep, I remember those. I also made sure to get the commemorative "gold" Charizard card from BK. Good times.

I could probably run big companies social account if the only requirements was being proficient on memes

>he's not from St. Louis
>he has never had the GOAT local roast beef chain Lion's Choice

>tfw all the quiznos around St Louis closed

POST THE ROAST

You're in luck because that is literally the only requirement

Toooooru a cute

We lad, takin me back

>Go to college for an art degree
>Work at fast food cutting cardboard for a living
EL OH EL

youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4

youtube.com/watch?v=fZgtwoc4PZ8
how has nobody posted this shit

>marketing greasy convenient fast food sandwiches available through drive-thru to socially awkward young men accustomed to a medium that defines itself with its shameless pandering
Sounds like they do get it

Have to go with the biggest ad
youtube.com/watch?v=NmnxZ97b8sw

I'd love that shit desu

I really like that one McDonalds advertisement with the delicious mcmuffin

youtube.com/watch?v=WPkMUU9tUqk

All that European stuff that you don't normally eat? We'll bring it down here and fry it for you.

Gold

Good to know. Thanks.

Perfect

I don't care if it's shameless pandering to weebs, as long as someone remembers the poor anime otaku autists like me.

Also, their commercials are by and large inoffensive and all they focus on is the food. They're already better than half the competition by that standard.

This fast food company twitter shit is some of the most embarrassing shit i have seen in years and i am not exaggerating.

I really like Little Caesar's ads. I've never even had Little Caesar's.

youtube.com/watch?v=TNVV-T6Ayi8

These came with pokemon cards too

This.

The Domino's x Hatsune Miku promotion

I really like Arbys

Once a year, KFC blows everyone out of the water.

These are unironically good.

Fuck your weak-ass game, nigga. This corporate Twitter account is pretty good I appreciate nerdy weeb Tweets better than some dude making outdated 2010 meme references.

Do you think if the Colonel had an identical twin they would lick each others fingers clean?

No freaking way

>this is your brain as a milennial

Not him but I've connected with megacorporations more in the last 20 minutes of stalking Arby's Facebook feed than I have in my life. Ford's Overdubs also tickle me in a way I never thought possible. Let the hate consume you, user

Don't bring shit reddit 'memes' over to this nice thread please.

I'm ashamed to admit but Wendy's Twitter makes me want to go out and eat some Wendy's.

Most "fresh" meat is already frozen and thawed, it just doesn't get frozen between buying it from the distributor and cooking it in the restaurant. Fresh/frozen makes no difference except for seafood.

Fun fact nearly all the seafood you enjoy at a restaurant is frozen.

Proofs?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7194356
>The taste panel could not significantly distinguish between fresh and frozen thawed paired halves of roast poultry.
>Objective testing by shearing and expressible moisture losses also failed to show a significant difference.

But to be fair:
>However, of the judges who could distinguish between the fresh and the frozen thawed samples, the greater percentage preferred the fresh samples.

No I meant proofs for
>Most "fresh" meat is already frozen and thawed, it just doesn't get frozen between buying it from the distributor and cooking it in the restaurant.
How can Wendy's claim that their beef is "fresh, never frozen" if it actually has been frozen at some point?

I'm just guessing here, but it might be because of an old advertising trick where they technically never froze the food by keeping it stored above zero degrees.

Even if it's stored at 1 degree Fahrenheit, they can claim that it was never frozen.

The freezing point in Fahrenheit is 32 degrees.

Jesus Christ those comments

Because you can refrigerate beef without freezing it. Obviously that means you have to make use of the beef in a timely manner.

He probably meant 1 degree celsius if he wasn't retarded, since that'd be a hair above zero.

Yeah, I normally use Celsius. I was going to post it in Fahrenheit to make it easier for some to understand, but I fudged it.

wendy's is good shit

except for the fries, they fucking ruined the fries

t. Millennial

Unless you're a dinosaur browsing Veeky Forums you're just trolling.

Sadly this is what appeals to people born after 1990.

What would you prefer? They just didnt exist or it just say "Hey come buy our shit"

Haha and I wonder if they would do it naked lol just for fun haha it'd be funny wouldn't it?

Yeah that was probably in 2012 or something. BK doesn't have those right now.

This was an actual Chinese Food Restaurant commercial:

youtube.com/watch?v=-kxfUdxQWnk&index=11&list=PLX0A7sSPcAnxoHio-SJNBiIr4eR7iDKN5

Fucking crazy gooks. I'd eat there.

That's a British BK.

Pizza Hut makes wonderful anime and videogame collabs.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls1VCPoN9GI

Truly classy advertising

Fucking hell Wendys

Unless you are eating in a restaurant with a literal ocean view and a lobster tank where they let you pick your live lobster, yeah most likely. And even in the case I described there's still a good chance some of the menu is sitting in the freezer.

They have to find new ways to compete these days, so they are using memes and internet bantz. And the teens love personification of things. We truly are in the most autistic generation.

I don't understand what she meant by the astronaut

Since the Hardee's account said that the first person to do something isn't always the best, the Wendy's account's comeback was to look up the fourth astronaut to walk the moon without looking it up. Since the first two: Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, are more famous than any other moon-trekking astronaut, the fourth one isn't as highly regarded. This is in relation to Hardee's being irrelevant when compared to the company that did whatever menu item it was first: Wendy's.

tl;dr Wendy's is Neil Armstrong and Hardee's is a literal who

@#*%

The bitch who was running the Wendy's twitter left and revealed that she is a blazing SJW cunt.