Setting can make or break the perfect meal

I took out a woman on a date last Friday and she was so upset about the healthcare reform bill. I realized if I wanted to save this date and create a lasting bond I had to pick a special place.

That's why I went with Romanos Macaroni Grill. There really and truely was no better option!

>complimentary wine samples
>chicken spaghettini with vodka sauce
>flatbreads (featuring toppings!)
>authentic Italian vibe, like a Tuscan market!

My date perked right up and enjoyed the evening. I was out of there having spent less than $60 and we both said we looked forward to the next date!

Don't worry about dating women in the age of Trump! As long a places like Macaroni grill exhist, we're going to be a-ok!

>spaghettini
Retard.

I don't know what to think of this post

>exhist

>truely

>refrom

Spelling aside. OP makes some good points. I love the Macaroni Grill in Boston! It's delicious

same. Literally cannot tell if this is actually fucking retarded or just irony of a level never before seen.

I know what you should think: "From your acquaintances to your loved ones, Roman's Macaroni Grill is a guaranteed crowd pleaser! Whether you're in the mood for a tried and true classic like Penne Rustica, or one of our incredible weekly specials, a great meal is headed your way! So come on down to Romano's Macaroni Grill. We also cater!"

Good post

>I took out a woman on a date last Friday and she was so upset about the healthcare reform bill

This is why I never, ever date American white women.

White women are the fucking worst pieces of shit you can marry.

Trust me. If you want to be happy, marry a nice little Asian or Latina who will treat you like a king.

White bitches are useless nowadays. Can't cook. Can't clean. Can't hold a good job cuz "all men are mysogynists".

They only good for fucking & use as jizz buckets. Time ta marry? Settle down with a nice immigrant girl who appreciate you.

>appreciate
You mean betray, divorce, and leech off of?
Don't you think a better love would be food?

Like the delicious taste of Tuscany available at the Macaroni Grill?

you redbullies are evolving.............
trying to make it look like there is actual shilling on Veeky Forums to indirectly make the mods think our sip threads are shill threads
S I P B O Y S will never back down

Did you get some crayons so your girlfriend could draw on the table while you waited on your meal OP?

Yeah she tried to draw my fat cock but ran out of space!

>a-ok!
yeah until your life is ruined because you sprained your ankle and they want 800k to fix it
A M E R I C A
M
E
R
I
C
A

Just walk it off pussy

based macaronigrillposter

Lmfao

Monster Zero is fucking delicious. Pairs well with sushi, and seafood generally. I wish they made a caffeine free version of Monster Zero, the caffeinated version gives me stomach aches.

It's the same thing with Mountain Dew, non-caffeinated is fine whereas the regular version hurts my tummy.

The macaroni grill shill has been on Veeky Forums longer than sip threads

Dont you have a dedicated thread to shill your disgusting product in?

Do they have unlimited flatbread?

My apologies. These redbullies have me on edge is all