Hey Veeky Forums, how do I make pic related delicious?

Hey Veeky Forums, how do I make pic related delicious?

Looks good already.
But try lithium.

and why would I do that?

Paprika

I add peas and extra shredded cheese.

This and cayenne.

Use butter and milk, it really is good without extra shit that isn't salt or pepper.

A second's solid squirt of sriracha

>Hey Veeky Forums, how do I make pic related delicious?

Throw it in the trash. Make something edible.

by buying this instead

KD is shit and bland now

I always eat pick related when I get high, it's the bust stuff in the world when I am for some reason

>A second's solid squirt of sriracha
Nigga, are you even trying?

I have a jar of that in my fridge. It's very good, but it's too "raw" to use as a hot sauce.
Great in a stirfry or whatever you're making, but it's not a "complete flavour"
Or whatever

Make it with milk and butter, dash of paprika, teeny pinch of nutmeg (sounds weird but trust me), a decent amount of salt because there seems to be absolutely none in the mix, and sometimes I put in a little bit of dried oregano.

melt some butter in a sauce pot, mix in a little flour and cook for like 2 minutes. Add milk and whisk until it thickens. take off heat. now add your cheese packet + actual cheese or other things you feel like adding. mix in noodles. done

Add a little ground yellow mustard powder. It's in most good mac and cheese recipes, cheese and mustard taste good together. Other than that, just add a bit of some kind of sharp cheese to add a little more cheese flavor.

Sriracha/Tinned Tuna

Almost

Ugh, surefire way to taste one single flavor. Might as well just good plain pasta and use sriracha.

>little baby with delicate tastebuds who can only taste the spiciness

>enjoys the memest of foods that robs dishes of the complexity they naturally have

No, use cream.

>KD
>complex flavours

>t.american cheese isn't complex nigger
Yeah we get it your taste buds are undeveloped!