What goes well with shroom tea?

What goes well with shroom tea?

A bullet

Free sex.

stimulants are the only acceptable drugs because they help you get work done, I think we can all agree on that
any kind of depressant or hallucinogen is degenerate and users should be purged

A nice and quiet room away from orger people and Veeky Forums. I thought a lot about Veeky Forums during my trip though.

fag

A bullet

Pathetic

We need to illegalize all recreational activities tbqh

>illegalize
Cretin.

t. cokehead

Starbursts

I love reading manga while tripping I was thinking I either do that or go met with my qt gf
Will get also would you recommend some type of chocolate bar or a savory snack?

nothing. the last thing you want to do on shrooms is eat.

This. Also avoid alcohol at all costs while tripping.

I ate shrooms on a Nutella sandwhich. good lord that was disgusting

Relaxing happy music. Particularly bands with female lead singers with soft whispers voices

I cracked open a beer or two with a couple friends and it was pretty enjoyable.

WTF are you doing! grind the mushrooms mix with tea and some lemon juice in a french press you are wasting soo much mushrooms you fool

Cigarettes, music, maybe a walk depending on where you are

Smoke on the come up, and drink on the come down. Chances are you're not really doing that fucking much and you won't be tripping that fucking hard

agree! sort of.

i just eat em with orange juice. throw some lemon juice in there man! the trips i did in high school were so much fun; "cleanse song" by bright eyes is definitely recommended. i spent so much time walking around, looking at trees and the sky, nature in general. have fun you fag.

But non-recreational use of a psychedelic or disassociative can aid you in changing your mind, understanding other viewpoints, and resolving inner disquiet about some part of your life.
Surely that's at least as good as a performance enhancer?

Something sweet to drink, washes the taste right down.

Waving goodbye to your hopes & dreams

fpbp

Pic related is fantastic in my experience

>only those overprescribed drugs deemed (((safe))) by a whore FDA should be allowed, while wild fungi ingested by stable individuals are literally satan's farts

I'll bet you're precisely the kind of Jeff Sessions/drumpf cuck who thinks a weed, marijuana, should be illegal because it sometimes allows users to see through the masquerade you fucks present as reality.

To be honest I would illegalize anything that anybody else doesn't like

I know that's what you think is happening, you are "expanding your mind" but you are quite literally actually developing psychosis

you do realize that low dosing shrooms is a mild stimulant, right? same goes for most hallucinogens. they act as stimulants and mood enhancers when taken in small doses.

therefore, you're an uneducated fuckwit and need to close your mouth

Shroom steak drizzled in shroom sauce

fresh toilets

Everything is so much saltier when you're tripping.

>what is microdosing

eat shit queer

Lol, get fucked cuck. You sound like a combination of Jeff Sessions, Art Linkletter and Nancy Reagan watching and providing commentary on "Reefer Madness," you slobbering imbecile.

>no one successful ever did psychodelics

>itt

Only tripped once on LSD, but I've been told eating citrous fruits like oranges and pineapples is great while on psychs.

Bullet tea

Communism and apathy.
Get a job, you nigger.

Put lemons juice in the tea for a better flavor, then eat a small amount of raw cucumber and carrot with some almonds or other nuts about 15 minutes after drinking the tea/eating the mushrooms to aid digestion.

Also after dosing get off Veeky Forums and explore nature before it's winter.

dude drugs lmao

80s synthesiser music and a cold beer.

lol that sounds like some faggy shit

Wait a second. I recognize that mushroom symbol.

IƤ Hastur cf'ayak'vulgtmm, vugtlagln vulgtmm

human civilization was founded on entheogens

oh great now we're all going to die

WRONG

Every once in a while I'll take a hit of acid with some friends and probably drink 15 beers throughout the night. You feel like hell the next day but it's a fantastic time.

excellent b8 well done
never see good trolls anymore
;_______;