Which animal has the best tasting meat?

Which animal has the best tasting meat?

Your mom

Giant tortoise

Humans

macaco

Red Drum

Sheep - more specifically - lamb

Elk, antelope or bison. Fucking native americans should never have shown kindness to the weakass cumskins and let them die of starvation instead.

uma delicia...

crab

Salmon

shrimps

A lot of people I'd assume will say pork, but IMO it's definitely beef.

I love both about equally honestly

Seafood and fish is technically not meat. Must be mamallian.

I like both too, but I find i definitely have a preference for beef.

>technically not meat

Don't get me wrong, nothing is more delicious than a nice juicy steak or a burger, but sausage, ham, and pork chops have a special place in my heart

This of course.

It's not. It's seafood/fish. "Meat" is defined by land dwelling mamallians. If you had ever taken FFA, 4H, Home Ec, CVAE, CIA, Le Cordon Bleu, or any other animal/food education course, you'd know the classifications.

I've never taken fartsniffy courses like that but I've always defined meat as the muscle of an animal, even some insects/arachnids have meat
Seafood is just the muscles of fish/shellfish

>sausage, ham, and pork chops have a special place in my heart

Yeah, that special place where fat accumulates until you die of a heart attack, haha. I love burgers more than anything though.

>meat is what we say it is at a school educating future alcoholics and drug addicts taught by current alcoholic and drug addicts instead of scientists

Boy, you sure make a good case! And just what is your participation rate in the /alk/ thread?

>fat accumulates until you die of a heart attack
I'll take that hit, I fucking adore sausage

BEEF

B E E F

Duck

Chicken - the most versatile.

pork

yep.

you know what it's deeply braised and that beef flavor is all concentrated? das it mane.

I only like cured pork, cuts and joints are kinda bland

veal

>mammalians
So you're saying chicken isn't meat?

duck

Me

>genocided by the common cold

Guess whitey was stronger after all.

culinarily, meat refers to animal flesh.

Dodo

Oh, you again.

Beef for the nicer cuts, pork for the shittier ones

Horse is delicious, lamb and veal too.

>Chicken and duck aren't meat
Yeah, sure.

could you fuck off with this shit already, flesh is meat be it from chicken, cow or fish.

>>
It's not right? It's poultry.

There's meat, poultry and fish. I'm pretty sure that has been the standard classifications for a long time. You millennials just are fucking lazy and want to call all flesh...meat?

I am quite partial to duck meat. tastes great and the fat is divine for cooking as well.

The Forme bird.

It's all meat, don't be a faggot

Pork isn't any fatter than beef tho

I've always liked pig best of all, but goat, lamb, mackerel and clams are strong contenders for my fave.

Alligator meat is pretty good

definitely pork

This fucker's right, what are you people, vegans? They're the only people I know who don't know the difference between meat, poultry, fish, and seafood.

You are definitely a vegan cuck.

This thread is how I know this place has gone to fucking hell. Veeky Forums used to be fairly proud of the fact that they knew culinary differences and general knowledge about food. Now you idiots don't care about anything as long as you can shovel it into your gaping maws and make a turd out of it.

This thread is how I know this place has gone to fucking hell. Veeky Forums used to be fairly proud of the fact that they knew culinary differences and general knowledge about food. Now you idiots don't care about anything as long as you can shovel it into your gaping maws and make a turd out of it. Fuck you.

You can eat my ass if that makes you feel better you pretentious goof

Jesus christ, it didn't wait for my image, WTF is happening to this place?
I'm going to go get drunk.

You can eat your own ass for all I care, I'm done here.

You'll be missed

I haven't visited this board since the late seventies. It's still the same isn't it though? Just one shitpost after another.

Giant tortoise supposedly. Darwin couldn't bring one back to England because they kept eating them on the way. So all they had left was the shell and the English guys didn't believe they existed.

They've been eaten to borderline extinction. I think there are 1 Galapagos turtle left.

Christ, is your gf on the rag this week so you couldn't fuck? Lighten up you arrogant fuck. People are just stating their opinions about arbitrary sub categories of flesh decided by hoity-toity pretentious faggots like you. Animal flesh and offal is meat, get over yourself.

>hoity-toity and pretentious

We get it, you're an uneducated trollop, who despises people who are more educated and intelligent than you. You're willingly ignorant, which is why your life is going nowhere.

>science is arbitrary

Kek.

>I think there are 1 Galapagos turtle left
more like 20 000

Giant tortoises were indeed eaten by sailors, but that was more of a convenience thing than anything else. Tortoises can live a very long time without eating, so they're perfect to keep in a ship as a source of meat in the days before refrigeration. There are published records from the time and the meat was described as tasting foul.

>imitation crab meat
>crab MEAT
Checkmate

Yeah considering the flesh of many different animals to be meat is why I'm unemployed, homeless, impotent, and black

>Muh millennials
Meat is animal flesh idiot.

Elk/Deer is the best meat I've had but Duck is pretty great as well.